Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

-Mikayla-

-Mikayla-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Omg! I've just had the WORST day I've ever had in my entire life!
I woke up late and didn't have time to have breakfast. I ended up taking a FREEZING COLD shower, got to school late and on my way back home I was drinking hot chocolate and it spilt all over my legs!OuchOuch
Then this really cute guyLOL but a jerk at the same time decided to knock my car to the kerb because he was too busy racing with his friends!OuchAngryAngry
He just ruined my new car! The whole right side is messed up and when I try shouting at him he starts flirting!AngryAngry When he knocked my car to the side the whole car nearly toppled over and hurt my left shoulder!
& now I'm at the A+E!Sleepy

Sorry, about my rant.
I had to let it all out!

I'm wearing:
Black diamond studs
Diamond "M" initial necklace
Pink, silver, & black bangle set from Forever 21

Bubblegum pink cardigan from New Look
White racerback tank from Urban Planet
Black high-waisted rosette shorts from Mansuri
Bubblegum pink plain ballet flats from Aldo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 8)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@jiyaa: yupp i'm taking care dw and yeah i slept well lmao <3

@mikayla: omgg take caree of yourself. hope it isn't too serious 

in my friend's theater room waiting for her to decide on a movie we can watch loll

wearing the relaxed velour pullover and trackpants from VS 
usual rings, studs
no slippers cause i'm on the bed loll

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 23 March 2011 at 12:03pm

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
At the dress rehearsal for the dance show at school tomorrow. Urgh I can't stand my dance teacher,she's so rude and insensitive,she needs a new heart. After the dress rehearsal I have to go to a dress fitting for the fashion show next week. Thought signing up to be a model coordinator would be fun+interesting even though it I knew it would have stress but it's the worst thing ever. This girl is starting to think she's a super model. Like k,no she needs to get it in her head that after this show she's back to being a nobody so I don't need her attitudeAngry.
Just can't wait for 7pm, my bro-in-law and I are going to get my new car from the dealershipBig smile.

I'm wearing:

Black distressed leggings from Sirens 
Black v-neck tee from LaSenza
Black flats from Spring
Garnet studs

Wearing all black (+the distressed leggings) because of the dance we're doing (We're zombies...yayStern Smile)

Urghh my dance teacher's threatening to take my phone away. If she gets to use her Blackberry then so do IApprove

.Selena-Lauren.

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@Mikayla: Eeek,hopefully tomorrow's better for youSmile
@Diya: Oh it's a good thing you guys are doing a zombie dance,you won't have to work hard on your makeup. You know,since you already look like a zombieBig smileLOL

At work, drinking Vitamin Water and listening to my boss tell  the funniest jokes ever. This guy is too funnyLOL Spent the whole day listening to jokes,gossip and just the randomest things ever. Clearly we work alotLOLLOL

I'm wearing:

White oversized v-neck tee from Urban Planet (It's just a normal v-neck that I bought in XL instead of XS. It stops a little above mid thigh so I'm wearing it as a dress)
Black sheer nylons from LaSenza
Black long cardigan (stops a little under mid thigh)
Wide black waist belt from Ardene
Leopard print UGGs+Jimmy Choo
My Bff's navy blue,teal,turquoise (With thin gold trim) chiffon crinkle scarf
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Chanel bracelet

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@Mary: Get Well Soon Sheeeeeeepyyyy!Hug Baaaaa ;)
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFLROFL

@Mikki: Awwieee mousey! Don't worry tomorrow will be WAAAAY betterrr! 'Cause you're sleeping over at my house and idc if I have to kidnap you!HugHug

@Diya: Omg, your dance teacher sounds exactly like mine!!
Except my dance teacher is  man and hes gay.LOL

At home,
In my study room.
My sisters are over and they're having a girly afternoon with my mom.LOL & it's to loud so I'm studying for my Maths exam here.
I feel lonely... LOL

I'm wearing:
Pearl studs
Promise ring
Lavender racerback tank from Forever 21
Heather-grey drawstring sweatpants from A+F
Dark Purple Uggs

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

At my parents' house,came to pick up Suri then go home but since she's sleeping I don't want to wake her up so I'm going to wait till she's awake (Don't need a cranky babyLOL)

Today my bff and some of my friends went to the boutique to see me. I was telling them that Elizabeth Taylor passed away. One of my friends was like 'Wait who's she again?' so we were telling her and my other friend mentioned how Elizabeth Taylor was close with Micheal Jackson. Then my bff goes 'Oh well now they can be close again...oh wait that sounded mean...forget I ever said that,Luna I like your top"LOLLOLLOL she's crazy that's why I love herLOL

Wearing:

Black shiny leggings from Forever 21
Violet "Bow-Back washed satin top" by Lanvin (Bow embellished racerback+draped cowl neck)
Black peacoat from Zara
Grey over the knee flat leather boots from Steve Madden
Grey shoulder bag from Aldo
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Diamond studs

Kaylyn

Kaylyn

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
@Ebony: I wish I had a gay male dance teacherLOL Anyone is better than my current dance teacher. I'm always complaining about her to my other dance teacher,who's super nice (I go to an evening dance academy 4 times a week) and my vocal coach (she's always telling me not to strain my voice complainingLOL)
At home,my bro-in-law took me to the dealership to get my carBig smile. I didn't want to get out of it so we went to Dairy Queen to get ice-creamLOL. I love this car so much better than my old oneSmile It's prettierSmile

I'm wearing:

Pink 'Carter' Athletic Shorts from Abercrombie&Fitch
White cami from LaSenza
Black 'Grads of 2011' sweater Big smile
Zebra print Jimmy Choo+Uggs from my sister's closetSmile
Gold charm bracelet from Juicy Couture
Garnet studs
Grad ringBig smile

.ava

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Good day todayBig smile I talked to my best friend after a LONG time. It was really nice because we both live on opposite sides of the country. His voice has changedShockedLOL

I just got back from percussion rehearsal. I was  was pushing my vibraphone inside the band room when this cholo guy was standing right in front of the entrance and wouldn't move. We all told him to (Please) move and he wouldn't so we gave up and tried to maneuver our instruments around him. I accidentally ran over his foot with my vibraphoneLOL He gave me a death glare and I apologized and he just glared at me so I left as soon as possibleLOL

I'm wearing:
Grey Smiley Face Raglan Top from Forever 21 
Light blue denim cut-offs
Blue converse all-stars
Tiffany Hearts Earrings in Diamond/18k white gold

-Nikasha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top