edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey fellow forum members.  I remember startin' a topic about Rajju & someone suggested that a Bantu thread be made & I totally agree so here it is.  By the way, I used to not mind Bantu that much but I don't like him very much ever since he went to the dark side along w/Rajju.

I feel kinda bad for Bantu.  I mainly feel this way about him because I suspect if Billo loves him at all.  She means the world to him and he loves & cares for her a lot.  I hope she truly does love him at least a little bit.  If she doesn't love him, well that's really sad.  It's hard to find men like Bantu (I'm thinkin' of how nice he is to his wife).  I feel like the only wife in the Pandey family who seems to love her hubby is Mitho.  It's so not obvious if Kalsonwali loves Vishnu.  The Pandey family seems like such a sadcase in terms of married couples but the most sad case, not countin' Gunjhun I feel is Bantu & Billo since it seems unmutual.  If he found out Billo lied when she said that she loves him, his heart would ache like anything😭.  I wonder if Billo married him because he comes from a financially well off family and he works at a sari shop. I don't like how Bantu doesn't seem to have much of a conscience when it comes to anyone but his wife but I like how the writers have been givin' him dialogues where he disapproves of what the others are doing👍🏼.  These dialogues show that he does have more of a conscience.  For ex. when the mamis were dunking Runjhun's head in water, he said that this act doesn't feel right & when he told Billo to apologize to his mom & when he disapproved of closin' off his mom's windows.  He seems to love his mom but his mom does suspect if he cares about her & I don't blame her for suspecting this since he like Rajju has gone to the dark side.  I think the picture in nani's room is so adorable.  In the picture, Bantu has his head on nani's lap😆 & they're both smiling.  In my fan fiction, him & Billo end up having a mentally challenged daughter named Bindiya.  The family members call her Bindu.  I don't really get why this couple doesn't have any kids and I'd really like to know why this is the case.  I really don't mind if the writers give them a kid.  In my fan fiction, Billo ends up seeing the light more when it comes to Runjhun while she is pregnant w/Bindu (Runjhun gives her a lot of support through her difficult pregnancy) & after she gives birth to her as well.  Billo goes through a difficult pregnancy & she seriously suffers after it as well😊.  She ends up gettin' post partum depression and she finds out from the doctor that her daughter is mentally challenged, Runjhun ends up taking care of their daughter sometimes while Billo is going through her post partum depression.  Bantu helps take care of Bindu when he is not workin' at the sari shop.  Let me know of what u think of Bantu, his relationship w/Billo, etc.                       
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey di..
toooo true di bantu is realyyy very nice..
even i felt bad wen that day billo gave bantu as an ex of a bad husband...
i realyyy like that he @least questioned billo bout that..
hope billo luvs him ...
God di ur ff sounds realyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyy intrestin ....plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update dat it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i feel bad for bantu at times, i don't think billo loves him but he loves her
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Bantu.. He is totally blind by love.. To him, it unconditional love...

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
 Billo loves his money & all the jewelry it can buy her.  When she said that she tolerates him, I am glad we saw his reaction, he was extremely hurt.  However, he has a chance to be his own man now, if V/R have split like cowards, & B is the only one around, then he can give a bunch of the gold necklaces Billo wears to G.  I hope Bantu atleast starts to be more independent of Billo & starts to take care of AMMA a bit.