Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

Observations in anniversary party (Page 2)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Originally posted by Suvi7884

IDK about Chander..but saare kaam kaamwali thodi na karti hai, and Alka is probably used to doing all kaam by herself, as she stayed in the US...and I saw Abhi and Chander organising stuff, and if they are helping out in their own parents' anniversary party, whats the big deal?

I knw alka america mein sab khud hi karti thi...waha par sab kuch khud hi karna parta haiTongue but jab se woh india aayi hai...she enters the kitchen only when...jab usko chander ke liye khana banana hota haiLOL aisa nehi ke woh har din apne sare kam khud hi karti haiWink waise bhi uske ghar par itne naukar chakar hain...ke hardly kuch karna parta haiBig smile may be that day she simply volunteerd!
I guess so..idk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@rajin90.......

ALSO CHANDER HAD WORE THE SAME CLOTHES OF

THE NEW PROMO BUT ALKA HAD DIFFERENT CLOTHES 

Alka is also wearing the same promo's cloth only difference is in promo you are able to see the 'dupatta' .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN-Anks-.BeautifulSoul.-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajin90

ANKITA ITNA GUSSA BHI MAT KARO NAA...

Main toh gusse mein nehi hoonTongue again misconceptionLOL

1. NITYANAND TIWARI KE GHAR MEIN JAYADA  SERVENT to pehle bhi nahin the

2. naa hi kabgi koi security thi whi 3  gabar ki party ke mustande CONSTABLE REHTE THE ab toh woh bhu pata nahin kahan gayab ho gaye hain .

so standard was low from the start we can't say it changed in an instant

I dnt knw abt the security ppl...lekin unke kitchen aur dining mein atleast kuch servnts to hamesha hote hain...may be NNT khane-peene ke mamle mein jyada hi sensitive hainWink

3. ALKA ke alawa koi bhi toh kapde nahin pehnta roj roj...

Matlab??? toh phir woh kya pehnte hai roz roz??ROFLROFL

CHANDER ki kismat bhi ALKA ke karan hi chamki hai KI USE KUCH NAYE KAPDE MIL GAYE

really liked ABHISHEK in new dress but i think this same dress coat shirt pant ABHISHEK wore when he was drunk and went with CHANDER to say I LOVE YOU to NANDINI

That's corrrect!! its the same suit...guess he dsnt have another one...poor abhiCry

4. ALKA if cook then it is only for CHANDER i think is a wrong assumption . MRS savitri daily make the food and chapati ...sometimes ALKA does help

Savitri is a typical mom n a typical wife...jihnke life ka ek hi maqsat hota hai...apne family ko feed karnaTongue aur waise bhi unke pass aur kuch kaam bhi nehi haiLOL and alka...even NNT said "kabhi toh apne papa ke liye bhi khana bana liya karo"...lekin unhe kya pata beti ko ab bass chandu ko impress karna haiWink (no offence rajin...but i can gve u the list of epis where she entered kitchen...only to cook for chander...and i dnt mock that...when u love someone, it happens)

ALSO IN AMERICA NO ONE IS USED TO CHAPATI
well exceptions could be found but i don't think in AMERICA alka or anyone else tried CHAPATI (ROTI)  

Well..dnt know about america! Not even interested!

in indian itself huge population doesn't know what  is chapati

5. CHANDER WAS HELPING AND YEAH WORKING TOO but we can neglect that BUT ABHISHEK WAS GIVING ORDERS .

Exactly!! u score 10 on 10 for thatClap Sab mere chandu ko exploit karte hainCry

ALSO PLEASE ANKITA ITNA BAHI ALKA KE BARE MEIN BURA MAT KAHO 

Oho! i dint mean toEmbarrassed I knw u love alkaSmile but as i said...i dint mock her...and im completely in sync with her POVSmile

5. ALSO THAT PAINTING WHICH ABHISHEK brought  was cheap but i again neglected such a small thing. but  ALKA going on terrace WAS JUST MEANT FOR THE 

PAINTING??? when did abhi got a painting...did i miss the sceneShocked

ALKA AND CHANDER SCENE

overall party was a big flop .

Pata nehi...main to sirf chalka ko dekh rahi thiDay Dreaming 'chori kiya re jiya'...haayeEmbarrassed

ALSO CHANDER HAD WORE THE SAME CLOTHES OF

THE NEW PROMO BUT ALKA HAD DIFFERENT CLOTHES  FORAM123 

My frnd Foram already answered that...so no comments!Smile

overall this show need more finance . STAR ONE please pay attention on this show

I WILL COMMENT ABOUT NEW NITYANAND IN  its respective thread

.BeautifulSoul.

alina_lale Senior Member
alina_lale
alina_lale

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ya ur rightClap
shalkimd Newbie
shalkimd
shalkimd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@ankita....usse accha toh hamara doodhwala baat karta hai..lolzzz...loved it!

Edited by shalkimd - 17 March 2011 at 10:13am

-Anks-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
naah FORAM123 you are wrong this time DUPATTA MAYBE THE SAME BUT DRESS IS DIFFERENT

CHANDER GOT THE SAME DRESS

well  WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT DRESS CAN BE TRUE TOO . BECAUSE AARTI GONNA SHOCK

but so suddenly doesn't sound fit . one thing i liked bout the engagement is that it is rapped in 1 and half episode whereas sas bahu shows telecast a wedding for at least  2 or 3 weeks .

well i am not surprised much from the plot but lets see who is right in case of clothes

FORAM123

and last line maybe i watched the new promo on television more than 100 times
hahaha that will certainly be an record but the problem is i didn't counted .

@rajin90.......

i don't   care how many times you have watched it , But i am 100%sure that  the Alka's dress and dupatta altogether is same.

Edited by FORAM123 - 17 March 2011 at 10:56am
AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hey @ankita, @foram..  please dont bash geet. I like that show too.. and if the cvs decided to show that here, its not Geet's fault..you know..

Anyways, coming back to the epi.. nothing except Chalka was worth watching since yest,..

I can not tolerate this new NNT at all yaar.. and his friend well I dont have words for him and he is from royal family.. haha yeah good one cvs..

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index