Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nargis seems to have gotten work done on her nose and lips..her lips are such a give away - she has definitely gotten them injected with collagen.

I honestly don't find either pretty. I never found Katrina pretty..sure, she looks nice onscreen, but the term "beautiful, " in my opinion doesn't suit Katrina at all.

Nargis was a participant in America's Next Top Model..this is how she looked before she got into modeling etc:

http://images.wikia.com/antmmodels/images/2/22/Nargis.jpg

I don't see the big deal in her either. However, we haven't seen much of Nargis onscreen, so can't fully judge. Katrina on the other hand, is meh in my opinion. I really don't see the big deal with her looks.

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That Nargis chick doesn't impress me. She looks more deformed. ðŸ¤¢

Katrina looks way better compared her.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Relda

Goneforever.. are you related to Ruky by any chance? Your use of emoticons and "crack me up"s are so similar😆

Unfortunately we aren't lol erotic cracks up anyday and yh my use of emoticons and crack me up is a lot😉😆

And about who's prettier maybe Nargis as she isn't plastic...well havent heard of any surgery she did😕
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I choose Katrina for sure .Nargis is pretty but when i saw her photo i didnt interact with like she is look like atone without any feelings 🤣
Who said that katrina without makeup look bad all bollywood actress today look the same so no diference here .
This is so subjective.

I'm not a big fan ok Katrina not because she has a horse face or anything, its because I like Women who look confident who radiate a sense of self-belief. I'm not a big fan of women looking dolled up & docile.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
We need to see more of Nargis to assess her beauty and beauty as in her whole persona. Katrina ,  I don't know, She is pretty as a picture but with the amount of dolling up that is done with her , she appears a mannequin to me.

Beauty is not just the genes and the cosmetic genius , i guess. Its your whole persona and going by that , we know nothing of Nargis and Kat , as per my opinion, doesn't have it. No offense. Just my opinion.

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like katrina, but do find her the prettier girl in B-town right now but Nargis is very pretty too!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Please no comparison topics!