DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh no if India is playing against Pakistan, I can only imagine how crazy a certain cricket obsessed bunch of loserish guys on my campus are gonna behave. 
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

India - Pak match turns perfectly good sane guys loony

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Three to four magazine covers....really? Because I thought they were like ten

It is really not 10...trust me. She does 3-4 covers for which she actually shoots...and a couple of spreads....and really most actors do that much in a year! The rest you see everywhere are just interviews or cover interviews with old pictures or photo spreads with old pictures....or old covers/interviews that people have scanned and posted now. It really seems a lot since the frequency at which her scans get posted around is pretty high....also her covers are good....so you remember them! ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree there was a point when there were a lot of covers/shoots (that was when Delhi 6 got delayed and for 2 years there was no movie release).
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If thats a dig at Deepika then its a really bad one...because you did it too Sonam๐Ÿ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually Sonam and Deepika weren't rated last in terms of acting the most- it was Katrina. ๐Ÿ˜†
Looking fwd to Mausam....not sure what kind of illusions she's been having about how great of an actor she is..
Also- it's she 'cozy' with Punit Malhotra?๐Ÿ˜‰ He is a director...maybe she meant more established ones? lol
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Also- it's she 'cozy' with Punit Malhotra?๐Ÿ˜‰ He is a director...maybe she meant more established ones? lol

Yes she meant established directors and actors you cosy up with for career gains....cosying with Punit really doesn't get her much....and if she had to use him she would flaunt him talk about him and would already be in KJO's next or something...Punit is a newbie and has even less power than she does!

Other than that there was Ranbir...again he was a friend and if something happened that was way before Saawariya....after she became a star their relationship went from bad to worse!

@Katforeva: And it wasn't a dig at anyone in particular....isn't that how it is in BW? It's hard to survive otherwise....Sonam doesn't get it that they do it because they want to do it but that's the only way....not everyone is as lucky and privileged as she is!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Your fraternity is not taking this point of view very seriously. If "Koffee With Karan" could be taken seriously, all the directors and actors put you and Deepika Padukone as the last two on their list of competent actors.

I don't know why. I can't take everything that is said about me very seriously. I don't cosy up to directors and actors. Sometimes it goes in your favour and sometimes it doesn't. When you are not linked with actors and directors you can work with them in future!

I don't get what she is trying to say here. Is she implying that the directors name her last as an actress because she doesn't cosy up with them? So that means the ones who the directors name first as better actress than her..mean they cosy up with the directors? ๐Ÿ˜•

I really liked her interview until I came across this quote! She really doesn't think she is a bad actress ha. ๐Ÿค” Did it ever cross her mind maybe she was last because they think she is a bad actress!

Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone please tell me if Sonam do drugs? Because from no angle she did 4 magazine covers๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Zareena

Can someone please tell me if Sonam do drugs? Because from no angle she did 4 magazine covers๐Ÿ˜†

I think she did talk about being high on Prada and Gucci ๐Ÿ˜†
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she is one actress who should let the work do the talking then herself...Others have earned their position and are in power to comment but she is still not there...