Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I honestly thought today was FridayLOL. My mom was asking me what time I finish work tomorrow, I was looking at her like she was crazy and said "Mom,tomorrow's Saturday I don't have workLOL" then she said "Stop laughing,tomorrow's Thursday" ahhh sucha a buzz killOuchOuch I was looking forward to sleeping inOuch 

I'm in my room and when I opened this page an ad for food like on the side so I got hungry. I was too lazy to go back downstairs and get food so I called Diya on her phoneLOL She hung up on my faceAngry so I called my mom and my mom told me to stop being lazy and get it myselfOuch. I called my dad and he brought me food!!! ilovemydaddyBig smileBig smile Those other two people are so rude,I don't understand why I call them my mother and sisterLOLLOL 

I'm wearing:

Black satin boxers from Victoria's Secret
Peach burnout racerback tank from Diya's closet
Black oversized cardigan from H&M
Black fuzzy bootie slippers from Ardene
Engagement ring

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 9)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@selenaa: thanks lambb lmaoo  hopefully i should be finee :) and good luck with your math exam!! work hardd loll

@diya: ohh ur a model co-ordinator?? nicee! here its the other way round lmao my co-ordinator thinks shes the most important person around cause obviously we need her for arranging our schedules and stuff so she thinks everyone else doesn't even matter

ahh its getting wayy too hot! i lovee summers but only when i'm on the beach and shopping and not when i have to be indoors loll

wearing a royal seal velour hoodie over a basic tube top, juicy loves vegas velour pants 
usual rings, studs, swaovrki swan bracelet
house thong slipperss

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 24 March 2011 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Mary: Awwieee! Thaaanks! I had an exam yday and now tomorrow! Eeeks! I revised for like... 4 hours haha.
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFL.ROFLROFL

@Diya: LOOOL, trust me you do not want him! He is a diva, and he's super mean.LOL Sometimes I wonder who the real teenager is...
Oh and good luck on your dance performance!Approve

On my way to Ballet rehearsal.
I'm so not in the mood, I'm to excited to do anything.
I found out my science teacher is retiring today...
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

I'm wearing:
Black racerback tank from Forever 21
Navy "Perfect Butt" sweatpants from A+F
Black Bailey Button Uggs

Diamond studs
Promise ring
Turqoise knitted scarf from Primark
Black BANK bag from BANK
(BANK is written in Hot Pink)

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
At home, getting ready for Diya's dance show at schoolSmile 

I'm wearing:

Black shiny+leather leggings from American Apparel (They're shiny leggings with a ruched strip of leather on the sides)
White loose racerback tank from Forever 21
Black boyfriend blazer from Zara
Black booties by Jessica Simpson
Pink Giant City bag from Balenciaga
Turquoise,pink,silver&purple long layered  necklace by Aqua
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Engagement ring
Diamond studs

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

@Saakshi: My teacher kept bugging me about modeling and I didn't want to so she asked me to be the model coordinator. I agrred to that because I get to tell people what to do and I get to wear a headset on the day of the showBig smileBig smileLOL 

Best day ever!!! Had a sub for Math and FrenchSmile Found out the essay for English is now due on Monday instead of Friday (Thank God because I didn't want to spend all night doing thatSmile). In Digital Media my bff and I spent all class Googling "Funny cheesy pick up line" and used them on everyone in classLOLLOL. One of my friends hurt her leg playing Hockey and now she has a cane for a few weeks (We call her Grandma Bee cuz she has a cane instead of crutchesLOL)  so we spent half of lunch playing Limbo with it. It was too funny,we were in the hallways and everyone that passed that to Limbo, even some teachers LimboedLOL (Now I have "How low can you go?" stuck in my headLOL). Watched a movie in Contemporary World and in Dance we just rehearsed. The dance show was great!

At home, (my brother-in-law and his family are here tooBig smile) I went upto everyone and started singing "How low can you go?" and now Mya's singing it tooLOL

I'm wearing:

Teal velour hoodie from Juicy Couture
Lilac scoop neck tee from Garage
Black sweatpants from Garage
Grad ring
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Lovey:Glad the show went well,wish I would've been able to make it.

At the hospital with Suri. Been her since last night Unhappy Suri's been sick for a few days and when I took her to the hospital they said what they say to almost everyone, "It's just a virus" pfft ya right, last night my baby girl had to go to the ER bevase she was dehydrated turns put she has an ear infection. Yup that sounds just like a virus. Urgh spent all night in the emergency then finally around 6am they saw her. Now we have to stay overnight, yay fun! Prem just left to go check on the twins,I haven't seen them all day Unhappy (they're with my brother). Suri finally fell alseep. She had a rough day but she found time to "flirt" with the doctor LOL her dr's gorgeous and everytime she sees him she starts laughing and "talking" then everytime he leaves or he sees the nurse she starts crying. Urgh if they found out about her ear infection earlier then we wouldn't be here! They always do stuff like that!!

Sorry just had to get that out there, it's not fun being here. When my hubby gets back he's gonna need to prepare for ny ranting!

I'm wearing:

Black leggings from Sirens
Hubby's blue scoop neck tee
White oversized cardigan from Forever 21
Sand Uggs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@roshni: OMGG take care of suri!! i hope the infection gets betterr

@diya: loll omg i wish my prof was as understanding! she literally threatened me to get back into modelling =/

@selena: woww! u revised for 4 hours?! nicee!! good luck with ur other exam too..if ur yet to appear for it loll

at my friend's apartment and the idiot is in his gym since foreverr loll waiting for him to come out and get ready so that we can head outt to dinner with a couple of other friendss
omgg i bought the cutestt charm keychains todayy <3

i'm wearing a black drape drop waist dress that ends a little above my knees. it has a metallic hip belt 
usual rings, diamond studs, a black and silver bangle set 
i'm carrying the jimmy choo lola 
wearing my deena and ozzy strapped heels

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 25 March 2011 at 2:56pm

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@Lunzie: Thanks, it's okay that you weren't able to make it. Suri's more important (duhLOL). Hopefully you guys will be able to go to the fashion showSmile 
@Saakshi: Aww that sucks. I've been in the fashion shows since grade 7 and then finally this year I was like 'nope I'm in grade 11,it's my last year so I'm going to be the model coordinatorBig smile'

Omg I just upset my vocal coach and dance teacherOuch I just told them I'm going to stop going to vocal practice and dance classes. It's too much for me to handle right now and I need a life (I've been going since I was 3)Ouch I want to get a job. Maybe in the future I'll start again because I love singing and dancing (especially singing).

Going to my bf's house we have a date at his house,he's cooking dinnerTongue

I'm wearing:

Indigo Jeggings from Levi's
Coral 'Lace Neck Jersey Top' from Forever 21
Black Epi Leather 'Alma MM' bag by Louis Vuitton
Black leather bomber jacket
Black flats from Olivia Studio
'Lucky 18-karat gold tie bracelet' by Carolina Bucci (Smiley face charm)
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Grad ring
Pearl studs

.ava

Post Reply New Post

Go to top