OMG- Hope in all huff he doesnt consumate witGauri

Posted: 13 years ago
lagta hai ab jagya gussey sey mumbai lauta hai, usko ek stupid anachal ka sahara chahiye and that is gauri may be they will sleep together

THE END OF ANANDI WITH JAGYA⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no I would just feel sorry for poor Gauri then who doesnt know about this guy

mujhe lagta hai aisa hee kuch hoga, eithre they will deeply make love and consumate whole day and night, then neither gauri wont be able to leave jagya and she will cling to him with her nails with physical and mental love

OR

Another thing could happen is in vaccs gauris rishta must have been strongly fixed elsewhr, as u see ll this week after results, they havent shown gauri-jagya...some suspense ; that might happen and then Jagya i think na ghar ka na ghat ka rahega .....

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In sab me bechari gauri ki zindgi barbaad na ho jaaye.
OMg either they will constumate and gauri will be pregnent or show her the same girl whom jaggya married. They shud do one thing only. Double dhamaka na to anandi se bardasht hoga na humse.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope not...Their relations needs a time still..Its just started...I dont think they will reach stage like Consumate it very soon...
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

In sab me bechari gauri ki zindgi barbaad na ho jaaye.
OMg either they will constumate and gauri will be pregnent or show her the same girl whom jaggya married. They shud do one thing only. Double dhamaka na to anandi se bardasht hoga na humse.

bechari kahe ki bhai mujhe to lag raha hai ki gouri bhi jagya ki jaanti hai aur woh jagya ko pane ke liye hi kar rahi hogi.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Relax guys, this is not an EK show
what rubbish precp jagya shown as doctor and anandi looked the same pichdaa hua guwaar sitting in school.  why was she not sent to jaipur.

anandi o anandii...

mujhe lagta hai jagya will be forced to stay back in village and get a hospital soon and gauri will end... no love making
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waise four yr timepass me anandi ko padhte hue kyo nahi dikhya. She was just passed her time in crying on the terrace and waiting for jaggya. Her study was not shown. Who knows cv's now show that she have passed 12th in these 4 yrs. But i don't think so.
that is what i saying yaar- disgusting hai na

itan badha chadakey baat kiya - iss baar main apney liye padoongee and all that crap

but yet like gunwaar sitting in same school

i think bloody anandi must ahve stayed back with guilt and to top that dadisa must have warned her -
'abbha tarra bind he chalo gayo,, ab aur padh key tarey saassaur ko bahra karoyo key... 😆😆😆 and all that bla bla stuff.... so sanaandi bloody decided to stay gunwaar morning in school 😆afternoon with masala 😆 and evening with rajasthani folklore on terrace😆 cleaning terrace with tears😆