This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by -Trish-

Originally posted by Aquarius17

I forgot to mention that even before DMG, everyone knew how close they were and before Jen entered he mentioned her and sanjit bedi as his closest friends in the industry in the TB article. After DMG ended they still stayed in contact and even when they didn't know cameras were on them or when people just talked about them, everyone saw how close they were.
Fattu we don't need to PROVE how close KaJen are just like KaJen don't PROVE  they are friends..can we ever forget how KSG knew which day Jen was coming to India from Argentina when he was in Delhi..Big smile

Yeah and remember when they were shooting for AR reunion, she didn't remember the exact day she returned to DMG but he did.Embarrassed Did you notice in the PC when kw said that KSG always kisses Jenny when they're going to the makeup room.Embarrassed
Ejactly..their kisses are not onscreen but offscreen cuz their private people..and Jen herself has said he remembers what she had worn five years ago,if her hair were open or which bag had she taken he remembers every thing..and also..they know each other so well that the other one knows what one is gonna say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18swashbuckling

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

ok everyone i didn't mean to craete trouble i was just asking who was ur fav friendsip ( which meant which one u would like to see more of ,which friendhsip made u laugh,smile,goo awww and which friendship was the one that u begged to come in a interview together ) not that who karan gets along better with
its a poll about ur opnion

Lol I get you but when KaSh and KaJen are together in a topic/poll then fights are bound to happen so it's better not to have a topic where they are together! :-P

Many people like myself are hurt.
For example, Preeti_285 thinks I don't know KSG enough and she doesn't even know me to be making that assumption lmao! I know how much I love KSG and I am sure KSG knows how much his fans love him and wouldn't be pleased at all to know that one fan is saying this to the other! Embarrassed

I wa an idiot to even comment here....if only I knew someone would be THAT rude! Tongue

I absolutely agree with Anu that for KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and for other groups, theirs. :)
And anyway, we CANNOT judge anyone's friendship by mere interiews and articles.....only the actors themselves know bout their friends and it's best to leave it to them....we should just enjoy their work and keep loving them no matter what. Embarrassed

Peace. V

Edited by kasharti1 - 18 March 2011 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

ok everyone i didn't mean to craete trouble i was just asking who was ur fav friendsip ( which meant which one u would like to see more of ,which friendhsip made u laugh,smile,goo awww and which friendship was the one that u begged to come in a interview together ) not that who karan gets along better with
its a poll about ur opnion

Lol I get you but when KaSh and KaJen are together in a topic/poll then fights are bound to happen so it's better not to have a topic where they are together! :-P

Many people like myself are hurt.
For example, Preeti_285 thinks I don't know KSG enough and she doesn't even know me to be making that assumption lmao! I know how much I love KSG and I am sure KSG knows how much his fans love him and wouldn't be pleased at all to know that one fan is saying this to the other! Embarrassed

I wa an idiot to even comment here....if only I knew someone would be THAT rude! Tongue

I absolutely agree with Anu that for KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and for other groups, theirs. :)
And anyway, we CANNOT judge anyone's friendship by mere interiews and articles.....only the actors themselves know bout their friends and it's best to leave it to them....we should just enjoy their work and keep loving them no matter what. Embarrassed

Peace. V
Errmmm she didn't say you don't love KSG..she said you don't know him that much..knowing and loving is a different thing!And honestly she would KNOW ksg better cuz she's one of the CM's of KPS and Karan is attached to KPS...The CM's know what project he is doing or which country he is in..The best source of KSG info is the Official KPS FB fan page which is adminstrated by them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_RaniAquarius18soundsofcedar

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
wooooooooooooo
gyaan pradaan gng onLOL
@tm................u swear 2 make a poll again nowROFL

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trish-

Errmmm she didn't say you don't love KSG..she said you don't know him that much..knowing and loving is a different thing!And honestly she would KNOW ksg better cuz she's one of the CM's of KPS and Karan is attached to KPS...The CM's know what project he is doing or which country he is in..The best source of KSG info is the Official KPS FB fan page which is adminstrated by them..
Omg! Why are you getting so angry? Ya I know there is a difference between loving and knowing! And yay...she knows KSG better than me....why would it bother me anyway? I'm not a 5 year old to be fighting over who knows who better....I'm mature enough and was just merely saying that if she doesn't know me then she should not bother commenting on how much I know KSG, hope you get what I mean. Embarrassed And why I said that no friendship is non-existent was to prevent further fights but Preeti_285 took it completely in the wrong sense and was extremely rude and I'll be honest,that comment hurt me a lot! So what if she knows KSG better? She has no right to hurt other fans...hope you get what i mean. Embarrassed 

Oh and just cos one is a moderator of KPS doesn't mean they'll know EVERYTHING bout someone's life. :-p Yeah you'll know what projects he is doing,where he is atm etc. But stars don't share anything bout their personal lives to ppl yano...not even moderators. Embarrassed

And I'm happy with as much as I know bout KSG and I don't want anyone to be doubting it. Embarrassed

NO fan would love to hear anything like that! And if you're a true fan you would understand that!
Please....I only said don't say anything bout my knowledge of KSG....I don't wanna create a fight here on who knows KSG better as even if I don't know KSG as much as her, I don't care! A little maturity and politeness is all i asked for....not this fight and anger...there was no need of that!
But we can't get that, can we?
Here I was trying to calm all this and now again....D'oh!

Edited by kasharti1 - 18 March 2011 at 3:51am

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@yashiiiiiiii.................chill dear!!!!!!!!!
v need no certificate or approval 4m whomsovr concernd.............
if v kno smthng v keep it 2 ourself nd dont flash it off
nd yaa dont take dese silly things to heart
ppl here r capable of more .................b strong nd just leave it dearBig smile

Bazingaa

gunji IF-Dazzler
gunji
gunji

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
has to be KaSh

Bazingaaneha-rockss

SABASHAIKH Goldie
SABASHAIKH
SABASHAIKH

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
SABA SAYZ
DHINCHAAK
, MAST , RAAPCHIK , CHEMISTRY
I WANT KASH ONLY

Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming
Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 

Bazingaaneha-rockss

Go to top