Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 (Page 138)

Nikasha. IF-Dazzler
Nikasha.
Nikasha.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Liliana--That's horrible!Shocked

My Dadi is teaching me how to make aloo parathasROFL

I'm Wearing:
New Deep Oasis "Sheer Stripe Drape (Long) Top" from Bebe
Black Leggings from Hard Tail
Solitaire Diamond Studs
Cartier Love Bracelet
Red Apron from ?

-Nikasha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LilianaKaya

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

PartyIt's my daddy's 50th birthday. Today is full of surprises for himBig smile His mom came his morning and he was really surprised because he was waiting for her phone call and she rang the door bellLOL We're having a surpise b-day party for him tonightTongue The theme is 'Daddy's Childhood' so everything is going to based on things from the 60s-70sLOL.

Brea and I are at the bakery getting the cakeSmile while Diya and Soha are getting balloonsSmile

I'm wearing:

Coral romper by Looney
White shoulder bag from Aldo
White t-strap sandals by Tory Burch
1 diamond stud
1 half heart diamond stud
Engagement ring
Wedding band

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaylynNikasha.

.Selena-Lauren. IF-Dazzler
.Selena-Lauren.
.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Munchkin: Yay, me too.ROFL LOL, oh yeah I remember!ROFL We all used to talk about boys and blah blah.LOL

@Mary: Omg, haha.ROFLROFL He's my friend though.LOL I remember our conversations. Omg, it seems like just yesterday.ROFLROFL

@Lily: Omg, that is disgusting. What a f**king douche. Ignore her. I hate stereo-typical people like her. She needs to grow up.DeadAngry Forget about her and enjoy your date tonight with Mason.Big smileHug

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
A bunch of bracelets from New Look
White sweetheart neckline dress from H+M
Pink thong sandals by Burberry

My Mom and I are going shopping.
It's super hot where I live and wearing heavy clothing and accessories makes me cringe.ErmmROFL

LilianaKaya

Arielle.. Senior Member
Arielle..
Arielle..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
In line waiting for the balloons, It's taking forever, maybe because we have 50 balloons being filled with helium then asking the people to have them arrange nicelyLOL

It's my Papa 50thBig smile He may not be my real dad but there hasn't been one day in the 22 years I've been alivedLOL where he treated me different from his own daughters. I love himTongue Jelly's parents are my second set of parentsSmile

wearing,

White v-neck tee from Forever 21
Black leggings from Sirens
Hot pink flats from Lulu's closet
Hot pink shoulder bag by Coach Poppy
White gold 'Seraphina' nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Promise ring

Edited by Soha... - 08 July 2011 at 12:28pm

.ava

LilianaKaya Senior Member
LilianaKaya
LilianaKaya

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Going out on a date with my man Mason.Big smile
He's going back to Canada tomorrow. I won't see him until Summer.Unhappy So all this week we've been spending alot of time with each other.

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
A bunch of ancestral braceletsApprove
Diamond "Liliana" nameplate bracelet
Diamond "Isabelle" nameplate Bracelet
Diamond "Kaya" surname ring
Electric blue dress by My AriaBig smile
(Jersey cocktail dress, diamond shaped back cut out, beaded straps, gathering around bust and butt, and falls mid-thigh)
Silver glitter peep-toe pumps by Gucci
Silver satin tube clutch by Gucci

@Nikasha: It IS horrible. Horrible that someone can actually be so racist. You don't want to know half the stuff she said. She was walking around Tesco asif her husband owned the God damn place. She needs to fix up and look into a salon for some serious waxing!Stern SmileWackoROFL

@Selena: Can I say something first? You look SO beautiful in your signature, avatar and your icon!Big smileTongueBig smileBig smile & Back to the topic. If I honestly see that woman again, you do not want to know what Imma do to her.AngryDead

Edited by xLiliana - 08 July 2011 at 2:03pm

Nikasha..Selena-Lauren.

Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
At the hotel for my daddy's b-day party, I'm here to make sure everything's PERFECT for my dadBig smileBig smile My boyfriend Justin came, wasn't expecting him to come since he's recovering from surgeryOuch He can't talk so he's texts me everytime he needs to say somethingROFLROFL. Guess there's no way my phone is leaving my side tonightLOL. Poor guy won't be able to eat anything from hereOuch

My dad thinks I'm meeting them at the restaurant in the hotel. But he's so wrong! We're not going out for dinner, we're having a huge party for my old manBig smileBig smile Since the party theme is 'Daddy's Childhood' we asked everyone to dress up in something inspired from the 60s-70s.

I'm dressed up as Betty from FlinstonesROFL

Wearing this (dress the dress, not the wigDead)

Black pumps by Jimmy Choo
Leopard print clutch by Betsey Johnson (I couldn't find a blue one like BettyThumbs Down)
Diamond studs
Grad ring

oh and I have a blue bow in my hairLOL

Edited by Diya.G - 08 July 2011 at 2:30pm

.avaNikasha.

.ava Goldie
.ava
.ava

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

At my parents' house. Can't wait to see his face when we get to the partyBig smile I'm channeling my inner Audrey HepburnLOL Since my dress is just a simple black dress my dad won't be curious about why I'm wearing something weird (unlike DiyaLOL) Dino, my mom and Dida (Paternal grandmother) are going to get ready when we get there. Same with my dad (after we give him his outfit)LOL

I'm wearing:
Black dress by Micheal Kors
Black 'Big Stack 120 leather pumps' by Christian Louboutin (They aren't very Audrey HepburnLOL)Pearl+diamond studs
Engagement ring
Wedding band

Went to Looney's house before coming here, I'm not carrying a clutch so I gave her my things to keep in Suri's baby bag.

When we get there I'm going to put on:
3 layer pearl necklace (Like the Audrey Hepburn one but without the 'brooch' part)
Black gloves (Reach my elbows)

Nikasha.

Reine IF-Rockerz
Reine
Reine

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

going for a casual dinner on campus. omgg they opened a subway outlet last week!! ahh the weather is kinda cold all of a sudden soo enjoying the rainsss <3 cant believe i have to go back to college from monday :'(

yoga foldover crop legging in pink cheetah and black, white tank with pink and black neck piping, black express hoodie
no jewelery
only carrying my phone and wallet cant find my keycard gotta depend on my bff/roomie lol
again wearing my black flats with pink ankle straps

liliana: omg wth whoever barks like that. the world is full of weird peoplee =/ i hope your dad set the record straight lol

selena: loll i know riightt! it doesn't feel like its been almost 2 years lol now the cc is soo dead =[

ava: aww hope the party goes better than what you guys planned. do pass on my wishes :)

.ava

Go to top