What Are You Wearing Right Now?#2 - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago

Went to pick up my sissy's prom dress with her today. Seeing her so excited reminded me of my prom and how excited I was😆. My mom's terrified my sister's going to do something to her dress so I have to take it home with me🤣 I'm scared I'm going to do something to it😆

I'm at my parents' house, my mom's going to teach my sissy and me how to make Cassata de abacaxi (Pineapple cassata...a Brazillian dessert). While my dad's testing us on our Greek. I have a feeling this isn't going to turn out so great😆😆. Oh how fun it is being part of a mixed family where your parents want you do know about xyz in all the nationalities you're part of😳

Wearing,

-Black skinny jeans with ankle zippers by J Brand
-Black satin, lace back top Lulu designed (It has: bubble hem, short sleeves, v-neck three button detailing in the front)
-Bright blue bandeau from Victoria's Secret (To add colour)
-Black flats from My Momma's closet
-Cream 'Turnlock Katie Acrylic Link Bracelet' by Marc by Marc Jacobs
-Pearl studs
@Lovey: Liliana Diya Brielle Larmi Kendall Maisha Kaylyn Anastasia Sheen Xylia Greco (Am I forgetting any?😆) I love desiging your clothes😃😆

omg my hubby's at the fire house/fire station all night since he has a night shift so Suri was yelling at his picture😆. I was telling her that her daddy's only going to see her in the morning and she looked at his picture and just started yelling at it😆. Then I tried putting her to bed but she doesn't want to. Prem has his "special father-daughter" technique to putting her to bed at night which obviouslly I don't have😕. I finally gave her a pic of Prem and she fell asleep👍🏼. So I called Prem to tell him what happend and I guess he didn't think it was as funny as I think it is😳. It's wierd for him since this is his first night shift since before I got pregnant with Suri...his baby princess yelling at his pic is a sensitive topic I guess😆.

Going to organize the twins' shoe closet. I swear these two have more shoes than me and that's ALOT.

Wearing:

Hubby's heather grey sweatpants
White turnout racerback tank from Forever 21
Light pink 3/4 sleeve cardigan from Jacob
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets

@Lunzie: 🤣 Ya you got them all.

At the mall with my besties Meg and Bria! We're getting our shoes and clutch for prom 😃. I start work in an hour. It's so crappy outside, it's raining so much.

I'm wearing:

Dark grey skinny twill pants from H&M
Black lace scoop neck long sleeve tee from Olivia
Lavender racerback tank from Forever 21
Cream beret from Bizou
Black leather bomber jacket by Bebe
Coral turnlock shoulder bag by Marc Jacobs
Black over the knee flat boots by Jessica Simpson
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Gold heart studs by Tiffany&Co.
Grad ring

omgg im soo tired with all the dancing and partyingg! i think im gonna accompany my sister to the spa tomorrow loll
im kinda getting homesick too even tho i dont exactly wanna go back =/

wearing a sleepshirt over sleep boxers, both from VS
ankle bed socks
only my usual rings

At my fav bistro with my soon to be sister-in-law. There's this lady sitting at the table next to us and she's chewing like a cow and horse mixed together, that's bad! 😆. It's disgusting bur funny at the sametime 😆

I'm wearing:

Black skinny knit pants from Dynamite
Navy blue+bubble gum pink knit top Looney designed (Navy blue knit front. V-neck. Short sleeves. Bubble gum lace back)
Black boyfriend blazer by Ralph Lauren
Nude pumps by Jimmy Choo
Monogram canvas Speedy 35 by Louis Vuitton
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Diamond studs
Engagement ring
Came home and changed into comfy clothes. In the kitchen with my mommy making a bunch of desserts. I just realized Easter's coming up!!! We're having an egg hunt on Sunday for all the little kids in our family and the ones our close friends have. I can't wait to see my godson and goddaughter. I haven't seen them in sooooo long.

I'm wearing:

Purple velour sweatpants from Juicy Couture
White cami from Urban Planet
Black velour hoodie from Juicy Couture
Zebra print Jimmy Choo+Ugg
Engagement ring
@Ava: Since when do you have a goddaughter??😕 I thought Nate was your only godchild😕.

