India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEV'S ROLE COMING TO AN END

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
                         Yesterday , after peace of advice given by Maan to Dev i felt that in this track know Dev's role might end for time being . We might see new entry in a week or two know . The story might know move towards Maan's life . As know Baby's issue is over , Geet's focus might shift towards Maan know . In that case know Maan's past must also reveal infront of Geet as even he has gone through a lot . Geet might understand how Maan's behavior has changed & she might find the reason about it . So i feel that with the Baby gone know Dev's role might also end . But CV might keep his role intact so they can bring him back if needed . 

Edited by roshni19 - 17 March 2011 at 12:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa.vgurpreet28madhubala123cuttieeGiraffidaepickachu

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dameet6127shilpa.vgurpreet28mausam19cuttieeblackb28

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by roshni19

Yesterday , after peace of advice given by Maan to Dev i felt that in this track know Dev's role might end for time being . We might see new entry in a week or two know . The story might know move towards Maan's life . As know Baby's issue is over , Geet's focus might shift towards Maan know . In that case know Maan's past must also reveal infront of Geet as even he has gone through a lot . Geet might understand how Maan's behavior has changed & she might find the reason about it . So i feel that with the Baby gone know Dev's role might also end . But CV might keep his role intact so they can bring him back if needed . 

I was furious with Dev todayAngrybut I think what you've said makes sense. Bye-bye Dev !!!
We need a Maaneet hug nowWink

Hey i was not mad at him at all , actually he decided to behave in a normal way , but things between him and Maan are still not normal . Dev has to realise that Maan currently will not listen to nobody till he doesn't see Geet in a normal condition . I feel know Maan's frustration will rise & he throw tantrums on everyone . Till he doesn't see Geet back to her Bubbly ways . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

Desipunjaban Senior Member
Desipunjaban
Desipunjaban

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Bye bye dev

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
           Dev might leave the house after seeing the differences increasing between Maaneet . But will not be able to take Maan's harsh words & she will leave KM . That time Maan will realise that he has commited a huge mistake by not believing Geet . Then Geet patao abhiyaan will start . 

Edited by roshni19 - 19 March 2011 at 2:23am

gurpreet28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top