Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 32)

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Going home tonight was out the city since monday!! actually missed home and my sisters <3 coming back here next week!!

Wearing:
Purple "ralph lauren" polo tee. "logo" in mint green.
Washed out denim jeans.
White air force "purple" laces.
Initial "N" chain
Diamond studs.

Dressed boyish because im in a house full of boys!!LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. trying beat my cousin in baseball on the wii LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

jiyaa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reine

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
My mom and I went to pick up my prom dress today after schoolBig smileBig smile Can't wait until tomorrow! My bf and I are going to buy his tux for my promBig smileBig smile I'm thinking about whether I should let him see my prom dress or notConfused Most girls aren't letting their bfs see the dresses until prom.

In my room, admiring my dressLOL My mom said I can keep it in my room only for an hour then she's taking it to her closet. She thinks I'm going to do something to the dress and ruin itLOL 70 more days until prom!!!!

I'm wearing:

Black 'Perfect Butt Yoga Pants' from Abercrombie&Fitch
Dark purple+white stripe off the shoulder, dolman sleeve top from Mya's closet
Grad ring
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Garnet studs
White gold+garnet 'Anastasia' nameplate bracelet (The first "A" in Anastasia is in garnet because it's my birthstone)

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

@Diya: Did you buy your shoes and everything yet? Honestly I think you should let Justin see the dress so it's easier for you when you have to buy the tie or shirt (whichever he's going to wear to match your dress). He's going to know which shade to look for Big smile

At home, the guys came in to put the mirrors in the dance studio Smile

Wearing:

Mint green+white crop top I designed (It's mint short sleeve,scoop neck with white bow applique)
Black leggings from Costa Blanca
Usual rings
Diamond studs
Cartier Love bracelets
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets

Edited by .Roshni. - 14 April 2011 at 4:31pm
.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
@Xylia: Like Looney said, showing Justin your dress will be helpful while choosing his tie or shirt. Remember Dino was with me when I chose my dress LOL.

In the cafe at work. I don't like how I can't use Comic Sans Ms while on my iPhone, my posts look ugly LOL

I'm wearing:

Black scoop neck racerback tank from Jacob
Black skinny pants from Bebe (Tank tucked in)
Leopard print blazer from Zara (lmao it's showing Rachel Ray in here and they just showed the blazer I'm wearing)
Nude pumps from Steve Madden
Black Epi Leather Brea MM by Louis Vuitton
Engagement ring
Topaz studs
Diamond 'E' initial necklace
Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@Maisha: How do you forget you have green eyes?LOL Are you going to dye your hair dark for prom or leave it blonde?
@Jelly: omg I remember when all the girls found out you took Dino with you to buy your prom dress. They all though you were crazy for letting him see it before prom. You looked at them and said "Relax, it's prom not our wedding!"ROFL Who knew you would actually end up marrying the dumboROFL

On break (at work). I'm working all night Disapprove Luckily tomorrow I don't have work so I'm planning on sleeping in until really late (Jelly I hope you read that so don't even try calling me tomorrow morning).

Wearing,

-Turquoise v-neck scrub top with a cupcake on the back.
-Turquoise scrub pants
-White Keds
-Name tag
-Black 'Day to night large leather shoulder bag' by Marc Jacobs
-Promise ring
-Pearl studs

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I just got back from a "Fine Art's Fair" at a local elementary school. Our high school band played there, and all of the kids were sooooo cuteBlushing

It took place in the school cafeteria, and the kids were very noisy and talkative. But as soon as we started playing, it was dead silent and all of the kids were watching usLOL They were so amazedLOL

I'm wearing:
Purple Band T-ShirtLOL
Dark Wash "The Erin Skinny Jeans" from A&F
Blue and White Checked Ballet Flats from D&G
"Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings" in Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Bezet Round Ring" in Diamond/Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
Blue "Elsa Peretti Lacquer Bangle" from Tiffany & Co.
Orchid "Elsa Peretti Lacquer Bangle" from Tiffany & Co.
My guy-friend's Dark Heather Grey "Oceanside" Hoodie-Jacket from Hollister (It got really chilly afterwards, so he let me wear it, as long as I give it back tomorrowEmbarrassed)

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 April 2011 at 7:35pm
.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
@Peanut Butter: Just because you said I can't call you guess what I'm going to do?! I'm going to call you and text you at starting at 6am until whatever time I feel like stoppingBig smile. ILoveYouJellySmile

I don't know what I did but a part of my back hurts alotOuch, I have a bruise tooConfused (According to my mom).

I'm wearing:

Red oversized racerback tee from Urban Planet
Heather grey skinny fit sweatpants from Looney's ClosetTongue (They're more lke leggings with drawstrings)
Engagement ring

Reine IF-Rockerz
Reine
Reine

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
im at the resort's external beach lounge loll i feel soo relaxed and kinda sleepy on these lounge chairs. i loveee the sun 

a short green chiffon halter tank top over an inset white beach halter top, white shorts from hollister (balboa island shorts)
studs, usual rings, charm bracelets from juicy couture, chanel and louis vuitton, my heart and star belly button ring
sunglasses from marc jacobs
beach tote from juicy couture
gladiator flats

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 16 April 2011 at 2:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

Go to top