Pratigya

Regarding ME ?? (Page 7)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Oh, those were the days............................Vivian Richards, Gary Sobers, Gibbs and Griffith.........Day Dreaming., West Indies players were lallantop!  Chepauk pitch is tricky if that's where they still play in Chennai.  I see Indian players in SRK's entertainment show here. LOL

Oh! the stories I have to share about Indian Test cricket long before many of you made an entry into this planet let alone the world of cricket.TongueDay DreamingBig smile  But let me tell you a short oneBig smile. When my family esp. Dad would be watching the match with rapt attention to every detail in every play during test matches, I'd walk into the room look at the TV and call  "OUT, LBW, Sixer or Boundary".  I was impartial and stlll got thrown out esp. when Indian batsmen were on the field.Tongue
Day Dreaming

I am surprised that you were not spanked !!LOL

Oh I forgot to finish the story.  THE PLAY WOULD TURN OUT EXACTLY AS I CALLED IT. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and if India was batting, I was asked to leave the room.  Sentiments were high and people would be sewn to their seats until the game was over.TongueLOLWink

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Well all enetertainment cannot stop for the sake of cricket...
I don't watch cricket ... and personally do not like entertainment shows.. affected for sports like football etc. I think all should be given their own platform.. why not watch mkap aswell?. ....

Maybe I sound biased.. personally because I cannot understand sentiments of watchers of cricket.. as I have never had  passion for the game. ....
The only amount of cricket I could barely watch through was as much as in Patiala house......

Hey Dosa

Your inbox is overflowing like Naina's rona-dhona. Could you please delete a few at least? Have a very important PM to send you regarding Akshay Kumar.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I don't watch cricket ... and personally do not like entertainment shows.. affected for sports like football etc. I think all should be given their own platform.. why not watch mkap aswell?. ....

Maybe I sound biased.. personally because I cannot understand sentiments of watchers of cricket.. as I have never had  passion for the game. ....
The only amount of cricket I could barely watch through was as much as in Patiala house......

Not At all..but you see...even when Bollywood that giant entertainer holds back on new releases during world cup [it releases only small budget movies having unknown stars ] ..it would not be a  a wise move to bring a Maha Epi on the day  a crucial match is happening ..

The Sub continent is a cricket crazy nation..where the whole family will be violently passionate  about the game ..and yes..women are main serial watcher's.....it being sunday..there will be a war ..and I am positive half in fact more than half ppl would not be able to watch it..

Secondly..It is Holi !! people will be busy celebrating it ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Hey Dosa

Your inbox is overflowing like Naina's rona-dhona. Could you please delete a few at least? Have a very important PM to send you regarding Akshay Kumar.Wink
good meera never thought of this point hmm now sis will immidiately empty her inboxLOLakshay kaa sawal hai akhir

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

thats why carisma.......U have no idea how ppl in india follow criket religiously...........Big smileWinkLOLLOL  achha ek baat batao...agar akshay ki movie dekhne ka akhrii chance hoo to what will u preffer.........MKAP or akki movie........?WinkLOLLOLEmbarrassed
Cannot comment to the question... because movies akhiri nahin hoti...LOL
People here are just as religious over football. ....  but world cup footie.. ot MKAP... deffo choice MKAP.  Personally I feel that the channel should cater for both together.... ek ko watch karo  - dusrey ko record  karo. Wink
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Hey Dosa

good meera never thought of this point hmm now sis will immidiately empty her inboxLOLakshay kaa sawal hai akhir
Okay i'll clear it now....
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Not At all..but you see...even when Bollywood that giant entertainer holds back on new releases during world cup [it releases only small budget movies having unknown stars ] ..it would not be a  a wise move to bring a Maha Epi on the day  a crucial match is happening ..

The Sub continent is a cricket crazy nation..where the whole family will be violently passionate  about the game ..and yes..women are main serial watcher's.....it being sunday..there will be a war ..and I am positive half in fact more than half ppl would not be able to watch it..

Secondly..It is Holi !! people will be busy celebrating it ..
I see your point......... I would say ek ko watch karo - dusrey ko record karo.
With it being holi....yEs gonna be a bit difficult to watch.. I remember the Kriya  SR was on Eid day.. and all I could think about was MKAP...LOL 
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...LOLLOLLOL..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...ROFL

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

I guess it depends on how close the match is
I love your sense of humourThumbs UpROFLROFLROFL you have pen your thought so accuratelyBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Go to top