KARAN AND SUKU
KARAN AND PANKIT
KARAN AND SHWETA
KARAN AND SUNAINA
KARAN AND MAYANK
KARAN AND AMIT
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
others agree or nt doesnt matter I feel something more than friendship between kash
suchi feels so 
Edited by sucharitha - 13 years ago
it was a litl difficult to pik, but i went for kajen n i even adore kash
KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaShKaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh KaSh

Pure and elegant friendship........the best one can ever see! KaSh are unique,irresistible,original,elegant and what not...they simply rock! When they're together,there's magic everywhere...no matter how boring the thing...KaSh make it interesting! And I love their bond (haha...I love Karan's obsession with Shilpa's hair).....they are a perfect example of friendship(and I hope one day I'll proudly say maybe something more than just friendship :-P) ! 😳

So yeah, in short, my vote will always go to KaSh and KaSh only!
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
Friendship is something which cannot be expressed....even after 2 years we got to c this sweet and genuine bond between KaSh!
Misunderstandings and roothna mana na hota rehta hai friendship mein and this is what happened with KaSh....and still now we stay strong and say that KaSh are on good terms and share a cute relation!👍🏼

KaSh cuz their friendship is pure <3
karan and Shilpa are laugh whole heartedly wen together,and they dunt need to pretend when they are together! :)

Even itss a quess

We knoww whoz KSGz real friendsss😳

I voted 4 KaJen but KaTi is no lesss😃

KSG sharess good friendship wid both Jen n DD but wid Jennn frindship is more strongg n KSG in all interviewss saidd Jen is his CLOSE Friend n Best Buddy

No doubt KaJen!!
I mean have you seen how deep their friendship is??
They're so tight with each other!!!
Their friendship is one of the main reasons why their fans including me are obsessed with them!
Karan Singh Grover & Shilpa Anand-I LOVE THEM😍
I think karan and shilpa are good friends as I have read several articles earlier related to their friendship and how they support each other.
Edited by papia - 13 years ago
ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai ofcourse kajen      Edited by ksg_fan20 - 13 years ago