Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 38)

.Selena-Lauren. IF-Dazzler
.Selena-Lauren.
.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

My Mom booked an emergency trip to Lebanon because my papi (my paternal grandfather) is seriously ill. We're leaving on friday night and right now I'm typing this and packing my stuff.LOL

I'm wearing:
Pink diamond studs
Keychain necklace by Tiffany&Co.
A bunch of wrap bracelets from Forever 21 + Primark
Pale pink satin v-neck dress by Ella's MommyApprove
Nude pumps by Miu Miu

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Ava: Aww beebee! I actually saw him today and he was telling me about the meeting he had with you. Wanna know some good news? Well it's good news for you, not the companyLOL He was saying how he might just end up getting his cousin to decorate his place. He said things were always awkward between you two and he doesn't want to insult you by going to a different designer so he's sticking to his cousinLOL.Apparently he was going to tell you tomorrow. I would've told you all this on the phone if you would actually answer it sometimesAngry
@Gabriella: Congrats, hopefully they'll like your designs and everythingBig smile I studied fashion designing and it was so much fun. I just put creating my own line on the side right now. But I love designing clothes for family and friends (and myself).
@Ebony: Hope your papi feels betterThumbs Up

At the boutique. It's been quiet today so my cousin's working on dressing up a manniquin and I'm taking a break from sketching some designs for my lil munckinsSmile

Wearing:

Black velvet leggings from Ava's closet (I feel wierd knowing I'm wearing velvet leggings but they're actually comfortable and the people that came in today actually complemented me on themLOL)
Light pink bow back chiffon racerback tank from my bff's closet (scoop neck)
Black pumps by Miu Miu
Usual rings
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Diamond "L" initial necklace

Purse+Jacket today:
Black "Bayswater" bag by Mulberry
Black trench coat from Zara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee..Selena-Lauren.

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Lunzie: Benazir Roshni Luna Greco-Bashar I love when you design my clothesBig smileBig smile Keep it upLOL

OMG my protective father is attackingOuch Brought my boyfriend over to my house for the first time and my dad's mentally torturing the guy with all these questionsOuchROFL. I called my future bro-in-law for help since he was in the same situation once upon a time. Instead of stopping my dad from interrogating my bf, he goes to my bf and says 'I went though the samething, he'll like you after he's done with all these questionsLOL'. Oh then he goes to the kitchen and starts drinking the smoothie I bought for ME. Wow I love Dino, he's going to be the best brother-in-law everROFL

Anyways my Jeej was right, my dad likes Justin now that he's done with the questions. The three of them are bowling in our indoor bowling alleyLOL.

I'm wearing:

Cream dress Lunzie designed (Stops just below my butt. Sleeveless, scoop neck, gold chain detailing around neckline.Empire waist. Jersey material)
Red long cardigan from Mya's Closet (Stops mid thigh)
Black floral lace sheer tights from Bizou
Black flats from Steve Madden
Diamond 'G' initial necklace
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Grad ring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Roshni.

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nikasha and GabriellaSmile

@Looney: oh wow really? He doesn't have to do that, I can switch clients with another designer. Whatever I'll talk to him demainTongue. btw I agree with Xylia, I love when you design my clothesSmile
@Xylia: omg Dino!! I love that freakLOL Haven't you learnt? Never leave your drinks near Dino! For some reason whenever he sees you or I left a drink somewhere he just has to finish itLOLLOL.

Today's actually gone great so farTongue. Got home and saw Dino, Justin (Xylia's bf) playing basketball in our indoor basketball court. My parents are in the cabana getting stuff ready for our bbq. I think I lost my sissyLOL I've been home for an hour and I still haven't seen herLOL One disadvantage of living in a huge house, sometimes you need to call the person to find out which room they're in or else you're going to be looking for awhile. I can't call Xylia cuz the bobo broke her cellLOLLOL

I'm wearing:

Pink "Twist Racerback Dress" by Aqua (stops mid thigh. Twisted racerback.Elasticized waistband.Side slit pockets.Round neck)
Black gladiators from Steve Madden
Turquoise,gold&lime green beaded bracelets by Aqua (set of 7)
Hot pink "Enamel Brick Bangle" by Trina Turk
Turquoise leather bracelet by Chan Luu
Hot pink&turquoise "Beaded Wrap Bracelet" by Chan Luu
White gold "Emma" nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Engagement ring

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee..Roshni.Nikasha.