My Booboo (My paternal grandmother. I call her Booboo for some wierd reason😆) came to visit so we're all at my parents house. I love my Booboo, she's adorable😆 

I'm wearing:

Dark  wash skinny jeans from Bongo
Magenta v-neck tee from Urban Planet
Beige oversized cable knit, open front cardigan from Costa Blanca
Silver Juicy Couture charm bracelet
White gold "Roshni" nameplate
Usual Carolina Bucci tie bracelets
Pearl studs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Posted: 12 years ago
 I was waiting for my mom to pick me up, and sitting down alone on a bench....This really cute 18(ish)  year old guy was walking by me and stared at me for a long time, then came up to me and said something. I honestly didn't hear what he was saying because everyone around us was noisy. So I kinda ignored him. I wouldn't normally have ignored him, it's just that today is "4/20" which is basically "National Go Do Drugs" day here in the US. So I ignore him, because earlier today 3 people had randomly came up to me asking if I wanted to go get "high" with them, and I was like Noooo and ran away. Then later on this car was driving behind me so I got out of the way. It started chasing after me so I ran and screamed. The driver nearly hit me with his car,  and asked me if I wanted to do drugs. His girlfriend sitting next to him yelled at him to stop, apologized, said he was under the influence of drugs, and somehow made her boyfriend stop harassing me and drive away.

SO ANYWAYS, I ignored him and he repeated himself, asking if I am Nikhil (my brother's) younger sister. Turns out he's my brothers friend, and has been to my house several times and saw pictures of me. I guess I forgot. I felt so embarrassed 😆 Gosh I hate this "4/20" nonsense, one of my close friends came to class all high and started yelling at me. I know he didn't mean it, but still it hurt my feelings... 

On the bright side, I get to miss school tomorrow for a band competition, and there's no school on Friday because of Easter. So hooray for that!😃

I'm wearing:
Pale Linen "Trellis Beaded Dress" from Juicy Couture
Beige "Closed Toe Pumps" from D&G (Today was a REALLY bad day to wear heels, considering I was almost run-over by some dumb high guy.)
"Tiffany Beads Studs" in 18k Gold from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Beads Necklace" in 18k Gold from Tiffany & Co.
"Tiffany Beads Bracelet" in 18k Gold from Tiffany & Co.
"Round Band Ring" in 18k Gold from Tiffany & Co.

-Nikasha

I was at work today and my bf called just when I was about to finish my shift. He was talking as if he got hurt or something so I rushed to his house. When I got there he was like "Oh I'm not hurt I just wanted you to hurry up😃 I have a surprise for you". He bought us tickets to Bora Bora. We're going on vacation in July😃😃😃 I hate him for making me panic but I love him for taking me on vacation, something I've wanted for sooo many months. I need to get away from Avantika🤣 LoveYouJelly😛

I'm at home right now, on the phone with my sissy. We're going over some stuff for her b-day😊

Wearing,

-Black plain tee from My bf's closet
-Dark blue yoga pants from Lululemon
-Promise ring
-Small diamond hoop earrings

@Nikasha: I find 4/20 so stupid. Crackheads are going to do drugs no matter what day it is. They don't need a special day😆 It was mini day at school today+it's 4/20 so my classes literally like no more than 10 people in it🤣. My kid came to school high, he was probably on like 10000 drugs because when I saw him, he was like "I'm going to the kingdom" so I asked "Really? Are there trees, castles and unicorns",he said "Yaaaa" so I told him it was cool and he continued walking. He was walking into a locker, the principle came and told him to go home🤣. Some guy came up to me at work and asked me if I wanted to get high with him and his friends, I said no and he started creating a fuss. The security had to come and take him away😳.  The funniest was when I saw a bunch of people freaking out over the blinking traffic light, they kept saying it was "trippy"🤣.
@SoSo: Awww Jahan is so sweet😆  

In the family room eating the desserts my momma+sissy made today😃  My mom dyed my hair dark brown again when I got home from work. I love having a hairdresser momma, I don't have to make appoinments at the salon because she has a mini one at home😃 I got tired of the blonde, not going back for a long time.

I'm wearing:

Purple sweatpants from Victoria's Secret
White off the shoulder sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret
White cami from LaSenza
Grad ring

I just realized tomorrow is Earth Day. Funny how Earth Day is the day after 4/20😆 They rip the plants out one day and plant new ones the next🤣
Edited by Diya.G - 12 years ago