India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

She looks ELEGANT in those Sarees !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Heya gals.........Hugagain my little dedication to the elegant lady Savitri Devi I mean our beloved Dadi.....
I dont know if many of you have noticed it or not but I truly loved all her Sarees in White n Off white with all those little jewelleries she wears...........she looks so royal n elegant in those.......for me she makes a true regal business woman if we go by the show that once she made it for KC.......and last but not the least dear lady Anju Mahendroo who is playing the role is a well recognised n admired veteran actress ..............I personally admire her choice of these royal attires...she knows how to carry well with these lovely sarees in her char......she looks majestic in that.

We can show our appreciation n love for our adorable dadi of Maan n Geet gals.Plz do share if you too liked her attires.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuLpriya.msanuvenuchcoffeeBeanspureluvsasasa-lonimaaneet2010alu5123kdg129rabia04fulhuny.thebestSakshiGargFawadiliciousgauranitaimausam19AnjuMaanManiacmechantefille-lovestory-iMadzkhushi_4evershradzzjasraj123maanmeet1BatameezDilcuttieetopgun11craziekudirani-luckiAsh1991sona-raimysteriousmilliInfinitedreamspickachublackb28

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yeah ! Ritu, 

you don't know how much i like her ! She is like true lady, elegant yet humble and very mature and kind ! She is a perfect woman !

I think, her character is also strong, i don't know why CVs did not gave importance to her character at all ! coz i can already imagine, 

the lady who lost her, husband, son, daughter - in -law ( i'm presuming, that they are no more ! LOL !)

still, she managed to run an empire ( i heard in one epi that at the age 21. maan took all repo from her ! so guessing, she must have in busi ! correct me, if i'm wrong !) and then, taking care of her grandsons, and the mansion !

It's not a joke ! It needs strength ! 

She is truly a woman of substance ! And i like her a lot ! and her costumes are royal and classy ! :)

Love your post ! At least, someone is concentrating on her ! LOL ! She deserves it !

BTW, ritu, 

not relating to your post at all, 

but in my real life, i know a lady, she is not rich and royal, but her struggle, moved me weak man ! she inspires me a lot !

She is my masi ! as in, my momma's very very best friend !

she lost her husband at an early age, with two small children, she was yet, strong ! and then, at the age of 18, her son ! my bro, i used to call him, bro ! she lost him ! suddenly, just in one night ! it was a tragic death ! he went to 'vaishnidevi' reached there and died, suddenly ! his heart just stopped !

she lost her son, husband and now, living alone. but still, she managed to perform her duties, her little daughter's marriage and all that !

she truly inspires me ! what we see is a drama ! but it was her real life !

dadi reminds me of her, my masi  !

Oh ! i typed so much ! LOL ! Phew ! Tired ! LOL

Edited by maanddy - 17 March 2011 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia04fulRituparnaaBatameezDil

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Thnaks Maddy..........even am also glad that at least I found someone who agrees with me.Yeah her char portrayl is very strong but somehow till Maan's past wont come out then her real handling of KC n KM wont come out.You are absolutely right abt the epi where its been told that Maan has taken the charge of all these from her.She managed all these alone till he took care of KC n KM.
And am so touched by ur personal exp abt ur Maasi.......yes women of these calibre do exist in reality who have done so much all alone when they lost their pillars of strength so early.And I've immense respect for those who made us feel proud being a woman.Hats off to them.

rabia04fuliMadzmysteriousmilli

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Ritu she always looks royal in her costumes. A real Khurana majestic appearnace. Anju carries that look with her in a spontaneous way

Edited by verode - 17 March 2011 at 1:34am

-lovestory-Rituparnaamysteriousmilli

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Heya gals.........Hugagain my little dedication to the elegant lady Savitri Devi I mean our beloved Dadi.....
I dont know if many of you have noticed it or not but I truly loved all her Sarees in White n Off white with all those little jewelleries she wears...........she looks so royal n elegant in those.......for me she makes a true regal business woman if we go by the show that once she made it for KC.......and last but not the least dear lady Anju Mahendroo who is playing the role is a well recognised n admired veteran actress ..............I personally admire her choice of these royal attires...she knows how to carry well with these lovely sarees in her char......she looks majestic in that.

We can show our appreciation n love for our adorable dadi of Maan n Geet gals.Plz do share if you too liked her attires.
yes Ritu u are right...

even i love her in those off white sarees and such beautiful jewellery!!!

royal khurana......
She shows sophistication with an elegance...
love her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia04fulRituparnaa

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Exactly..............

After all she is Maan Singh Khurana's dadima right?
Anyways....

Have you peeps noticed that all the KHURANAS more or less are the reflection of elegancy and royalty......

Be it.....

MSK, DADI, ANNIE, even NT was a perfect lady looking like a KHURANA (Though she was rathode as she always said)....

I always wanted GEET To get dressed the way NT did...

Her elegant saris, her make-up, just one thick bangle in one of her hands and her juda......omg ...I just loved her whole look.....it was a true KHURANA bahut type.......

I hope cvs plan something like that for GEET....

and who deosn;t know GEET is a devastating beauty in sari....

Sorry for going off-topic....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
yeah.. she realky luks very elegant n royal in her sarees...

and she is my alltime fav dadi LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
ritu me agreed yaar LOLakhir MSK ki dadi hai royal aur elegant tu lagna chahiye naLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa-lovestory-

Go to top