Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In French class. My teacher is sooo boring. She keeps telling others to put their phones away. I'm right infront of her and she doesn't noitce I'm on my Blackberry 😆
It's a 'free dress day' (well not really free since I paid 2$) so I'm not in uniform 😊

I'm wearing:

White v-neck tee from Urban Planet
Lilac oversized cable knit cardigan from Olivia Boutique
Black shiny leggings by Member's Only
Dark blue 'Giant City' bag by Balenciaga
Black flats from Forever 21
Black 'nerd'/'geek' glasses (They're non prescription. They're those huge frame glasses and I don't remember where I got them from)
Grad ring
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
'Anastasia' namplate bracelet
Garnet studs
Edited by Diya.G - 13 years ago
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Diya: Omg! I have the exact same nerd glasses as you!
& I'm wearing them now aswell.. weird.
🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣

Just got back from school.
My bff's mom picked us up and now we're going shopping.
Going on a vacay during spring break, so I'm going to buy a few bits and bobs.😎😎

I'm wearing:
Diamond studs
Promise ring
Black "Nerd" Glasses from Claire's
Dark blue oversized cable knit cardigan from Sister's Closet😆
White v neck from Target
Black skinny knit pants from Mango's
Navy plain ballet flats from Forever 21
Black crossbody bag by Coco Chanel
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm wearing:
  • Fake Pearl studs from Forever 21
  • A long sleeves striped gray and white thermal shirt from Old Navy
  • A collared Atlantic Coast Rugby sweatshirt from Old Navy
  • Straight cut boot jeans that have randomly designed frays in them from Image
  • Gray furring moccasins from Payless (These are SUPER comfy and warm guys! I HIGHLY recommend getting them. I have two pairs of these. Great price and last a long time depending on how you care for them.)
  • My high school class ring on my right hand like I have been for the past four years. 😆

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suri and I went to pick up the twins from pre-school and omg it was like she was seeing them after 100000 years😆 She was so happy and excited😆. We're at home now, my sissy came over with my niece and nephews to see Suri😊 So did my cousins. It's like a twin convention at my house today😆 with my twins, my sister's twins and my twins cousins. Oh and well there's another "set" of cousins but they're triplets. In our family having one baby at a time is a BIG deal😆

Wearing:

Black leggings from Sirens
Hubby's white v-neck tee
Thin turquoise braided waist belt from Forever 21
Turquoise Classic Cardy UGGs
Usual rings
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Pink "Enamel Disc Friendship Bracelet" from Marc by Marc Jacobs (my bff and I both have one😛)
Gold "Pave Watermelon Wish Bracelet" by Juicy Couture
Star charm "Lucky 18-karat white gold tie bracelet" by Carolina Bucci (The star charm symbolizes health. My aunt from Italy brought this for me)

Edited by .Roshni. - 13 years ago
.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Diya: Those glasses that I brought for me that you stole from me are from Ardene😊 
@Rosh: Diya and I are the wierdos of the family😆 Our mom got preggers twice and both times it was just one baby😆 That's not normal in our family😆 omg the triplets are at your house...poor you, I still can't tell them apart and they've been in our lives for 18 years😆 Them having the same style and doesn't help either😆

At work...well I'm on break😊 I need to redecorate my office it's kinda boring atm

I'm wearing:

Black "Knit Harem Jumpsuit" from Forever 21 (strapless and self belt)
Turquoise Giant Work bag from Balenciaga
Nude  pumps from Christian Louboutin
Engagement ring
Swarovski crystal, turquoise and coral chain necklace by Lanvin (Statement necklace)
Diamond studs

Kaylyn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ebony: I love geek glasses, they're cute😛 Strangers look at me weird though cuz they're so big😆
@Lunzie: Omg the triplets were at your house, I haven't seen them in 1289428491 years (k more like 2 months but still😆). Oh you got a Carolina Bucci bracelet too! I love mine, it's cute. hahaha Mya didn't get one😆!
@Mya: I didn't steal them....I borrowed them and I'm just not planning on ever giving them back😃 oh wow imagine one of us had a twin😲 

I left school early today because I had a job interview for one of my fav clothing store😛. OMG I got hired on the spot😃 I start next week😊

At home,changed and now in the kitchen with my Momma making dinner (actually I'm watching her make dinner while I'm on my macbook and BB texting my cousin+bf😊)

I'm wearing:

Black 'Perfect Butt Yoga Pants' from Abercrombie&Fitch
Peach off the shoulder sweatshirt from Urban Behaviour
White cami from Forever 21
Coral Bailey Button Uggs
Black flats from Forever 21
Black 'nerd'/'geek' glasses (Didn't wear these to the interview😆)
Grad ring
Gold Juicy Couture charm bracelet
'Anastasia' namplate bracelet
Garnet studs

Edited by Diya.G - 13 years ago
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ava: The triplets were saying how last time they saw you was like 4 months ago. It's going to be easier for you to tell them apart now. They've changed alot since last time I saw them, which was a month ago. They all dyed their hair. Kaelyn has light brown hair, Adalyn's hair is black and Shayna's hair is dark brown. Their personalities and style changed alot too. Oh and they were saying how some people still mix them up so they always wear their inital necklaces😆. So Ava next time you see them just look at their necklaces. I'm soo happy they changed so much because I also couldn't tell them apart😆😆 

In our home basketball court watching my hubby's shoot hoops😛

Wearing:

Black satin boxers from Victoria's Secret
Hubby's grey henley top
Turquoise Classic Cardy
Cartier Love bracelet
Diamond studs
Usual rings

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rosh: oh wow...I need to see them😆

Working on my wedding vows...this isn't fun👎🏼

I'm wearing:

Dino's black sweatpants
Fushia crop top from Urban Outfitters
Engagement ring
Diamond studs

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for my friend to pick me up. we're going to his cousin's partyy and later heading out to the enigma nightclubb <3

i'm wearing  a black beaded gold trim dress
diamond studs, burberry charm bracelet watch, a medium diamond cocktail ring (not wearing my other rings)
only carrying my sister's jet set wallet from michael kors for my keys and cards
i'm wearing my jimmy choo satin buckle peep toes

-Mikayla- thumbnail
@Diya: Wow, congratz! I was offered a job in a clothing store but I declined since I'm off to study at Oxford in a few weeks.
So atm I'm still helping out at our family restaurant.

With my babies (my younger brother and sister).
I just collected them from school and now we're going to have some frozen yoghurt at our favorite place.😛😆

I'm wearing:
Garnet studs (Garnet is my birthstone)
Keychain necklace by Tiffany&Co.
Garnet ring
Black "Nerd" glasses from Claire's
Navy boyfriend blazer from GAP
(Gold brass buttons which my Momma sewed on bc the other buttons were ugly😆)
White ruffled tank top from Forever 21
Dark jeggings from Bongo
Brown ankle oxfords from Forever 21
Edited by -Mikayla- - 13 years ago