The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulanu-s

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... anything for kriya.... u know me...Embarrassed
Even i also know this about you Babitha....LOL...

babithajtanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
i cant wait for sunday to come dear arhaan pehlay baki sab baad main ofcourse i will watch it dear and majority of fans r ladies and ladies r not interested in cricketvnot all majority so chill i think it will not effect trps

anu-sCrAzYRED

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...LOLLOLLOL..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...ROFL

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

I guess it depends on how close the match is

anu-sCrAzYRED

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Okay, Tanths when I first read the title post I thought you were writing something about yourself...LOLLOLLOL..then I read your post and it was in regards to Maha Episode...ROFL

As per your question, I think it can be a mistake in scheduling it against the match but as most of the viewers are housewives they will either switch over to watch the show and then switch back to the match...

It depends on the contents of the Maha episode and if its like the SR then it will be a lose to the viewers or if its like Arushi in TN then one would not miss much and wont affect the storytelling..

hi Sheena , come to CT ....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Star..this is Sunday...and it is a two edged sword day..one hand Holi n on the other Cricket..and  am sure..Men or kids will create a ruckus ..

it will be fits n gaps watch..will play a havoc with TRP

anu-s-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Tanthu we can do nothing now it has been finalized ....... but ya it does matter they are taking big risk.......par yaar dekhne wale kahin na kahin se dekh he lein gay.....because we all are KRIYA addicted so we can manage the time

The channel can !! It can replace it even at the Nth hour...

Not in India..where Cricket will be at a fever pitch and also  a frenzied Holi revelry going on ..

Addiction and level of addiction varies... few will want to watch cricket, Many will be unable to watch cos the rest of the family will want cricket ...

must say Channel picked a bad day to air MKAP
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kriya2010

Tanthu we can do nothing now it has been finalized ....... but ya it does matter they are taking big risk.......par yaar dekhne wale kahin na kahin se dekh he lein gay.....because we all are KRIYA addicted so we can manage the time

The channel can !! It can replace it even at the Nth hour...

Not in India..where Cricket will be at a fever pitch and also  a frenzied Holi revelry going on ..

Addiction and level of addiction varies... few will want to watch cricket, Many will be unable to watch cos the rest of the family will want cricket ...

must say Channel picked a bad day to air MKAP

Yes....episode can be watched alter in YT or some other means...but live amtch..that too around 8 n all wud be the exciting hours of the match...n this match is a decider one for India to move into last 8.....

Match all the way for me!

Go to top