KARAN AND SUKU
KARAN AND PANKIT
KARAN AND SHWETA
KARAN AND SUNAINA
KARAN AND MAYANK
KARAN AND AMIT
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
I just didnt appreciate how Kajen, KW, JW was bashed with the conspiracy news. But then I saw some fans defending ksg & kw but put the entire blame on JW. That was rude.

Originally posted by karan-007

but best interview of kash was shooting shooting khelne mein maza ayega πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bingoooooooooo
200%
u wud get distiction in disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but remove ur gaze 4m shona..............
u kno dere πŸ˜†he πŸ˜†said.................
bass puupy dog humare  beech mai hai🀣
Originally posted by kasharti1

🀣🀣 Boy....how I miss them!! But I have a feeling KaSh will be back together real soon! 😳
Just my feeling! 😳
ameen nd tathaastu
choclates nd pastries in ur moth
my herat says so tooπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by R.K.O

ksg apno setting kar raha tha lagta hai πŸ˜•πŸ€£
yuppppppppppp i bet agar parikshit n shradha nahi hote then kash saath hote πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay this is for both groups DMG has ended why are we still fighting and for what fine we love our special jodi some love KaSh some love Kajen can we change those opinion no never ofcourse we will think our is the best the main thing is our jodi knw we exist we love them and they love us back abt frndship KSG is frndly with everyone be it years old frndship or be it few days old frndship he gets close to those whom he loves alot and i can say KSG interview with their fav jodi he has shown he respect all his frnds plz can you all stop this bloody fight i am fed up even though i love DMG alot it has given me KaSh but after looking at how we fight i dont want DMG back bcz of this fight and also cv's are fed up of us too so its better if we juz stop this fight
kisi ko neend nahi aa rahi hai kya?? 🀣
Originally posted by R.K.O

kyaaaaaaa kkkkiarn we get along with each other dont we πŸ˜•πŸ€£

LMFAO I wasn't talking about myself, I am an exception I guess πŸ˜†
And in the beginning we couldn't remember πŸ˜› but later on we could 🀣

Originally posted by -Farzana-

I just didnt appreciate how Kajen, KW, JW was bashed with the conspiracy news. But then I saw some fans defending ksg & kw but put the entire blame on JW. That was rude.

helloo!!! It would be very nice if you tell those bashers these words!!! Find them out and tell them!!! I dont think any of us bashed Jw on that topic....!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by karan-007

yuppppppppppp i bet agar parikshit n shradha nahi hote then kash saath hote πŸ˜†
hmm aur hum dono ...tali bajate rehte 🀣
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

LOL *hi-5* Tehru.. I think you know what I mean πŸ˜†
But Fatts I will tell you someday in AT πŸ˜‰

I have no patience, so just pm me, lol.