Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GoGreen

That's how you sign films!

I am also doing a Mausam. It is about balancing things. If you do a Mausam you have to balance it with a Thank You and Players.

Thank u and Players.....(i dint get it...i am very poor in Englipish...plueez some one explain me plueeezzzzz)

Wait, she's thanking Ranbir?πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Gobsmacked

1 thing is clear Sonam has too high an opinion of herself and looks down on others. There is nothing wrong in thinking you are the best, but its a sign of arrogance if you think others are not good enough as you.

And she is a terrible actor to even begin with... so i dont understand this arrogance of hers.

Well she was born with a silver spoon.. i wonder where that silver spoon is right now.. probably somewhere in the rear end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Well she was born with a silver spoon.. i wonder where that silver spoon is right now.. probably somewhere in the rear end..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Meena!!!!
This content was originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Then after Delhi 6 it was like she is a cheeky girl, an actor who can put in a performance.

says who? her 6-12 yr old fangirls? πŸ˜†

or maybe the 3-4 year olds that came up to her for signature... 🀣 do 3-4 year olds  even know wht a signature is..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Meena you are on a roll!!!🀣
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Were you happy with the film?

I was very happy with the film because the kind of response I got from young girls and kids is what I was looking for. My fan following has increased because my fans are mostly female.

Why do you say that?

I know it is mostly female (she repeats it thrice) and I am proud of it. I am more of an actor somebody aspires to be than somebody's wet dream!

Sona darling -  no one in their senses would aspire to be an actor like you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ wet dreams - what the eff.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.. i guess she got that right.. can she even turn on a rabbit..? and Ranbir doesn't count.. πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm too happy to give a damn about anything papa's spoilt princess says right now .........

India WON !!!! wooooohooooooo ......................................

This content was originally posted by: bips

I'm too happy to give a damn about anything papa's spoilt princess says right now .........

India WON !!!! wooooohooooooo ......................................

won what..? cricket match..? finals..? world cup..?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This interview is just fine..She is unnecessarily getting bashed..I feel..
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

won what..? cricket match..? finals..? world cup..?

lol Just the quarter finals against Australia  - was an awesome match. So glad I had the patience to sit thru it. Next one is the big one  - India Vs Pakistan. I dont hink anyone in India cares about the finals anymoreπŸ˜†