Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

no importance to other cast and characters (Page 2)

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@Topic Creator...ROFL
I think others are given more space than TaAnu....!! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFLROFL
lemme control my laugh first...i'll get back to uROFL

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.Stern Smile If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.

Edited by PandorasBox - 17 March 2011 at 2:57am

Not_a_fan

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Good one Vandy!!!! Wink

skamani

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

ROFLROFL

that wasn't necessary and quite rude if I may say so. The reason many people do not post is because of this exact reason, they do not want to get ridiculed by others who do not agree with them.

every one has the rights to express their feelings, the only thing is different reactions u get based on particular opinion LOL

I do agree with your point that there are only a few days left and they should try to come up with a  (sensible) track that ties together everything. I also think Robby-Mauli-Taposh is getting in the way of that.

but TaAnu are not getting in that way! Confused

It's ridiculous that some members here cannot appreciate other's opinions. One of them even mentioned that this thread should be trashed.Stern Smile If this isn't the point of having a public forum, I don't know what is. In conclusion, I don't see anything wrong with TM's post. Let's learn to appreciate different opinions and their people's right to express them, whether or not we agree with them.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
very well Said Vandy and with that I say no more.
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

ROFLROFL

every one has the rights to express their feelings, the only thing is different reactions u get based on particular opinion LOL

granted, perhaps you're right but it still is find it in bad taste because it might hurt the feeling of an actual person.

but TaAnu are not getting in that way! Confused
huh? I'm confused by what you're trying to say Stern Smile So if I must explain what I meant again... I am saying that those trio are inhibiting(stopping) the track from getting a decent ending. If the show were not to end, it wouldn't be a problem but now that the show is rushed for time, they should concentrate a little more on how Anu got to where he is.

EDIT to add: the third post Vandy made is considerate and a good example of how every member should articulate their thoughts. She explained her views in a sensible manner. It's just I didn't think her first post was necessary and a bit rude. Now you may not agree with me, but I'll live with that
. Smile

Edited by PandorasBox - 17 March 2011 at 3:13am
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
well yea TaAnu scenes means tht a proper TaAnu storyline....and ur right usually in a show there other characters too n we shd discuss abt thm but its all abt choice..they shd have given an interesting and good track to the sides.....n among thm only Molly's character makes sense.. n i lyk Neha too

Edited by Rabz_14 - 17 March 2011 at 3:14am
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

i'm sorry if u found it rude...
but the fact is people should practise before they preachSmile
this particular member is a newbie and we all...i mean each and every member of this forum knows wat kind of feuds newbie's create....
my laugh was for the fact that this person never ever appreciated wen ritesh/moolly.taposh or robbie track was the main focus......
and she jumped to conclusion even before feeling the need to know wat audience wants to see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya--MariaMars-

Go to top