Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
CBians wanna share wid u sumthing....... do u think Dev remembers  his lil frnd Radhika at all?........accordin to me we all know that Radhika does not knows the actual name of her Kisn Knhaiya.....but Dev was aware abt Radhika's name.... its strange that durin yesterdays coversation  Dev did not asked his dream gals name even  once.....but m sure he will get to know Radhika's name very soon...do u think after knowing her name Dev will recall his past ....or will able to remember that his love is none other than his lil frnd Radhika.... 

Share ur views....

Edited by RADEV1000 - 17 March 2011 at 2:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48Radev_AvinaFanPutijaChalhovchipakradev_fanDevika.viprakshianu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My views......Radhika's name" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I think he may recall his past butnot open his mouth to Rad.......just remmeber his childhood................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000lavalina

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Yes,I think in today's episode he might get to her name.Maybe after that even if doesn't recollect he might feel a strange feeling as if he has heard her name before.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I don't think Dev remember it anymore only maybe when he is sees the gift Radhika gave him, then maybe he could remember his cute friend Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000radev_fanfatssrilanka

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
ha.. that is really somethign i missed to realize.. ys, they didn't introduce each other. maybe for marriage  time..confusion..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i hope so

RADEV1000

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

ha.. that is really somethign i missed to realize.. ys, they didn't introduce each other. maybe for marriage  time..confusion..Confused

yup Devika its lil confusin....but let us hope 4 the best.

chipak

Goldie

chipak

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

name Games is forte of DJs..they always play with naming confusionsConfusedOuch So they can/will go in that direction also..

One more thing.. while catching yest. epi i noticed Dai ammaji is referring Padma as Manjli bahu (middle DIL)..i mean is there one more DIL of RP???

radev_fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.