Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who is prettier - Katrina Kaif or Nargis Fakhri? - Page 5

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-eraser

Bringing in pics of other actresses isnt going to make Katrina less manly looking 😉
This is a Nargis and Katrina topic, you can post that pic in the Kareena topic.

We are talking about masculinity in woman's looks.

And pray when do we ever stick to the topic? We bring PZ to kareena's topics, Sonam to ranbir's topics yada yad. THIS SUDDEN STICKLING TO RULES IS FUNNY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by-koolchick

The married one of course🤣

Neetu will keep the other one for herself 😆
Choco you have me in splits!

Okay I'm logging out now....have a good time ladies! 🤗
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Relda

Yeah.. my main gripe is that all I hear about on this forum is how manly Katrina looks. When in actual terms Kareena looks equally masculine but no mention is made of the fact. Ever. Just want an equal playing field.. that's all.

That's because Katrina is more popular for her looks...that's why you see more people also criticizing her for her beauty. That's what I think..

We are talking about masculinity in woman's looks.

And pray when do we ever stick to the topic? We bring PZ to kareena's topics, Sonam to ranbir's topics yada yad. THIS SUDDEN STICKLING TO RULES IS FUNNY

That's because fans always whined about how I bring their favourites into another actresses thread; so much that I was asked to stop. I'm just being a good girl and following rules 😆

btw here is a funny pic..look how they all have their hands on their waists 😆

This content was originally posted by-eraser

If people can call her a goddess, the holy virgin mary, the blessing to earth; then surely I can call her a horse? 😆

btw here is a pic that I love of Nargis and Biru - she looks like a doll and he looks like a munchkin

sorry if I was to hard on you eraser!  😆
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow eraser, is that narges next to ranbir? In that pic, narges totally looks more gorgeous than kat! And she totally looks hotter...should Kat be afraid? There is a competition coming! 😆
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bye kc

think of horse i think of sarah jessica parker....

kareena and masculine..hmmm i dont knw..but i did think she was corny
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Yeah.. my main gripe is that all I hear about on this forum is how manly Katrina looks. When in actual terms Kareena looks equally masculine but no mention is made of the fact. Ever. Just want an equal playing field.. that's all.

Well other actresses have acting skills and other traits to be known for, but Kat's claim to fame is her "good looks" so it's only appropriate that it is discussed. Whenever I read an article on her I read "gorgeous", "beautiful", etc...which I don't agree with at all. Part of Kat's allure is that she hides her natural face from the world by having perfect hair, makeup, and body under flaterring light. If you catch her up close, you'd see she's not that beautiful. Julia Roberts isn't that good looking of a woman either, but yet people love her because she isn't known only for her looks.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
Bebo -which pic?

Koolchick - Good night!

Erotic - no worries hun, you werent hard. That's Ranbir's job (being hard) 😉😆

Carol - SJP is totally the hollywood version of Katrina (face-length wise 😆)