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Oh how I love my section leader. He's so confusingLOL I have noticed a trend with him. First you get really close to him, then my become distant with him, then you have a long, very frank and open talk with him and get close to him, and then you get distant with him, and so on.LOL

That boy makes me smile. People say we are like twins, we are so alike, except we are like the boy/girl version of each other. If that makes any senseLOL We both deny it when we are with company, but in secret we both mutually agree that it's so trueLOL He told me that when he graduates, he wants me and only me to take his place as section leader. I'd love thatBig smile

I'm wearing:
Black "Divine Drape Top" from Bebe
Black Belt (Worn over top) from D&G
Black Leggings from Bebe
Black Suede "Bonanza" Boots from Steve Madden
"Diamonds by the Yard" Earrings in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Diamonds by the Yard" Bracelet in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Bezet Round Diamond Ring" in Platinum from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha
Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Went to pick up my sissy's prom dress with her today. Seeing her so excited reminded me of my prom and how excited I wasLOL. My mom's terrified my sister's going to do something to her dress so I have to take it home with meROFL I'm scared I'm going to do something to itLOL

I'm at my parents' house, my mom's going to teach my sissy and me how to make Cassata de abacaxi (Pineapple cassata...a Brazillian dessert). While my dad's testing us on our Greek. I have a feeling this isn't going to turn out so greatLOLLOL. Oh how fun it is being part of a mixed family where your parents want you do know about xyz in all the nationalities you're part ofStern Smile

Wearing,

-Black skinny jeans with ankle zippers by J Brand
-Black satin, lace back top Lulu designed (It has: bubble hem, short sleeves, v-neck three button detailing in the front)
-Bright blue bandeau from Victoria's Secret (To add colour)
-Black flats from My Momma's closet
-Cream 'Turnlock Katie Acrylic Link Bracelet' by Marc by Marc Jacobs
-Pearl studs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Roshni.

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
@Lovey: Liliana Diya Brielle Larmi Kendall Maisha Kaylyn Anastasia Sheen Xylia Greco (Am I forgetting any?LOL) I love desiging your clothesBig smileLOL

omg my hubby's at the fire house/fire station all night since he has a night shift so Suri was yelling at his pictureLOL. I was telling her that her daddy's only going to see her in the morning and she looked at his picture and just started yelling at itLOL. Then I tried putting her to bed but she doesn't want to. Prem has his "special father-daughter" technique to putting her to bed at night which obviouslly I don't haveConfused. I finally gave her a pic of Prem and she fell asleepThumbs Up. So I called Prem to tell him what happend and I guess he didn't think it was as funny as I think it isStern Smile. It's wierd for him since this is his first night shift since before I got pregnant with Suri...his baby princess yelling at his pic is a sensitive topic I guessLOL.

Going to organize the twins' shoe closet. I swear these two have more shoes than me and that's ALOT.

Wearing:

Hubby's heather grey sweatpants
White turnout racerback tank from Forever 21
Light pink 3/4 sleeve cardigan from Jacob
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Lunzie: ROFL Ya you got them all.

At the mall with my besties Meg and Bria! We're getting our shoes and clutch for prom Big smile. I start work in an hour. It's so crappy outside, it's raining so much.

I'm wearing:

Dark grey skinny twill pants from H&M
Black lace scoop neck long sleeve tee from Olivia
Lavender racerback tank from Forever 21
Cream beret from Bizou
Black leather bomber jacket by Bebe
Coral turnlock shoulder bag by Marc Jacobs
Black over the knee flat boots by Jessica Simpson
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Gold heart studs by Tiffany&Co.
Grad ring

Go to top