Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Another twist...Can veer not becuma father?? (Page 8)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
she can do it only if she is away from b house , Tapni, and all other tensions , veer odds behavior is ruining her mind , and she can never look beyond that for now , but lets see

i hope ammo comes and lives in this family ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
e

me too perplexed why all this worry n tension over Ichcha's pregnancy is shown ..its just 2-3 months ...everyday we hav the story in circles ..ammo worrying ..Ichcha worrying ..taps showing off her pregnancy.....naani taunting Icha over the baby thing 

Do they really want to show an infertility trackOuch

But I agree with aahana in all shows they show the woman being branded infertile..this cud b something new ....

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hmm but how many times did they actually consuminated , just once ?? since most of the time icha is running away or is sleeping with sanchi , icha has to think this before running to doc 
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hmm but how many times did they actually consuminated , just once ?? since most of the time icha is running away or is sleeping with sanchi , icha has to think this before running to doc 

but there is sumthing fishy when they show worries over her pregnancy when its just 2-3 months ..they hav hardly consummated twice mayb ....mayb the clues for sumthing drastic 

But given a choice I want Veer to b infertile lolzzLOL

I just wonder what comes next ....is she going to sacrifice herself for the family ..she is d shield Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Iccha will not go for infertility tests so soon. She will give her Ammo ' I trust Veer' bhashan', so Taps exposure will not happen .
 I have  a hunch Sand S will be exposed by Iccha, bcoz it was shown that  Sanchi accident will change Iccha's life forever. She is already miserable, so the change has to be positive.
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Iccha will not go for infertility tests so soon. She will give her Ammo ' I trust Veer' bhashan', so Taps exposure will not happen .
 I have  a hunch Sand S will be exposed by Iccha, bcoz it was shown that  Sanchi accident will change Iccha's life forever. She is already miserable, so the change has to be positive.

I agree tht change has to b positive but the channel creatives r so much in love with Tappu the char that mayb again they will showin something which adds to Ichcha's agony

souroj

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

when ichaa will go for dressing
then they will do tests on only ichaa
but the results will be manipulated by someone
most probably by satya
this will create more insecurities for ichaa
and at last she will leave btoon

veer is not gg to expose anyone
it will be rathod
neenu u spoke my mind , i was also thinking this track could be thereLOL
veecha will have a child later on but now they will say iccha has a problem
and i dont think they will show veer has a problem , i dont think the serial is turning this positive
tiwari_nisha Newbie
tiwari_nisha
tiwari_nisha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hi rashi, i would like that to happen but then again bundela parivar will blame iccha for Veer being impotent. and a wife like iccha will make Veer have only fatherly affection. I just dont like the character of iccha, she never stands up for herself and always keeps on crying. moreover she has lied so many times for evil tappu knowing she is not that savithri type. now also the scriptwriter has just made iccha say backanswers to nani and tappu but still she cant do anything to make herself safe apart from crying. and the acting skills of teena dutta is not as good as rashmi desai. as a result more than the heroine i like the villain in this serial. When masoom was introduced i had expected some major twists or change in the usual boring pattern but nothing happened!

Go to top