55 [40.44%]
3 [2.21%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

@yashiiiiiiii.................chill dear!!!!!!!!!
v need no certificate or approval 4m whomsovr concernd.............
if v kno smthng v keep it 2 ourself nd dont flash it off
nd yaa dont take dese silly things to heart
ppl here r capable of more .................b strong nd just leave it dearBig smile
 Thanks Neha! I was so upset after last night but you made me feel better! Thank you! <3 Hug
I can't even think of saying anything like that to anyone! Ah well, I'm glad to know ppl like u in life! Love ya! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

@yashiiiiiiii.................chill dear!!!!!!!!!
v need no certificate or approval 4m whomsovr concernd.............
if v kno smthng v keep it 2 ourself nd dont flash it off
nd yaa dont take dese silly things to heart
ppl here r capable of more .................b strong nd just leave it dearBig smile
 Thanks Neha! I was so upset after last night but you made me feel better! Thank you! <3 Hug
I can't even think of saying anything like that to anyone! Ah well, I'm glad to know ppl like u in life! Love ya! <3

aww ur welcome yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ne time...................
v speak truth nd only truth but dont insult ne1 off  way .............dats v KASHIANS as our favs Thumbs Up
nevr mind dis forum LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
if 1 upsets u 100 r 2 make u smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Bazingaa

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trish-

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

ok everyone i didn't mean to craete trouble i was just asking who was ur fav friendsip ( which meant which one u would like to see more of ,which friendhsip made u laugh,smile,goo awww and which friendship was the one that u begged to come in a interview together ) not that who karan gets along better with
its a poll about ur opnion

Lol I get you but when KaSh and KaJen are together in a topic/poll then fights are bound to happen so it's better not to have a topic where they are together! :-P

Many people like myself are hurt.
For example, Preeti_285 thinks I don't know KSG enough and she doesn't even know me to be making that assumption lmao! I know how much I love KSG and I am sure KSG knows how much his fans love him and wouldn't be pleased at all to know that one fan is saying this to the other! Embarrassed

I wa an idiot to even comment here....if only I knew someone would be THAT rude! Tongue

I absolutely agree with Anu that for KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and for other groups, theirs. :)
And anyway, we CANNOT judge anyone's friendship by mere interiews and articles.....only the actors themselves know bout their friends and it's best to leave it to them....we should just enjoy their work and keep loving them no matter what. Embarrassed

Peace. V
Errmmm she didn't say you don't love KSG..she said you don't know him that much..knowing and loving is a different thing!And honestly she would KNOW ksg better cuz she's one of the CM's of KPS and Karan is attached to KPS...The CM's know what project he is doing or which country he is in..The best source of KSG info is the Official KPS FB fan page which is adminstrated by them..

Ok Trish that ws a bit sarcastic u knw..i mean those who all are KPS members only they know more abt KSG kya?i mean there are other die hard KSG fans also who knows alooot abt him and trust me mre than any1 wld get to know from being in any other group or smthng like that...so just because someone is CM of some group ds nt mean that he or she has to know mre abt KSG....
and yah thre s a diff between knowing and loving but there was no need to say this to my friend that she ds nt knw KSG and all...That was indeed  a sarcastic comment<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaaneha-rockss

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu! I feel so much better now! You know that single comment has been making me mad since last night...I promised myself I won't comment here but I was so sad and was crying that i had to let it out...sorry!
Thanks and Luv ya! <3 Hug

Laddoo.Phaddooneha-rockss

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Anu! I feel so much better now! You know that single comment has been making me mad since last night...I promised myself I won't comment here but I was so sad and was crying that i had to let it out...sorry!
Thanks and Luv ya! <3 Hug

Aww no need to thank me yashi i will be always with my KaShians ,Shonaholics and even KSGians also....Thumbs Up

Bazingaaneha-rockss

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_285

Im confused..shall i vote for his actual friends, costar 'friends', ex-friends, never-even-been friends.. Good Lord, there's so much variety in the options...LOL I think we all know who falls into which categoryy hey! Ying Yang
I agreeROFL

I am surprised that NON-EXISTENT friendships made it to the poll and are even getting votesStern Smile
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
jealousy and insecurity  makes u speak more nd moreROFL

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged