Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Another twist...Can veer not becuma father?? (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Only if they show Veer has a problem, then he will become suspicious of Taps again, but still act as though he is concerned about her and do the necessary investigations about her baby and its dad.. That way he will become the Hero again and will expose her this time also... I do not think they will let anybody else do the exposing and get credit for it.. This way they may once again establish that Veer is not Zero and make him gain his lost status with the viewers...

Satya... They have turned him into an outright villain and cold blooded murderer.. 

Rathod...They have made Rathod also a grey shaded character..  He is taking ages to take his next action just like Ichcha taking 10 min to say one word... Also he seems to enjoy playing 'cat and mouse' game with Tapasya and suddenly they will not turn him into a hero who exposes her... He may make an honourable woman out of Taps by marrying Taps and taking responsibility for the baby.. 

Sid...We do not know what happened to Sid and whether he also plays a part in taking revenge on Taps.. 

All these three characters are unfit to be heros and Veer only qualifies for it to a certain extent because he is at least good hearted and is led to believe the baby to be his and fooled by Tapasya..

Veer having a problem is the only way they can proceed with Ichcha's pregnancy track........I don't see any other solution..............as mentioned that will also put the cat amongst the pigeons as far as Tapasya's child is concerned.

Rathod............has really become a deep voice on the phone actor............useless.........and frankly his calls have made little difference to Tapasya's character as of now........who knows what might happen.

Satya has been very disappointing as a character............I thought his revenge would be cleverly executed and put the Bundelas in a tight fix.............now he is just a fumbling fool trying to get justice for his mother and themselves by trying to bump off the Bundelas namely Daddaji to start with.

Sid is history I feel.

I have never really thought of Veer as a hero..............more of a male lead...........so zero or hero matters little as long as the story has some merits.

Ichcha is the one I am watching.............will she or won't she improve.........is my question???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Only if they show Veer has a problem, then he will become suspicious of Taps again, but still act as though he is concerned about her and do the necessary investigations about her baby and its dad.. That way he will become the Hero again and will expose her this time also... I do not think they will let anybody else do the exposing and get credit for it.. This way they may once again establish that Veer is not Zero and make him gain his lost status with the viewers...

Satya... They have turned him into an outright villain and cold blooded murderer.. 

Rathod...They have made Rathod also a grey shaded character..  He is taking ages to take his next action just like Ichcha taking 10 min to say one word... Also he seems to enjoy playing 'cat and mouse' game with Tapasya and suddenly they will not turn him into a hero who exposes her... He may make an honourable woman out of Taps by marrying Taps and taking responsibility for the baby.. 

Sid...We do not know what happened to Sid and whether he also plays a part in taking revenge on Taps.. 

All these three characters are unfit to be heros and Veer only qualifies for it to a certain extent because he is at least good hearted and is led to believe the baby to be his and fooled by Tapasya..

Veer having a problem is the only way they can proceed with Ichcha's pregnancy track........I don't see any other solution..............as mentioned that will also put the cat amongst the pigeons as far as Tapasya's child is concerned.

Rathod............has really become a deep voice on the phone actor............useless.........and frankly his calls have made little difference to Tapasya's character as of now........who knows what might happen.

Satya has been very disappointing as a character............I thought his revenge would be cleverly executed and put the Bundelas in a tight fix.............now he is just a fumbling fool trying to get justice for his mother and themselves by trying to bump off the Bundelas namely Daddaji to start with.

Sid is history I feel.

I have never really thought of Veer as a hero..............more of a male lead...........so zero or hero matters little as long as the story has some merits.

Ichcha is the one I am watching.............will she or won't she improve.........is my question???

I will be very happy if they make Ichcha expose Taps as Veer may not be fit to do it because of guilt and his emotional involvement with the child.. But given Ichcha's dumb brain, don't you think it is too much to expect from her?...LOL

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Sid is history I feel.

