Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Observations in anniversary party

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Rockerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hello folks, my first topic in DLMH forum Smile
This is to discuss the observation in the anniversary party of the Tiwari's... be it guests, clothes, decor, food or even the flowers Chander was carrying... LOL

I will start with the guests!! Tiwari's guests in the party didnt even look like high class people!!! They looked like those typical extras who usually  fill in for a crowded place!

Come on guys... lets keep this post rolling with ur smart observation...
Luv
Ruhi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alina_lalemalwica2viprakshi-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Maien epi nahi dekha Ruhi..but will watch tomorrow and tell u all of my observations :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BeautifulSoul.

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Ok...i have one...the new frnd of NNT...jiski beti ke saath ab abhi ki zindagi barbad honewali hainShocked  that fellow doesn't look like a royalTongue aisa lagta hai ke NNT has hired him from some sasta junior artist block...jus to give a jhatka to abhi-nanduLOL his mannerism was aweful...thik se baat tak karni nehi aati..i hv seen some ppl from royal families in real life...if they are heaven, he is hellWink its like 'gangu teli' is tryn to act as 'raja bhoj'ROFL

Edited by ankita1605 - 17 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN.BeautifulSoul.-Swetha-

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Rockerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
@Anks... LoL...thats y i started this topic so that the CV's know we're not just watching DLMH but observing each and everything...
@Suvi.. will be waiting...

Edited by Ruhi. - 17 March 2011 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Except, Chori kiya re, nothing was up to the mark, infact below average.Unhappy

Totally filmy, and that is also cheap and down marketDisapprove.Pata nahi kya ho raha hai, but form last two episode,i think cv's are loosing their grip on the story.Except Chander and Alka there is nothing that make you watch DLMHThumbs Down.( and that geet thing is utterly horribleEvil Smile)And i don't know why Abhi and Chander was given servant's job.

I don't say anything about this new guy,he haven't get chance to perfom yet.But his voice is no match with Mohan josi's.Mohan sir's voice modulation and expression was awesome , we are going to miss him badly.Cry

I don't want cv's to create mess in haste to make it more popular.I am missing the Indu-ramesh's murder time because the impact of every episode was unique.They are changing the storyline or what and in between director was not able to give the same treatment which was given earlier.

I'm sorry you have asked about anniversary party But i have told you about whole thing.i'm really mad.Evil Smile

Bahot burai ho gayi, so now there is little goody things.Nandini was looking gorgeous as always.Chander smart and handsome and Alka lovely, I like the way she is behaving little shy.Wink

The clothes, Chander and Alka was wearing is the same of the promos.Smile

shalkimdAnuN-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Except, Chori kiya re, nothing was up to the mark, infact below average.Unhappy

Totally filmy, and that is also cheap and down marketDisapprove.Pata nahi kya ho raha hai, but form last two episode,i think cv's are loosing their grip on the story.Except Chander and Alka there is nothing that make you watch DLMHThumbs Down.( and that geet thing is utterly horribleEvil Smile)And i don't know why Abhi and Chander was given servant's job.

I don't say anything about this new guy,he haven't get chance to perfom yet.But his voice is no match with Mohan josi's.Mohan sir's voice modulation and expression was awesome , we are going to miss him badly.Cry

I don't want cv's to create mess in haste to make it more popular.I am missing the Indu-ramesh's murder time because the impact of every episode was unique.They are changing the storyline or what and in between director was not able to give the same treatment which was given earlier.

I'm sorry you have asked about anniversary party But i have told you about whole thing.i'm really mad.Evil Smile

Bahot burai ho gayi, so now there is little goody things.Nandini was looking gorgeous as always.Chander smart and handsome and Alka lovely, I like the way she is behaving little shy.Wink

The clothes, Chander and Alka was wearing is the same of the promos.Smile

Loved ur ovservations...specially @RED's

1. That day i was like what the hell??Angry yeha par bhi geet's Mahi Mahi Mahi anthem mera peencha nehi chodegiOuch i jus cant explain how much i hate itDead god knows who composed this Mahi Mahi thingAngry aur kaha humare alka-chandu aur kaha geet & maanShocked how can they even compare!!

2. Yea rite...sirf abhi aur chander nehi...alka bhi kamwali ban gayi haiLOL remebr uss din woh aata goond rahi thi...when chandu was calling in her landline...beechari padeshan ho gayi thiTongue
phir woh chhad par se kapde bhi utha rahi thiShocked saare naukar mar gaye hai kya!!

3. His voice was awefulAngry the way he said attention pls...ughh...felt like killing him! usse aanche se toh hamara doodhwala baat karta haiLOL

4. I totally agreeSmile sab bahut aanche dikh rahe the...even abhishek (u missd thatWink). I was tired seeing abhi in trademark politicain attire...poor guy...uske bhi toh kuch armaan haiLOL he was really looking gr8 in that grey suitEmbarrassed Lekin lekin lekin...as usual...chandu baba stole the show as he entered...sab feeke pad gaye uske saamne....haaaye! killer lag raha tha chanduDay Dreaming

Edited by ankita1605 - 17 March 2011 at 4:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalkimdAnuNPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

2. Yea rite...sirf abhi aur chander nehi...alka bhi kamwali ban gayi haiLOL remebr uss din woh aata goond rahi thi...when chandu was calling in her landline...beechari padeshan ho gayi thiTongue
phir woh chhad par se kapde bhi utha rahi thiShocked saare naukar mar gaye hai kya!
IDK about Chander..but saare kaam kaamwali thodi na karti hai, and Alka is probably used to doing all kaam by herself, as she stayed in the US...and I saw Abhi and Chander organising stuff, and if they are helping out in their own parents' anniversary party, whats the big deal?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

IDK about Chander..but saare kaam kaamwali thodi na karti hai, and Alka is probably used to doing all kaam by herself, as she stayed in the US...and I saw Abhi and Chander organising stuff, and if they are helping out in their own parents' anniversary party, whats the big deal?

I knw alka america mein sab khud hi karti thi...waha par sab kuch khud hi karna parta haiTongue but jab se woh india aayi hai...she enters the kitchen only when...jab usko chander ke liye khana banana hota haiLOL aisa nehi ke woh har din apne sare kam khud hi karti haiWink waise bhi uske ghar par itne naukar chakar hain...ke hardly kuch karna parta haiBig smile may be that day she simply volunteerd!

AnuNPrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index