What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Roshni-I'm sorry! I hope Suhaan gets all better soon😊

Today has been a great day! I found out that I have been "promoted" from the Vibraphone to Marimba!😃 That's the best instrument you can play in the Front Ensemble. Now me and my section leader really are like twins, because we play the exact same instrument. Sorry, I'm a bit of a band geek😆

I'm wearing:
White "Lace Mesh Top" from Bebe
Daybreak "Five-Pocket Jeggings" from Levi Strauss
Black Shiny Ballet Flats from D&G
Pearl Studs in 18k White Gold from Tiffany & Co.
Pearl Bracelet in 18k White Gold from Tiffany & Co.
Round Band Ring in Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
Pandora Bracelet in Sterling Silver with Glass/Silver Beads
White Pont-Neuf PM Epi Leather Bag from Louis Vuitton

-Nikasha

Trying to go to sleep because i work early tomorrow but my brothers are soo annoying and my sisters keep coming in and out!! arrgghh! How rude! 

Im wearing:

Purple pj's that also double as capris from Victoria's Secret Pink.
Grey oversized full sleeve shirt from Mama's closet😃
Lavender ankle slippers from La Senza
Amethyst Ring
Silver Bangle

-Amin/(Amu)

Edited by kewlchick90 - 12 years ago

I woke up at 8am in a frenzy because I thought I was late to school, and then in the middle of my shower I realized that school doesn't start until 1pm for the rest of the week.🤣 Oh well...I decided to go ahead and just get ready anyways.

I'm wearing:
Pink Sorbet "Wave Stitch Dress" from Bebe
Nude Closed-Toe Pumps from D&G
"Frank Gehry Leaves Earrings" in Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
Band Rings in Sterling Silver/Sapphire/Pink Sapphire (Stacked) from Tiffany & Co.
"Twist Bangle" in  Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.
 "Hammered Bangle" in Sterling Silver from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha

In the car with my dad. We're going to buy fish for our pond.

I'm wearing:

Black sleeveless, v-neck jersey dress from Forever 21 (Stops a little over mid thigh)
Black waist belt from Ardene
White hooded cardigan from Jacob
Pink 'Le Pliage' tote by Longchamp
Pink flats by Tory Burch
Pink cotton cord bracelet bh Chan Luu
Grad ring
Diamond star studs
I am right now wearing white bermuda shorts with a red and white spagetti top. on top of it A white half sleeved bolero. Shoes are flip flops in white.

I am honestly so grateful for this once in a life time opportunity!

Me and my bff (she's also in the programme) had our meeting with the V.P. Made a collage of our designs with the rest of the "class" and our now sketching some designs. They're not any serious designs since we're doing them tomorrow and then actually making them on Thursday.

I'm wearing:
Pink diamond studs
A bunch of wrap bracelets from Forever 21
White+pink multicoloured floral playsuit from TopShop
Pink snakeskin gladiators from Nordstorm
White leather satchel by Chanel

Omg, I love being British.
All the other girls and boys (students) in the same fashion Programme keep asking me and Silver (my bff) "Hey, say something in British!"🤣🤣

@Avantika: I was reading your Wedding Journal during my fight to NYC. I have to say; I love everything about it. You're such a good writer! & all the best for your wedding(s)😆

At work (I'm on break). omg I can't find my phone😲😲😲😲 I haven't seen it all day. It's either somewhere at home or at Dino's condo. I know it's not at work because I couldn't find it to even bring it to work. Oh and smart me put my phone on silent yesterday😳 I really hope it's in Dino's condo because I'm not ready to check at home, it's going to take 1093084 years

I'm wearing:

White "Crochet-Detail Eyelet Dress" by 2 B Rych (High round neck. Cap sleeves. Stops just under my butt. Wearing a white slip underneath)
Grey&white "Distressed Elizabeth" blazer by Elizabeth and James (white fringe  trim and contrast cuffs.Three-quarter sleeves with rolled cuffs)
Red&white "Gressimo Gingham Knot Pump" by Christian Louboutin
Red shoulder bag by Prada
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
White gold "Jannan" nameplate bracelet
Diamond studs
Engagement ring

@Mya: I found your phone!!!!! It was under a clutch on the dresser in your room😛 

omg my dad is crazy😊 He bought 20 Goldfish and 10 Koi for the pond. Plus 3 turtles😆 Now he called my uncle (Lunzie's dad) and they're going to the store again to buy fish and turtles for my uncle's pond😆😆 I'm staying at home waiting for my momma to come home from work so I can ask for another puppy😃 or a parrot😛

I'm wearing:

Black perfect butt yoga pants from Abercrombie&Fitch
Lilac&light yellow striped off the shoulder top from Mya's closet😃
Black Bailey Button Uggs
Grad ring
Diamond studs

Went to the tattoo parlour with my brother and sister this morning😛 We got our last name, Babalis tattooed on our ribs (left side). My one is the smallest😆 my brother's one is big and my sister went for something that's not too big but not too small. I love it, we have something in common🤣.

At my parents' house right now. I have work tonight🤔

Wearing,

-Black+red striped dolman sleeve top from Urban Planet
-Dark wash jeggings from Levi's
-Black Classic Cardy Uggs
-Diamond 'J' initial necklace
-Promise ring

Ugh it's so cold and windy today!  My friends were worried that I would be blown away because it's so windy😕😆

I'm wearing:
Navy "Bailey Tee" from A&F
Navy "Perfect Butt Sweatpants" from A&F
Black "Classic Cardy Tall Boots" from Ugg Australia
Diamond Studs in Platinum from Tiffany & Co.
Band Ring in Sterling Silver/Sapphire from Tiffany & Co.
Heather Grey "Rockpile Zip-Up Hoodie" from Hollister (It's my male section leader's, he let me wear it for today because it's so cold! This jacket is so warm and smells good😆)

-Nikasha