Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DEEPIKA SONAM New VM Updated Pg 18 - Page 5

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Before I used to also think this way that Sonam was the victim of a crossfire in that KWK interview.. but now i think otherwise.. it does intrigue me as to why Sonam decided to go on that show in the first place.. if sonam was really a very upright individual then she wouldn't have cared about the whole thing.. and she wouldn't have gone to that show... the fact that she went to that show.. even though like she says she has nothing to do with either deepika or ranbir.. proves that she herself wanted to cash on the whole controversy.. many people like katrina.. and others.. did not go on KWK.. so sonam could have avoided it too.. its not like KJO forced her to come.. the reality is that she herself is enjoying the publicity that she got from that appearance.. and she could care less about the whole fiasco.. but she went there to just enjoy the drama and cash in on it too.

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonam does love Drama!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ladygaga : But doesn't Karan still have more KWK episodes to shoot for? Isn't Katrina coming? Just wondering.
I doubt she'd want to..he'd grill her and ask personl qs tooπŸ˜›Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
I liked this interview! The answers came right from her heart. They weren't exactly perfect... but that's what makes Sonam, Sonam.

Some members here are saying she should stop talking about Ranbir. Well..she was asked about Ranbir; so either she answers or doesn't. If she says "no comment" people may assume it in a wrong manner. So she just answered; said her thoughts and moved on. I have to agree with her one point here though; interviewers always asking her about Ranbir and Deepika is annoying. Most of her interviews, right from her debut, have the name "Ranbir" or "Deepika" incorporated in it.

Now about the whole "victim" thing.. well she is not exactly an innocent victim. She did see this coming.  When she was on KWK, she should have just stayed quiet, if she didn't want to get caught up in all this mess. But she didn't, and she got publicity out of it...so its all good, I guess? I'm just a bit upset.. because I loved Ranbir & Sonam's pairing; hopefully this situation won't ruin their chances of starring together again.

Anyways, thanks for posting the interview :)

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the interview!
she is a straight up kind of girl:)
and is entitled to her opinion...so what if she is a little spoiled
Edited by Salz. - 13 years ago
Awww poor Sona Bacha. She is so, so, innocent and gullible that all this while she was being used by Deepika and Ranbir. Bechari....everyone seems to be conspiring against her. 

Oh boo-hoo Sonam. What she needs to do is own up to her mistakes and decisions. Also, what's with the constant talking of her co-stars' being well brought-up or commenting on their upbringing? It's not even annoying anymore, it's funny lol. I guess to be in Sonam Kapoor's good books, one has to have a good upbringing. But wait...has she looked at herself?

What she needs to do is schedule a spa date with Priyanka Chopra. Together they can go on and on about how "hurt" they are about every single thing. Maybe in the process, she'll gain a friend too.

Other than that, I'm so looking forward to Mausam! One of my most awaited movies of the year. 

Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Awww poor Sona Bacha. She is so, so, innocent and gullible that all this while she was being used by Deepika and Ranbir. Bechari....everyone seems to be conspiring against her. 

Oh boo-hoo Sonam. What she needs to do is own up to her mistakes and decisions. Also, what's with the constant talking of her co-stars' being well brought-up or commenting on their upbringing? It's not even annoying anymore, it's funny lol. I guess to be in Sonam Kapoor's good books, one has to have a good upbringing. But wait...has she looked at herself?

What she needs to do is schedule a spa date with Priyanka Chopra. Together they can go on and on about how "hurt" they are about every single thing. Maybe in the process, she'll gain a friend too.

Other than that, I'm so looking forward to Mausam! One of my most awaited movies of the year. 

wow Shab, did you steal my thoughts? πŸ˜† 

Well said!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hah Eraser we posted at the same time! Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
^ Great minds think alike. =)

But really....Mausam needs to come out already! I have a good feeling about this movie. When is it releasing anyway?
I can't believe I am nodding to your thought Shabz. Someone showed me "exclusive" pics of Mausam, and wallahi Shahid looks smallahhhhhhhhhhh.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago