Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kk1974

Groupbie

kk1974

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I think the new storyline of gayab Sunder is good. I think the fringe characters of TMKOC should be used more to create new storyline. In the past, Sunder's appearance would hijack the plot. I think this new trend is refreshing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0dewdropbinieIshan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunder's good use" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i just hate sundars track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McDreaamer

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i also love this track... first time sundar has been seen in some big trouble.. usually he comes out quite clean so this is the time.... i really wish he has to be in a very big problem and jethalal is the only person who can help... and then sundar would realize how much he needs jethalal and he should respect him... but i have a doubt as well.... as we viewers would be happy to see sundar in trouble and in the end if he comes out as some khabari or something like that to help police to grab those gundas Confused i really dont want this to be happen... pls sundar be in a real trouble and everyone should see ur real face which u always shown to jethalal LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0dewdropIshan.

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The whole Sundar concept is boring and annoying. Again they missing stories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McDreaamer

nehadb27

Goldie

nehadb27

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

if he comes out as some khabari or something like that to help police to grab those gundas Confused i really dont want this to be happen... pls sundar be in a real trouble and everyone should see ur real face which u always shown to jethalal LOL

I also want sunder to be in trouble 
he is such an irritating person he deserve to be in trouble Evil Smile

0dewdropMcDreaamerKhula_Saand

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Sunder is the most annoying character on the show for me. I feel bad for Jetha no one deserves a sala like him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khula_Saand-Vrinda-

prcns

IF-Dazzler

prcns

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
this track is good..............esp i laugh a lot whn nattu kaka n Baghaa r mindlessly praising Sunder infront of JethalalLOLLOLLOL............Jethalal's expressions r priceless at tht timeClapLOLLOLLOL.......
also d suspense has been good, n Daya's mad worry abt her brother is also executed wellClapClapClapClap

0dewdropspsharmila.....Lata.....

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I wonder where the hell this Bagha character came out ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.