India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Should Amma Know?

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hey guys i wanted your thoughts about if amma should know that her son vishnu pandey owes guddu lots of money and guddu married runjun because he needs money for his mom's surgery??? i don't think vishnu pandey will pay up and guddu will rip him apart and he is hiding like a coward... so guys let me ask you something do you think amma will find out that guddu is a helpless man and need of money for his mom's surgery and do you think she will feel any remorse towards guddu.. will runjun and guddu ever patch there differences??? comments plz.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotPrabhkallutehzeeb25raaspach

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i think that amma should know that it was vishnu's idea first of all to have Guddu break the marriage......
and she should also come to know that Guddu's mom is ill, i don't know though if she will help him or will Gunjhun's hatred will lessen becasue of this...but let's see what happens....but i definitely want amma to know that Vishnu owes money to Guddu, again!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallutehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i think she should ..
lets c wat happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Yes..amma should know the true colurs of  vishnu pandey and also rhunjhun should know....

Anyways..

Vishnu will not give guddu any money and so guddu will not leave rhunjhun and rhunjhun's house soon....lol..
We can see lot of guddu /rhunjhun scenes

Prabhkallu

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Yes, AMMA&R, both should knw that it was Vishnu Pandey who hired G to break up R's shaadi.  Both of them should about this.  The writers should reveal this as soon as possible bc this revelation can be a huge turning point storywise for this serial. 

Prabhkallu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index