Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Going out for lunch with Dino,my family and the guests,then saying Bye Bye to these guests Big smile

I'm wearing:

Coral racerback tank from My Sister's closet (Black wood beads along the neckline.)
Black leggings from Costa Blanca
Light denim 3/4 sleeve jacket from My Sister's closet
Black flat fringed booties from Aldo
Black shoulder bag from Steve Madden
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
A bunch of wrap and stretch bracelets
Diamond studs
Engagement ring
Ray Ban aviator sunglasses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Happy Holi everyone! I'm just here at home making banana-nut muffins with my mommyLOL

I'm wearing:
Red/Floral Scripps Pier Dress from Hollister 
White Fluffie Flip Flops from Ugg Australia
Elsa Peretti Circle Hook Earrings in 18k gold/Red silk
Elsa Peretti Orchid Lacquer Bangle 
Elsa Peretti Red Lacquer Bangle 
Elsa Peretti Blue Lacquer Bangle

-Nikasha 

-Mikayla-

-Mikayla-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@Nikasha: Awwie, how did your date go?! Hope all went well.

Just got back from the spa with my mommy and sissy.
Came home to find my two brothers and daddy sprawled out in our home theatre watching the cricket match.LOL

Making hot chocolate for everyone,
We're going to watch my uncles wedding movie in our theatre.

I'm wearing:
Black Diamond Studs

Black Racerback
Red Satin Boxers
Black Bootie Slippers

Edited by -Mikayla- - 19 March 2011 at 5:16pm

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
@Mikayla- It was BAD.Disapprove It was kind of a group date with a couple of friends to watch a movie. Around 1 hour into the movie, told me he had to go to the bathroom and left. He never came back. My friends stayed with me and were about to drop me off, but then my date called me and asked me if I still needed to be dropped off home. UMM YES YOU JERK. I didn't really say that, but that's how I felt. I got into the car, and he said his friend needed him help with a project and so he had to go. OH SO YOU CHOOSE ME OVER YOUR FRIEND? This is spring break mind you, so the project could have been done today or tomorrow. He could have told me...He didn't even text me or anything, he just left. What the heck. He dropped me home,  no music, no talking, just silence, no kiss no nothing. I just ran up to my room and cried when I got home. 

Oh well, I'm kind of over it now. Whatever. Tough luck. 

I'm off to go play Holi! Happy Holi everyone!

I'm wearing:
Plain White salwar kameez with white dupatta
White high heels
Tiffany Beads Earrings in 18k gold

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 19 March 2011 at 4:58pm

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@Nikasha: OMG what a jerk! Did you slap him? I would've slapped him! You should've slapped him! lmao I just pictured me slapping a stick manLOL (Whenever I don't know what someone looks like I always picture stick peopleLOLConfused). Anyways hope you have fun playing HoliBig smile

At home,it's so quiet. The guests left after lunch. My dad took my mom out for a movie then dinner (They're on a dateLOL). My sister went to see her boyfriend (Turns out the cute waiter from Madison is my sissy's new bf aww they're too cute togetherTongue).My room is super dark because I'm too lazy to get up and turn on the lightErmm. omg my parents and sister are on dates while I'm sitting in a dark room alone. This isn't right! Thumbs Down

I'm wearing:

Dino's leather grey sweatpants
Peach long sleeve round neck tee from Forever 21
Black ballet flats from Bizou
Engagement ring
Diamond studs

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@Avantika--No, I didn't slap him.  But I seriously wanted to!LOL
How do I add a picture of him onto my post?

I had fun playing Holi...Just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready to go for the dinner/puja.

I'm wearing:
Tiffany&Co. Fringe Tassel Earrings in 18k White Gold
Tiffany&Co. Torque Micro Ring in Diamond/18k White Gold
Red Closed Toe Slip-on High Heels from Dolce & Gabanna

-Nikasha

Edited by -Nikasha- - 19 March 2011 at 6:44pm

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Lounging in the loft upstairs, sitting on a comfy green couch with a fuzzy red blanket over me. I'm watching Mean Girls 2. It's bad. Oh wow I have  changed a lot of times todayLOL 

I'm wearing:
Blue tee
Pink boxer shortsLOL
Blue fuzzy slippers
Tiffany Solitaire Diamond Earrings in Platinum

-Nikasha

.Roshni.

Goldie

.Roshni.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@Nikasha: Eek was the movie good atleast? Personally I don't like movie dates as first dates because you don't talk,like you're not getting to know eachother. Anyways to add a pic you go to either imageshack or tinypic. Upload the pic and then you'll get a bunch of links/URLs (there's gonna be one that says "Forum...." just copy paste that URL here.

@Ava: Dino has a night shift? Aww my parents are on a date tonight too! LOL

In the kitchen with my princesses baking. Made mango cheesecake and now Suhana is decorating the top with mangoes and strawberries (There's strawberries around it with a giant S in the middle made from mangoe cubes LOL) Suri's in her high chair eating her doll (it's her baby LOL) . My two men are in their Sports Room watching...I dunno some sport LOL

Wearing:

Black strapless romper from Lime
Coral Classic Cardy Uggs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet

K going to make cookie now...maybe those sports freaks will decide to show their faces LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top