Mythological Masti

India-Forums

   
Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Mytho Sudoku!!CHALLENGE#4&5 ON|Rule#4 CHANGED !! (Page 6)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
may be one can PM u the ans ... and u can post

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 4334

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Dpka1415

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Bilkul. Go ahead. Smile 

It was GE1 which was the most tricky and interesting to crack which took some time. All solutions in the order until that and after that were smooth.
 
Cool
tha naa hilaane wala ??? WinkLOLLOL
abi check nahi kar rahi .... Teacher ji zara aaram kar rahi hai ... LOLLOLLOL
 
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Dpka1415

 
@Pari di ... bas ab next challenge me aapka naam Hall Of Fame me aana chaiye !! Wink
 


SORRY ... kaan pakdke sorry Disapprove
arey arey !!
koi baat nahi ji !! aapne prayatan kia woh matter karta hai ..
well tried !!! ClapClapClap


nahin yaar techers ko aaram kahan ....
Kai ku??
teachers insaan nahi hote ??
 
Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 4334

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

may be one can PM u the ans ... and u can post
haan haan sahi baat main bhi yehi soch rahi thi ... isse ek dure ke ans. nahi dikhenge LOL
humare khyaal bohot milte hai LOLLOLLOL
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6221

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
OMG! remove me from that section! I didn't use my brain at all, just copied the key and made the solution. Is me mera koi hath nahi tha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG! remove me from that section! I didn't use my brain at all, just copied the key and made the solution. Is me mera koi hath nahi tha!


thats really sweet of u.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Dpka1415

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Bilkul. Go ahead. Smile 

It was GE1 which was the most tricky and interesting to crack which took some time. All solutions in the order until that and after that were smooth.
 
Cool
tha naa hilaane wala ??? WinkLOLLOL
abi check nahi kar rahi .... Teacher ji zara aaram kar rahi hai ... LOLLOLLOL
 
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Dpka1415

 
@Pari di ... bas ab next challenge me aapka naam Hall Of Fame me aana chaiye !! Wink
 


SORRY ... kaan pakdke sorry Disapprove
arey arey !!
koi baat nahi ji !! aapne prayatan kia woh matter karta hai ..
well tried !!! ClapClapClap


nahin yaar techers ko aaram kahan ....
Kai ku??
teachers insaan nahi hote ??
 


hote hain yaar .. its the most hectic job
par problem hen ki yeh baat humare boss nahin samajhte



Edited by ...PARiNA... - 19 March 2011 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

may be one can PM u the ans ... and u can post
haan haan sahi baat main bhi yehi soch rahi thi ... isse ek dure ke ans. nahi dikhenge LOL
humare khyaal bohot milte hai LOLLOLLOL


THAT factor ..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 4334

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG! remove me from that section! I didn't use my brain at all, just copied the key and made the solution. Is me mera koi hath nahi tha!


thats really sweet of u.. LOL
waaah waaaah I Salute ur honesty !!
lekin ab aage se will change the rule ..
everyone will pm me their solutions .... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch...PARiNA...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index