Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

Observations in anniversary party (Page 3)

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@AnuN........

I wasn't bashing,What i meant was over promotion of 'geet". It's kind of overdose. I used to watch geet and think maan and geet makes cute couple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
what's roman hindi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
my observationsss
Hayye..ChaLka were so awesome in the epi..regarding Chander doing decorations, isme mujhe koi badi baat nahi lagi, as he is always helping out in NNT ke ghar ke regular kaam kaaj, and Abhi was directing them...
The new NNT isn't so bad, as everyone said he was, to me, cause yeah, ifwe compare to Mohan Joshi, he's not as good, but maybe that is because heisn't MOhan Joshi, and everyone has their own style..
The end of the epi, things got ruined for me, as what NNT did, didn't seem too NNT-ish to me, the plan was too straightforward, I expected something more sneakier. and now the whole family will be upset because of himErmm
The royal dude, di seem royal enough to me, maybe it wasn't royal turban and sherwani and the general image of royal, but toh kya hua? Royals bhi kabhi casuals pehne the hain, and for this case, suit-boot...
And I forgot to mention, the party scenario, I mean the jagah, the intro and stuff, seemed very realistic, like some formal parties I've been to, in my area of India, and the buffet thing was nice too, sometimes parties in other shows seem quite fake and what the..? (some..not all)
Everyone was looking good, I loved Alka's hair, Nandini's jewellery and her clothes, Abhi looked hawt, and Chandu baba toh cutie hain hi
Nandini and her father scene was quite nice, the way her father expressed ki he was feeling happy and sad at the same time, the loss is there of leaving his daughter in some other person's home, but the happiness ki someone loves her just as much as him..but I guess now that his dreams are shattered

@Rajin..pls dont think ki America and abroad mein koi chapati nahi khata...indian food is quite popular in Australia, and I am assuming, in America as well, an dobviously, there would be indian shops, and most indians do continue to stick to their roots and eat indian food, and I presume that Alk would've too, on some occasions

Edited by Suvi7884 - 18 March 2011 at 2:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN-Anks--Swetha-

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Rockerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hey guys! good obserations! thnks a ton!
but I expected Chander to be dressed a little more formally at this party tho!
chalo koi baat nahin... next time... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

hell yeah suvi you just want to find faults in my posts no..nothing like that
hehehe as i said before you alredy made the impression and you are acting according to it . well it is your way and i will appreciate your eforts when i will feel like it without thinking we are in some misconception issues .on other note I THINK  MISCONCEPTION word got popular here after i introduced it .

i know there are 1000 sands of indian restaurants across the world
and they serve CHAPATI too . but not many people eat chapati as full course diet outside india . well in india who like chapati much ?

half of the population doesn't even consider it as regular food .

rice is worlds most common and used food and after that bread and meat take place . what i said is an truthful fact

that  no one like to make dough of wheat flour so that they could eat chapati on daily basis
only those who need to take a measure of their budget may go to that much wider .

chapati associated to roots  wow i never saw such roots
roots seem way too much appreciation .
well this root thing really made me laugh .
changing habits need time so someone will try to remain on chapati than other thing for energy until that person not get accustomed to new things  .

well different person different views

my main point is regularly eating chapati at least that way 3 course per day . and that certainly not happen oustide  as often . rarely it happens .

Well I guess it depends on whatever region of India the person is from...north indian NRIs, I would say, do mostly eat chapati, whereas southindians dont..I dont know which category Alka fits in, but I do think she knows and does make both, occasionally
And by chapati sticking to roots or whatever lol..I meant that ofcourse we eat all the other food, but it doesn't mean we quit eating Indian food altogether
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

my observationsss
Hayye..ChaLka were so awesome in the epi..regarding Chander doing decorations, isme mujhe koi badi baat nahi lagi, as he is always helping out in NNT ke ghar ke regular kaam kaaj, and Abhi was directing them...
The new NNT isn't so bad, as everyone said he was, to me, cause yeah, ifwe compare to Mohan Joshi, he's not as good, but maybe that is because heisn't MOhan Joshi, and everyone has their own style..
The end of the epi, things got ruined for me, as what NNT did, didn't seem too NNT-ish to me, the plan was too straightforward, I expected something more sneakier. and now the whole family will be upset because of himErmm
The royal dude, di seem royal enough to me, maybe it wasn't royal turban and sherwani and the general image of royal, but toh kya hua? Royals bhi kabhi casuals pehne the hain, and for this case, suit-boot...
And I forgot to mention, the party scenario, I mean the jagah, the intro and stuff, seemed very realistic, like some formal parties I've been to, in my area of India, and the buffet thing was nice too, sometimes parties in other shows seem quite fake and what the..? (some..not all)
Everyone was looking good, I loved Alka's hair, Nandini's jewellery and her clothes, Abhi looked hawt, and Chandu baba toh cutie hain hi
Nandini and her father scene was quite nice, the way her father expressed ki he was feeling happy and sad at the same time, the loss is there of leaving his daughter in some other person's home, but the happiness ki someone loves her just as much as him..but I guess now that his dreams are shattered

@Rajin..pls dont think ki America and abroad mein koi chapati nahi khata...indian food is quite popular in Australia, and I am assuming, in America as well, an dobviously, there would be indian shops, and most indians do continue to stick to their roots and eat indian food, and I presume that Alk would've too, on some occasions
no need to assume suvi... my cousins stay in US... n they r pucca veggys... n thEy made indian food at home n go to indian restaurants too to have food.....Smile 
n ya nice observations suvi......Embarrassed

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index