India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Why the male lead so weak

annu_ms Senior Member
annu_ms
annu_ms

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Why they are portraying the male lead so weak?after watching sangini these days,Rudra is not capable of doing anything in life. he could not get a job , having a masters degree where his wife managed to get it in a day. his babhi was missing for day ,& he is not even bothered check whether she reached her mayka safely? Some one that to a lady trying to spoil their relation threatening over the phone not having the common sense to report the same to police. from the same area the call is coming not going and asking in the booth who had made the call? not fare to make   an actor like Iqbal so dump.

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Er....Actually , blame the CVs , I've felt that too, but more than a strong Rudr we need a very endearing Rudr , who's likable every second n not hit-n-miss likable the way he's now.
morisim Groupbie
morisim
morisim

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Rudra is not weak! He is being potrayed as the man of today.There are a lot of men that's in his position job wise, and the rest is what the CV's write He is actually stronger than you think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AthenejakrOrientalDancerSilverBell

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I say change the CVAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10OrientalDancerSilverBell

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I actually don't agree with you. Rudra is not weak. Gauri got a job because she's had experience in work before. Rudra didn't get a job for two reasons: (1) he doesn't have any experience, just a degree and (2) he's from a rich family and that's the biggest thing against him.

Also when Ketki bhabhi went missing, Rudra may not have worried before because like most people would think, he probably thought that Ketki bhabhi had been sidetracked and had gone somewhere else or took a longer route because the regular route was too crowded.

Thirdly, what would he have told the police even if went there? A lady is giving me crank calls and threatening to separate my wife and I. I doubt the police would take that seriously.

Finally, if you notice right now, Gauri is missing. If Rudra was weak, then he would act like a typical bahu and just sit in front of the mandir and pray that Gauri was alright. Instead, he's out there hunting for her and is willing to take on more than just one fight to find her. Also, when Gauri was getting married off to Ram, he didn't just watch helplessly, he went there and fought to convince Ram that Gauri was his wife.

He isn't weak, he just isn't the macho man that is showcased in each serial today. He's a very strong man. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Whatever he is onething is sure he is not at all weak. But very strong . He didnt think for a moment to relinquish  the haveli and the comforts for his love and principle , He is struggling but not bending. About him not getting a job that doent show he is weak. Gauri got  that easily only because of Ram and his attraction, He didnt even bother to ask her name. It requires a strong will to adjust to the present circumstances from where  he was 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top