Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Nadz
i'm vidya - count me in too. I loved Nivi fr thinkin about herself foronce. She left with her held high.
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hi guys... 🤗

ok so last nite was a heartwarming epi especially for nivi. im glad our girl poured her heart out and her leavin sood house is justified to a certain extent as per my pov. as much as i love viren, its difficult to sideline da fact he was responsible for watever is happening between his rishta with nivi

watever is written in da recent articles, i'v a strong feeling dat viren does love nivi and he's not been able to accept da fact dat he's in love with her... 

so how many of u are with nivi durin dis traumatic time? did she do da right thing by leavin da sood family?

do let me know if u need to add ur name to nivi's support gang.....

cheers
nadz

Nivi's Support Gang

Nadz (me 😉)
preeti (doot) 
neetu (neetu sidhu) 
ketty (gmann) 
chandni (neha fan) 
mittu (mittusingh) 
aysha (aysha 1989) 
cutie_nivren 
yami_nivrenfan 
shiham 
shanthi 
ashly 
sana
suman
daffodils
yati 
no-tear

i just luved yesterdays episode i just loved nivi and her confidence the way she answered viren i am totally with her. can u plz add my name too to the list thnx in advance
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hello...
add me too....
i'm swetha.....
i'm with nivi.... she took the right decision.....👍🏼

daffodils06 thumbnail
hey sana..me 2 gt d sam thot,as2 y he didn't thank nor apologsd 2 hr..ds hs 2 push hm...ye bandha apne aap kuch kar nahi saktha kya...??d othr day wen he gt hs family bac&he was happily talkin 2 every 1&nivi was lukin on at hm&he didn't even notice dat.. lukd lik he didn't even care dat nivi wasn't dere..am pretty mad at hm as it felt dat he tuk nivi 4 grantd..
daffodils06 thumbnail
thankz nadz 4 addin ma name...u r rite..concentratin only on nivi&hr next step..
..i'm jez..&wat may Icall u dear..
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please add me in dear 😊

I support Nivi........she has been through hell.😕....she needs to be independant for a while and I want Viren to seriously repent for all that hez done to the poor girl.😭

Now I want to see him running behind Nivi to seek her attention...😳
Edited by rasika-akaSha - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nadz! 🤗 This is Payal and yes I am with Nivi here, all the way, without doubt. For the first time in her life she honestly did something for herself. So, proud of her. 😊 Yup, do add me in her support group.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
wejj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey im also with nivi,thats right first time she stood  up for her self.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
vavaponnu, rasika, payal & wejj

girlies...u all are in 🤗 tnx for ur support!!!