Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Another twist...Can veer not becuma father?? (Page 4)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
well i cant understand one thing although i would love to see that veer have some problem regarding ichcha's pregnancySmile....but one thing that  i think you guys are missing why would veer go for his testsConfused..i mean if he thinks that tapasya is pregnant with his child then...why would go for his testsConfused..because according  to him.. it cannot  be his problem.. he will most probabaly go for ichcha's tests...Confusedoh please dont tell me that cvs who love to make ichcha  cry...wont come up with a new track that she cant be pregnantConfused ah no cvs wont do this stupidityLOL..but what can i say they are  brainlessAngryAngry 

Edited by jdfan - 17 March 2011 at 1:17am

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

well i cant understand one thing although i would love to see that veer have some problem regarding ichcha's pregnancySmile....but one thing that  i think you guys are missing why would veer go for his testsConfused..i mean if he thinks that tapasya is pregnant with his child then...why would go for his testsConfused..because according  to him.. it cannot  be his problem.. he will most probabaly go for ichcha's tests...Confusedoh please dont tell me that cvs who love to make ichcha  cry...wont come up with a new track that she cant be pregnantConfused ah no cvs wont do this stupidityLOL..but what can i say they are  brainlessAngryAngry 

Well you have a point Thumbs Up................but if Ichcha's tests come up negative.........then Veer should start suspecting something and maybe he will also agree to have a test, he should also remember his earlier suspicions of Tapasya................but I am worried because Ichcha is due to go to the hospital for a dressing today.............and I hope that the CV's don't make a hash of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

@ jdfan! When a couple go for tests, the doctors advise both husband and wife to undergo the necessary tests. Here, eventhough, veer thinks the baby is his, he may feel awkward to  tell this infront of doctor that his first wife is pregnant with his child .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

@ jdfan! When a couple go for tests, the doctors advise both husband and wife to undergo the necessary tests. Here, eventhough, veer thinks the baby is his, he may feel awkward to  tell this infront of doctor that his first wife is pregnant with his child .

Is that so??? Normally the doctor will ask them questions like is this your first child.............a patient generally does not hide facts from the doctor. Isn't that how it should be??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I am rather hoping that when Ichcha goes for her dressing, she will ask the doctor to do the required tests to save Veer the embarrassment and when those tests come back showing no problems with Ichcha, Veer might then wake up from his deep slumber.Smile and decide to go for a checkup himself.
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I am rather hoping that when Ichcha goes for her dressing, she will ask the doctor to do the required tests to save Veer the embarrassment and when those tests come back showing no problems with Ichcha, Veer might then wake up from his deep slumber.Smile and decide to go for a checkup himself.

hmm...yeah, this may be possible. We don't know, what stupid ideas and twists  the CVs have. Anyways, it is fun to predict  and later curse them, isn't it?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grouchoAahana-tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
when ichaa will go for dressing
then they will do tests on only ichaa
but the results will be manipulated by someone
most probably by satya
this will create more insecurities for ichaa
and at last she will leave btoon

veer is not gg to expose anyone
it will be rathod
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

when ichaa will go for dressing
then they will do tests on only ichaa
but the results will be manipulated by someone
most probably by satya
this will create more insecurities for ichaa
and at last she will leave btoon

veer is not gg to expose anyone
it will be rathod

Neenu, do you know something that we don't.............everyone keeps saying that Ichcha will leave the Bundela house............why?? or again is it just a guessConfusedConfused

Oh let someone do the exposing..............I couldn't care less.......if it is Veer or Rathod but this story is just going round and round with the most ridiculous things happening.

Go to top