India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TaSha... meri jaan loge kya?!

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Okay. I'm guessing the reason there are very few posts after y'day's episode is because most of you, like me, experienced lightheadedness and breathlessness after that TaSha scene! I know I did!

God. Trust these two to make  a sexy scene seem all cute! *sigh* I loved it y'day. I did find Mahadev a wee bit overenthusiastic(ummm...question, is he in love with Dutta? Not another one!). But the TaSha scene after that just blew me away.

They are just so comfortable, so at ease around each other! There's this charm of an old married couple(just the charm) in their interactions. It's like they've known each other forever. The way they talk to each other, tease each other(that's just Dutta)...it's all so natural. And when Dutta took his kurta off *sigh* I was reminded of the marham patti scene after the Anna track. Then Dutta had just started realizing what Naku meant to him.

I love it that Naku cries whenever Dutta is hurt. No pity, anger or calm there, she just cries. It's like everytime he is hurt, she experiences all the pain. Or rather wants to embrace all his pain. It moves me everytime. And Dutta *sigh* didn't you just fall in love with him all over again, when he said tere mote mote aansoo? Oh boy, I love it when he teases her! It's just that she's so daft! When will she understand?! I can't wait for them to get back to that phase where they challenge each other. Dutta's sure in the mood. Everytime she worries about him, he makes light of it, teases her, tries to take her mind off it. I love that about him. And the fact that he remembers all the hurt he caused her! I would have loved it if Dutta had explained more of his feelings after she said she was lucky to have him. But his smile, when she was bathing him, that said it all. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

For once, the scene with Kala and the inmates...uhm, family was brilliant. You can;t but help feel for her sometimes. Underneath all that evilness, there's this little girl who wonders why she isn't good enough for her mother. She cannot understand why her mother favors the boy who's practically an enemy, an outsider. It would be kind of tragic if she were to die at the hands of the person she loves the most, her mother. It would be poetic justice too, in a way, because maybe then she'll hear what she's wanted to hear all her life, that she is loved.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315vahgarLaTuLakomal_w25Beeesdivya17-7Nimmi.droopy_asleep-sourire-mnx12mozart66kiran255sub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*spandana11mIsHeZ.xprnczsmile.saraPrinsesse.Suvimeghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Lizzy, the reason you dont see posts, is because all of this got cut up and dissected in the episode discussion thread LOL
Here are my views from that thread to this particular scene:
The Tasha scene today was something that was beyond description for me. There were no overtly sexual tones, yes, it was a very intimate scene, but it was executed and enacted so brilliantly, that I have to applaud the director - MR and MV for having that understanding and performing soooo naturally.  In that scene, I felt, MV was better than MR - in just expressing how grateful she is for him accepting her, she was soooo "Naku" there that you just want to go and hug her. Wonderful chemistry!!!

Also on Kala, I have a special theory:
Kala is a master at mind games. She is capable of killing 2 birds with one stone. Here is what I feel is going to happen: Kala kidnaps Naku and hides her away from PN - nobody knows where she is - even PN-clan and obviously Dutta.
Here she sends Dutta the package and he knows how his family is being treated. So Dutta is in a dilemma, who does he save first? Naku or his family? If he goes for Naku, Kala can use that to turn the family against him, saying see - he didnt come for you. If he goes to his family, she can use that to drive a wedge between Tasha, that see inspite of all that you did Naku, he went to his family first. The conflict in Dutta's mind would be an awesome watch.

Edited by droopy_asleep - 16 March 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xprnczPrinsesse.Suvi

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Lizdarcy: For once, the scene with Kala and the inmates...uhm, family was brilliant. You can;t but help feel for her sometimes. Underneath all that evilness, there's this little girl who wonders why she isn't good enough for her mother. She cannot understand why her mother favors the boy who's practically an enemy, an outsider. It would be kind of tragic if she were to die at the hands of the person she loves the most, her mother. It would be poetic justice too, in a way, because maybe then she'll hear what she's wanted to hear all her life, that she is loved.

Bold: You are so right about Kala. She said yesterday also " Aisa kya hain dutta main". Earlier she has said the same thing about Nakusha "Aisa kya iss Nakusha mein" during that Suresh-Photo incident. Even sudarsha said once "us ladki (refering to Nakku) mein aisa kya aaisahab ki bhau uske piche jaatha hai" (next day after their first marriage when he goes bring back nakku)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mIsHeZ.xprnczmeghaparti

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Lightheaded and breathless...yes that's how I felt last nightEmbarrassed

Beautiful post Liz!
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged