Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 98)

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
OMG my private instructor is sooo hot!Blushing I asked my mom how old he is before we met him, and she said she thinks early 30's. He is NOT in his early 30's. He is 22 at the very latest. And he is sooo sweet and nice. He held my hand and swam with me across the poolLOL He's really caring and encouraging too. Except he has a 2 or 3 year old sonErmm Oh well, his son is really cute tooLOL

Just got out of the shower---I hate what pools do to my hair and body. They make me feel gross and make my hair feel deadDead But, at the same time it relaxes my mind, especially when I have a hot private instructor like him...I am going to be swimming again on SundayBig smileROFL

I'm Wearing:
White Tee from Forever 21
Pink "Mia" Lounge Shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch
Solitaire Diamond Studs
Cartier Love Bangle

-Nikasha

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Just spent 2 hours on the phone with my Jelly!!! In the car with my bf going to the car show. I love summer in Montreal! Grand Prix is going on, then Just For Laughs Festival and The Jazz Festival (and some others) are going to start soon!!

Wearing,
-White denim cut offs from Bongo
-Mint oversized v-neck tee from American Apparel

(Wearing as off the shoulder)
-White jewelled gladiators from Aldo
-White gold 'Serenity' nameplate bracelet
-Diamond studs
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace

Just carrying my phone+house key so not taking my purse

@Saakshi: Being here in winter is far from lucky. It's torture. My aunt used to like the cold weather (she's from LA) until she came here for x-mas LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reine

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Going shopping with my bestfriends today! and then going to get our nails done! Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
ugh the weather is so crap! hate it! the only part i enjoy is drinking hot chocolate about 4times when we are out just to keep ourselfs warmLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Im wearing:
- Ralph Lauren Polo Jumper in Grey (2size bigger)
- Black Leggings.
- Black ankle socks
- Black Ankle boot flats.
- Grey button studs.
- White scarf+gloves.
- My purse+phone are in my hand (going to put my purse in my bff bag)

.Ranee.

.Ranee. Senior Member
.Ranee.
.Ranee.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@Jiyaaa: Idk why I like spelling your name with three a's.LOL
Eeugh, the weather is so crappy! Typical English weather!

In my new room.
I'm organizing my closet and bedroom in my townhouse.
My twinny Brielle has gone over to the courts to officially change her name to Brielle because people mix us up.ROFL So I'm here with my puppy and Audrina.Smile

I'm wearing:
Sapphire studs
Sapphire "Aria" nameplate necklace + bracelet
White long-sleeved scoop neck tee from Forever 21
Royal blue velour pants by Juicy Couture
Cream fuzzy slipper socks from Forever 21
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
My Dadaji has been insisting on going to the temple for a while, so we are going today since it is his birthdaySmile

I'm Wearing:
Zari Embroidery, Sequins, Pearls, Stones
White "Simple 100 Pumps" from Christian Louboutin
"Pearls by the Yard Drop Earrings" in 18k Gold from Tiffany & Co.
(2) 18k Gold Bangles from Tiffany & Co. --(One on each wrist.)
Cartier Love Bangle-Bracelet
Solitaire Diamond Ring in 18k Gold

-Nikasha

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@Maeve: I want to go on vacations this summer but sooo many things are happening, I don't want to miss any of them. I love how they happend every year and every year I get excited as if it's my first time goingLOL.

@Gabriella: omg you're sister's cool because Brielle's a cool nameROFL

Had an amazing dayTongue My uncle and aunt (and cousins) came from...some place near LondonConfusedLOL last night so we went to the Olympic Stadium, Biodome, Botanical Garden and Grand Prix Car Show with them today.

Getting ready for the Rihanna concertBig smile (Going with my cousins, boyfriend, Meg, Brea and her boyfriend)

I'm wearing:

White 'Cutoff Shorts' by J Brand
White off the shoulder crochet top by Lunzie
Neon pink bandeau from Bikini Village
Black gladiators from Spring
Pink ' 5 Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Blue '6-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Light purple 'Cotton Cord Leaf Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Blue 'Cotton And Leather 5-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Purple 'Cotton And Leather 5-Wrap Bracelet' by Chan Luu
Gold 'Brielle' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Gold looped connector ring
Grad ring

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.Brea.Nikasha.

Brea. Senior Member
Brea.
Brea.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

The Rihanna concert is about to start in like 10 minutesBig smile 

I'm wearing:

Black shiny leggings by Member's Only
Black oversized lace racerback tank by Luna/RoshniSmile
Peach bandeau from Aqua-la vie en rose
Black t-strap sandals from Aldo
A bunch of colourful beaded bracelets from Ardene (and Lilia/Diya's bracelet drawerLOL)
White gold 'Aura' nameplate bracelet by My Daddy
Diamond 'Z' initial necklace (It's mine and my bf's 6 month anniversary today so he gave me this. The 'Z' is for 'Zac'Smile)
Smokey topaz studs

Not carrying a bag or anything. LOL Lilia and I gave our keys+ids to out boyfriends to put in their pocketsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arielle..Nikasha.

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Today before work I went to my parents' jewellery store and this guy came in to look at some earrings. He was talking about jobs and all that so he asked what I do. So I told him I'm a 'Pediatric Nurse'. Whatever some time passed then for some reason he said 'Well, you're just a nurse'. W*F? Not I'm not 'just a nurse'. He's 'just a business man', he even said he basically sits in his office and just signs whatever papers need to be signed. Unlike him I actually work my ass off. How am I 'just a nurse'? how is someone 'just a nurse'? We rarely have a fixed schedule. Sometimes I find out in the morning that I'm working a night shift or on the weekend or on the holiday. My boyfriend and I are going on a vacation for 4 days and just for 4 days my bf had to tell the hospital we work at 3 months in advance. If I was 'just a nurse' then I would've just gonethe hospital, said hi and bye to all the patients, then go back to home and also get paid. But that's not what my life is! I'm going to be taking classes during summer and fall so that I can get to a higher level of nursing. It's not like I'm going to go to clases then go home. No! I still have to work. How can someone say 'you're just a nurse'? Our lives aren't the easiest, my bf is a dr so us seeing eachother for even 2 minutes a day is the best thing on Earth. The days when we don't have work and we get to go places we still panic thinking 'oh no I hope the hosptial doesn't call and ask me to work' (and that's happend a bunch of times). Being a nurse isn't easy, we see babies being born, we see kids die, we clean after them and so many other things. There's not such thing as 'just a nurse'Angry. OMG  I just looked up at screen...sorry for the rantOuch It's just been bothering me since this afternoon.

Got back from work and took a nice long bath. Sitting on the couch with my puppy, watching tv.

Wearing,
-Black leggings by Lululemon
-Red tee from My Bf's Closet
-Promise ring
-Navy blue towel on my head

Reine

Go to top