Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 37)

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Had a busy day at work, then went to the pet store to buy Amie some stuff. Her new bed came in today and it's so cute! At home right now, Amie playing with her new toys+bed and I'm watching Friends.

Wearing,

-Military green+Charcoal grey oversized raglan tee from Boodwar (Wearing as a dress. Stops just under my butt)
-Black waist belt from Lime
-Cream beret from Forever 21
-Promise ring
-Black diamond+blue diamond flower earrings
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace

Edited by Soha... - 18 April 2011 at 3:35pm

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Worst day ever! Had a meeting with a new client. That new client turns out to be Looney's ex. I never really liked that guy and now I have to design his house! Hopefully I'll be able to transfer him to another designer because I don't want to have to see him and end up in his drama. Then when I was leaving work my Miu Miu heels broke!!!! Luckily I keep a pair of flats in my purse and car. I went to Dino's condo to vent. When I got there he was on the phone trying to call me to tell me he's going to take Button to the vet. So we went to the vet and Button has a cold. When we got back to the condo my top got stuck on something and the beaded back...is no longer a beaded back, all the beads broke off the top. I was planning on having Looney do her magic and turn my top all pretty. But that's not going to happen because when I left Dino's condo the drunk hobo outside spilt tequila on my top! W*F?! How did the hobo get tequila? Oh and helping my mom in the kitchen wasn't the best idea either. I was grating carrots and I cut my finger on the grater! Who cuts their finger on a grater? Urgh today is not my day. Soha's coming over later so we can watch movies and stuff. With my lucky today who knows what will happen if I get out of the house.

In our indoor pool area with Xylia. I'm just lounging by the pool.

I'm wearing:

White burnout off the shoulder cover-up dress from Aqua-La Vie En Rose (wearing it over Hot pink&black bandeau bikini set)
Engagement ring
Diamond studs
A bunch of wrap bracelets from Forever 21 and Ardene

Oh wow I just realized I wrote alot, sorry just had to get it out of my system.

Edited by avantika_greco - 18 April 2011 at 5:45pm
Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Pretty good day today. I have no homeworkBig smile Well actually I have to design a complete outfit for prom for a fashion class I'm taking, but I don't really consider that homework because I love designingLOL

I'm wearing:
Red "Seersucker Tank Dress" from Juicy Couture
Red "Casey" Cardigan from A&F
Red Shiny Ballet Flats from D&G
"Pearls By the Yard Earrings" in Cultured Freshwater Pearls/Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
"Pearls By the Yard Bracelet" in Cultured Freshwater Pearls/Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
"Elsa Peretti Band Ring" in Sapphire/Sterling Silver
"Elsa Peretti Band Ring" in Pink Sapphire/Sterling Silver

-Nikasha

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
@Jelly: Aww Baby Boo everything is going to be alrighttt! I'm gonna see in like 10 minsTongue I'll sing and dance for you to keep you happyWinkROFL.

With my little sissy Brea on our way to Jelly's house. We went to the grocery store and left with a big bag of junk food (actually atm they're called comfort foodSmile). I'm actually terrfied of being in the car right now, my sister's only had a license for 6 months and I don't know if I feel safeLOL

I'm wearing,

-Black leggings from Dynamite
-Peach cami
-White+Black 'Je T'aime baggy beach jumper sweatshirt' by  Wildfox (wearing as an off the shoulder)
-'22-karat gold-plated coin bracelet' by Kenneth Jay Lane
-Promise ring
-Black diamond+blue diamond flower earrings
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace

Edited by Soha... - 22 May 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaylyn.ava

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Aww AvantikaHug I guess you posted your post while I was still compiling mine, so I didn't see it.  But anyways, I'm sorry about your bad day! Can you tell your boss that you don't want him to be your client? I mean you really don't want him as your client...So...And yeah transfer him to another designer. There are days where seriously, nothing seems to go right. I know. But just remember that tomorrow is a new day, and things will probably be much betterSmile

I'm currently working on my outfit...I am listening to music for inspiration. I'm not sure that makes any sense, but music relaxes me and helps me thinkLOL

The song"Masha Allah" from "Saawariya" was playing in my head while I was sketching out the outfit, so I currently have it on repeat. It's such a nice song...

I'm wearing:
Grey "Ruffle Babydoll" Tank-PJ Shorts Set from Juicy Couture
Heather Grey "Ashley" Cardigan from A&F
Cream "Stellar Plush Slippers" from Juicy Couture
Solitaire Diamond Studs from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 18 April 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaylynArielle...ava

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
With my besties Meg and Bria (SoSo's sissy) in our craft room. I've been in here alot todayLOL. We're discussing things for Bria's 17th b-dayBig smile. She's going to have a kid's party because it's her last b-day as a 'kid', the next one is her 18thTongue 

I'm wearing:

Satin halter maxi dress in different shade of blue by Alice+Olivia
Black thong sandals from Ardene
Grad ring
Pink diamond studs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arielle..

Reine IF-Rockerz
Reine
Reine

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
getting ready for a night out at the clubb <3

a sea green strappy back dress with a hip chain belt
pearl studs and a lott of pearl bracelets
 i'm only carrying my phone loll my cards and everything else is gonna be in my bff's clutchh 
my peep toe pumps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.

.Ranee. Senior Member
.Ranee.
.Ranee.

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Just got back from my Mom's salon; I orignally planned to cut my hair into a bobLOL but I decided on a trim because I wasn't to sure... Right now me and Momma are at a local boutique picking out raw materials because I've decided to let her design some dresses for next week!

I'm wearing:
Yellow smiley face stud from Claire's (On my right ear)
Red bow studs from Claire's (On my left ear)
Multicoloured floral halter maxi dress by Momma BearApprove
Red thong sandals from Diechman
Black satin crossbody bag by Chanel

Oh, forgot to tell you guys.
I'm going on a week course to a fashion school in New York and if they like my ideas/designs etc I might get a chance to actually work with high-end designers!ApproveApprove I got the phone call today morning! I'm going on Sunday night!!Cool

@Avantika: Aww! That sucks, I esp hate hobos and W*F.. a tequila?ConfusedDead
Hope the rest of the week does you well!HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ava.Selena-Lauren.

Go to top