I will be very happy if they make Ichcha expose Taps as Veer may not be fit to do it because of guilt and his emotional involvement with the child.. But given Ichcha's dumb brain, don't you think it is too much to expect from her?...LOL

Smile I know what you mean.............but all these characters are dumb for me now............so expectations are very limited.................I just wish some of us could turn this serial around.........my fingers are itching.................it is too late for some characters but certainly some could be salvaged and Ichcha is one of them.............BUT.with these CV's ..............I doubt if wishing is enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

TANUM Groupbie
TANUM
TANUM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

ICCHA WILL BE ALRIGHT BUT VEER WILL BE SHOWN HAVING SOME PROBLEM,I AGREE TAPU PREGANANCY WILL BE REVEALED.

GAURAV CHOPRA CLAIMINING HIS CHILD WILL BE PROVEN POSITIVE.

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
    You are forgetting one thing. Even if, iccha exposes tapasya, do you think the btoons will believe her. Nani and tapasya will make such a drama that they will shut her mouth by saying that she does all these things because she is jealous of tappu, since she cannot conceive.

And moreover, if iccha comes to know that veer has problem, she will take the blame on herself and will not disclose the fact infront of others. So, IMO, veer is the ideal person to expose tapasya.

I don't think, rathod is coming in the near future. He is happy with his occasional phone calls.

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

You are forgetting one thing. Even if, iccha exposes tapasya, do you think the btoons will believe her. Nani and tapasya will make such a drama that they will shut her mouth by saying that she does all these things because she is jealous of tappu, since she cannot conceive.

And moreover, if iccha comes to know that veer has problem, she will take the blame on herself and will not disclose the fact infront of others. So, IMO, veer is the ideal person to expose tapasya.

I don't think, rathod is coming in the near future. He is happy with his occasional phone calls.

Yes Uma, you are right.............if anyone is to expose it has to be Veer.........I can write the scene in a jiffy if only I was in that team..............Oh the faces of that lotShockedShockedShockedCryCryCry would be priceless if the script is written properly............No, Ichcha's strength could come through if she can expose S & S..........that might be the best way for her.

tiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
   Yeah, that will be best if iccha is successful in exposing S & S. Mostly, iccha will get severely  hurt while saving btoons from them and then daddaji and mai will realise her worth and will accept her as their bahu.

But, right now, both S & S look so dumb and their plans are so amateurish. Tapasya and nani were more intelligent than them in executing their plans.

I wrote " were" in bold because now tapasya looks so foolish and seems to be living in a fools paradise that just by giving a baby, veer will start loving her. Veer may show his compassion to her , but his passion is only reserved for  iccha. Wink

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Yeah, that will be best if iccha is successful in exposing S & S. Mostly, iccha will get severely  hurt while saving btoons from them and then daddaji and mai will realise her worth and will accept her as their bahu.

But, right now, both S & S look so dumb and their plans are so amateurish. Tapasya and nani were more intelligent than them in executing their plans.

I wrote " were" in bold because now tapasya looks so foolish and seems to be living in a fools paradise that just by giving a baby, veer will start loving her. Veer may show his compassion to her , but his passion is only reserved for  iccha. Wink

Finally .............Uma.........you have hit the nail on the head..........Veer's actions may displease many but I don't think he is at all enamored with Tapasya and there is no doubt he loves Ichcha.........but for his actions which are perceived by some as a betrayal to Ichcha..........it is difficult for them to digest..

Satya's plans were justDead...........I had my hopes pinned on a clever track.........now even that has been shot down............

The difference may be that he is hell bent on revenge due to the past.and is driven by his love for his mother.............whereas T and N only think of themselves............and because they had to contend with Veer, Jogi and Ammo, they were more careful in their planning and more cunning.

As for the present scenario - I totally agree with you.............Tapasya is living in la la land and Nani is just being Nani.Angry

Edited by groucho - 17 March 2011 at 1:14am

tiny15

Go to top