India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Age gap..

aqsa_h Newbie
aqsa_h
aqsa_h

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi guys! I was wondering what a max age gap should be in b/w a couple? Many girls tell me that they would go with older guys just b/c they seem to be more mature as compared to guys..say only 2-3 yrs. from them..I don't know what I would do, so what's u all's take on this?

fammma Goldie
fammma
fammma

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I would say an age gap of upto a max of 4 yrs is acceptable...

They are more mature, as from experience, mu hubby is the same age is me, and I would actually prefer a larger age gap!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
In my opinion, a serious couple should have either a huge age difference or be of just the same age. Cause if my man is seven years younger to me, we are likely to have less ego clashes and the understanding quotient will shoot up, provided one of us must have already been through that phase of our life. And as for the same age group - they need to be real friends, if not - it's actually useless. 

Booksandcoffee

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I think max 7 years is ok, it really depends actually, in case of men or women, it depends how they are at heart, even if a couple have an age gap of 7 years , but are young and jovial at heart, it's ok, they'll make a great pair, like my brother and sister in law! LOL They have 8 years gap between them, but they're great together!

It's not the age really, it's personality and character! LOL

Oh and It's hard to say in case of men, some men never mature at any age is my strong belief! Wacko

-Mikayla- Senior Member
-Mikayla-
-Mikayla-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I think a 7 year age gap is far to wide whether it's a man or a woman... They would both have complete different personalities but I guess it depends.
Kaylyn Senior Member
Kaylyn
Kaylyn

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think there's a max age gap. As long as the couple's happy with eachotherSmile However, I personally, wouldn't date anyone more than 5 years older than me. I also wouldn't date anyone the same age as me. Not because they're the same age as me but because of their personalities.

I like dating boys that aren't the same age as me because there's less drama, I find. Like once I dated this boy and we were the same age (We were both 16 at the time). He just started acting immature and started being a jerk to people. He used to be nice and all that but he just ended up liking... the wrong things (Drugs and stuff) so we just weren't working. What I like about my boyfriend now is that he's mature and we can have a real conversation. We haven't been together for long (hasn't even been a full month yet) but he's already given me so much helpful advice,something a boy my age wouldn't do (except a few). He's 20 (turning 21 next month) and I'm 17,we're 3 years apart and I think that's good age gapSmile.  So far we're doing good (then again we're still in our "honeymoon stage"LOL)
Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
6-7 is justified should not be more than that

Jugnu_244

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index