India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Back on Track-16/3/2011 (Page 2)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Oh Souma, gosh, that was a beautiful, succint summary of the state of RBO in the last 2-3 months, and what ysterday's episode means to all those who have been loyally following this show! Thank youClap

The dinner scene, as you say, captures the change very well. I saw the 10:30 repeat and 1 p,m repeat (and will see 3:30 p.m as well). Notice when Sunil gives his pravachan abt love and understanding, Madhvi says 'seekho, seekho'... less than a second later, we see Shaan saying to Sunil 'Seekho', and another nano second, we hear Sunil tell Madhvi 'Khana bananaa seekho'... the whole thing took less than 10 secs but it was continuous, smooth and made perfect sense! Bcos that's how people talk around the table... they dont wait for someone to finish and the BG music to come on before speaking!

Good touch by CVs there!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.N-Manita-priya_cool_123kubareshanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu  to add to that.. Akki also starts with thank god.. Khushboo so gaayi.. before even sunil finishes.... very natural..

@ Souma  welcome back.. Awesome post....
The epi made u come back and that itself shows how good it was... Hoping to see more of such episodes and you analysin it...

ok there was this credit card scene .. a little out of place..But in that scene when shaan tells her that he had not paid the credit card bills.. there isnt a trace of guilt in his face and was infact proud of it ..Lol ..So typically Shaan .." Budthal"

And Khanak s reply of Shantanu wud only call his dad if he is caught up in a situation like that... Lol .. How well she knows her Budthal husband... and taking control of that.. WOw very natural..

And we didn get any cliche that can be usually associated with that scene.....

I thought of mentioning this one cos it is the one scene less talked about in the entire epi....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.N-Ray-tvrasika-Manita-kubarebones88shanakyasharan

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
actually we can gush abt every frame in yesterdays episode, after a long timeStar,

except u knw what.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Ntvrasikapriya_cool_123kubarebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@ Priya
Good point abt the credit card scene. Saaaz has pointed out in her post abt how it didn't fit, and I agree. Looks like some editing issue.

But yea, as u know, Budthal is not even ashamed ki he didnt pay. He is just mildly amused! Iska kya hoga re (Doc D style:))?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-priya_cool_123kubarebones88

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Awesomely written Souma......if there is such a word !!

Beautifully described !!

I have watched the repeats since 5.00 am......my bad.....missed 10.00 pm wala live show thinking I will be studying seriously for next 7 days and will catch up with RBO and forum after next week......

and saw 5.00 am repeat without knowing much about it.........got bowled over and have seen 10.30 am......1.00 pm rpt and I will try not to watch 3.30 pm rpt............can't promise though............lol......

Each and every frame is worth discussing and after a long long time we got an episode that fits exactly in timing and essence to our Golden Era !!
Loved Sunil, Madzy, Akshay and Khushboo.......

me liked Jas- Ansha- Rahul too........donno why but I liked their scene.....
it wasn't in sync with rest of the episode, wasn't typical RBO style but if assessed separately, they were not bad......

they were better than random shows we have to endure while waiting for RBO repeats !!!

Above all -- Yesterday episode proves that this team has the potential to deliver and if they want they can keep the subtlety and essence of RBO intact without going overboard !!

Loved it absolutely !!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Ntvrasikapriya_cool_123kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Soumu darling....*muwah & hugs* God its so good to see you dear.....missed you and your post....hope that we see more of you now...with the epi that we seem to be getting and today was ...something nah....sigh....After a very very long time something that made us all go crazy...put us in shock and made us watch the repeats too....just like in the old days....hope the CV's continue with this...as they have found their Groove back or their Mojo as Austin Powers would say....LOLLOLLOLLOL

And it seems all of us see and agree on the same...KT & YM were let lose adn told to have the time of their lives playing Shanak and they did....

Agree with all the ppl and their take ever scene was worth watching...every dialogue was superb abd had flow...there was continuity after a very long long time.....and many lose ends connected...at last...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Ntvrasika-Manita-

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@Gaayu, Priya and Manita: Thank you so much!! Agree that the credit card scene was out of place but was too busy gushing over the rest to crib over that.

@Krishna: Muahhhhhh....Hugs to you too! Hope the little one is doing well. If the CVs keep up with such brilliance...I have no choice but to post ...Its all upto them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@ Souma

I have a theory abt the credit card scene which came abt during my ph conversations with you-kow-whoWink Have posted that in CC.

Go to top