Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Erm I think as Karan is the common factor here, it would be safe to say that he has only truly kept in touch with Jenni and he gets on with DD a lot too.

It's funny how non-existent friendships are getting votes :\ Have I missed anything?
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Im confused..shall i vote for his actual friends, costar 'friends', ex-friends, never-even-been friends.. Good Lord, there's so much variety in the options...LOL I think we all know who falls into which categoryy hey! ☯️
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TOPIC MAKER-first of all u shld nt have conducted this poll and if u d dn on first place u shld not inlude KaJen and KaSh here coz we all are aware that fight is gonna take place as no1 can see their favs losing or getting bashed or rude comments so a sensible advice to u please close this topic before it leads to more bashing<3
For KaJen fans KaJen are gud friends
and for KaSh fans KaSh are gud friends
so there should not be any comparison
-Thank You!

Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

TOPIC MAKER-first of all u shld nt have conducted this poll and if u d dn on first place u shld not inlude KaJen and KaSh here coz we all are aware that fight is gonna take place as no1 can see their favs losing or getting bashed or rude comments so a sensible advice to u please close this topic before it leads to more bashing<3
For KaJen fans KaJen are gud friends
and for KaSh fans KaSh are gud friends
so there should not be any comparison
-Thank You!

100% Agree anu! You've said everything I wanted to say!
😳

And as for non-existent friendships....which ones are they? Cos I can't see a single one here...am I missing something? :-P 😳
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

And as for non-existent friendships....which ones are they? Cos I can't see a single one here...am I missing something? :-P 😳

then maybe you dunno ksg enough to be trying to vote in this poll😕
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Yashi-get out of here we dont need to know fro others whats the diff between non existence and existence:)
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

then maybe you dunno ksg enough to be trying to vote in this poll😕

Am excuse me? I'm not here to fight...it took us A LOT of time to calm the fight going on here before  so please a little politeeness won't cost anything. Embarrassed 
You haven't a clue bout how much I know KSG so please kindly  try not to comment about my knowledge...we should bother about our own. Embarrassed I have always LOVED karan.....and you say I don't know him enough? Ah well, I'm not gonna prove or show off my love for him cos then it no longer remains true love for someone. Just wanna say you could have been a little bit Kind. 😛
What i meant to say was the "real" friendship will not be known to any fans as at the end of the day it's the star's personal life and what happens behind the screen is unknown to ALL!
I was only politely saying that they're all co-stars and would have had a good rapport at some stage in their lives and ALL of them have got some fans so saying a friendship is non-existent would be unfair and rude to them. I hope you get what i mean. Embarrassed

And once again, what you just said to me was UTTERLY rude and hurting...I love KSG sfm and it's hurting to see someone say that to you...you wouldn't like if I said that to you,would you? No! But don't you worry,I'll never say that to anyone I don't know anything about.....I have always tried to respect other's opinions and would never say such a thing to any fan....It just doesn't sound right. But then again that's just me. Embarrassed
You can say that to anyone you want but not me please. You don't know me so it's wrong to make false assumptions about me.😛 And yeah, a little politeness is all that is needed to keep the forum quiet...I hope you get what I mean. 😛
Thanks.Embarrassed
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh

KaSh friendship is lovable forever and ever just love KaSh friendship..
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He shares a special bond with them all....but  id say KASH and then..kajen :)
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
goodness no topic that has both KaSh and KaJen in it can stay pure and not turn into a battlefield!

anyways coming to the question, i guess i would be biased too and choose KaSh friendship over the rest since i am a KaShian. but that is not all. i adore KaSh friendship also because they have a very pure and understanding relationship. both support each other (e.g. when ksg left for brazil)

you don't always need to hug or kiss to show that you love each other, don't know why people keep bringing this up that xx-yy hug more or xx-yy give each other more kisses therefore they are closer friends! that is definitely not how one measures the depth of friendship, heck you can't even measure the depth of friendship! it just shows :) 

then again i would have to agree with kash_laddoo.anu that to KaShians KaSh friendship is the best and to KaJenians KaJen friendship is the best so i don't think the tm would get a very fair answer to her question :)
Edited by stargaze94 - 13 years ago