Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

no importance to other cast and characters (Page 3)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
bas vandy bas us bechari ne itni si baat kahi aur aap ne puri class hi de dali on imp of taanu in tlROFLby the way your lecture was very well prepared and precise Thumbs Upand u keep your self well equiped to handle such members of the forum .you are a loyal harshiya and tl fan no doubt abt thatStar. anyways ab bahot ho gai bechari ke saath ab jane bhi do she is new and i will welcome her on the forumHughope woh tum logoon ki batein sun ke forum se 100km away na bhag    gai ho.Wink

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 17 March 2011 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

bas vandy bas us bechari ne itni si baat kahi aur aap ne puri class hi de dali on imp of taanu in tlROFLby the way your lecture was very well prepared and precise Thumbs Upand u keep your self well equiped to handle such members of the forum .you are a loyal harshiya and tl fan no doubt abt that. anyways ab bahot ho gai bechari ke saath ab jane bhi do she is new and i will welcome her on the forumHughope woh tum logoon ki batein sun ke forum se 100km away na bhagi ho.
tayabaROFL
lecture nahi dee...facts clear kiye hainOuch
wahi toh baat hai naa ki if u want to duscuss something....be present and discuss...
such topic makers create such topics and disappear so that we keep fighting amongst ourselvesOuch
and tayaba...i'm no jodi fan...no show fan....seedhi aur sacchi  baat bolti hoon...accha lage toh theek....otherwise i don't botherSleepy
if u r a newbie there's no harm....but u should check out threads before posting such topicsOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah-Ramya--MariaMars-

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
 i totally agree with you vandy .mujhe yahan ka atmosphere thora hot laga toh i just try to chill you all bas .if meri baat buri lagi ho toh  maaf kar do bhaiLOL

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 17 March 2011 at 3:54am
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
nahi tayaba....i didn't mind wat u saidSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tunasnah

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
well this newbie wanted to share her views and she did just. this person should be happy that discussion in this group is very civil. warna if she found herself in the wrong forum then god knows what kind of treatment this person would get. but anyways.. i just want to enjoy this show before it last and i am not going to let anyone ruin it for me. so dear newbie welcome to the forum.
i have nothing more to add....
and yes i agree vandy, the show will end in a few weeks time and cv should concentrate on the fact on how Onu got to the mental asylum and whether he got better or whether taani takes him home... better concentrate on thi otherwise the fans wont just be satisfied with the show ending with onu still in the asylum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-vandy-

kantalal Newbie
kantalal
kantalal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
well this is most probably why most tend to be a silent reader because whenever they decide to post their views they get ridiculed.
i am just posting my views. and so what if i havent been actively participating in the appreciation of the said actors... i would have but this what would have happen. opinions would have been not appreciated. i dont mind you guys giving in your views, it is a healthy discussion. i wont mind,  but if you dont have a view to share, dont ridicule or be rude....

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kantalal

well this is most probably why most tend to be a silent reader because whenever they decide to post their views they get ridiculed.
i am just posting my views. and so what if i havent been actively participating in the appreciation of the said actors... i would have but this what would have happen. opinions would have been not appreciated. i dont mind you guys giving in your views, it is a healthy discussion. i wont mind,  but if you dont have a view to share, dont ridicule or be rude....

Ok first of all.. if you are silent member then you would know that no one in this forum ridicules or is rude to anyone! You should have noticed how they all interact with each other. When some one laughs or makes fun of a topic it is not to insult the topic maker.... get this fact straight. They have a way of interacting. I have been a silent member in this forum for almost 2 years, I hardly make any posts... and have seen the high and low of this forum. But never has anyone intentionally insulted anyone. If you make a post remember that... there will be someone supporting you, someone confronting you and someone just laughing...... but all in good spirit.

Sorry if I offended anyone.. but when I see posts like these... it is just sad bcoz it spoils the mood of the forum which is already pretty depressed with TL be axed!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Ramya--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kantalal

frankly i didn't want to comment to this post of urs...but just went thru ur "other" posts and saw how "critical" and "rude"  u have been
if u do the same...expect the same treatmentSmile
u gave ur opinion...i gave mineSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Impala

Go to top