Another twist...Can veer not becuma father?? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by navaneeta

I guess even CV's doesn't know what's next .... whenever they see TRP falling they bring Raghu back for one epi with a sunglass and 1 phone cal to Taps or bill pay of Taps .... thta's it ..... then they and Raghu bothe forget (till next TRP fall)

Can you imagine now ... Taps went all alone with money to bribe Raghu, whom she didn't met as Veer sent her back. After coming .. neither Raghu called her again or she ever got bothered about Raghu and still only thinking to seduce Veer and tell Ichcha all the stuffs ... aaj bachche ke liye khilona aaya (when did that came !!!! that was from Raghu) .. but Taps is now least bothered about Ragu ....

So this clears the inconsistency of the storyline ... Taps rushes out of house ... very scared .. and comes back happy even without meeting Raghu and Raghu also after all these phone call didn't called back (lagta hein mobile ka re-charge khatam ho gaya aur Taps ke bacchche ke liye tofa bhejte bhejte Rahu-s money all gone ... so he does not have money to re-charge his mobile !!!!!)

Very irritating ... They showed good gesture of Satyaveer and Sanchi towards Ichcha and now they want to kill her first as she is Dhaal of Bundelas .... So to get justice they are doing injustice .... no one knows what's the story line
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

Aditi jii by everybody I meant in serial and not in forum. 😊 forum is very happy with new Ichchha except few. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ooops sorry😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by navaneeta

I guess even CV's doesn't know what's next .... whenever they see TRP falling they bring Raghu back for one epi with a sunglass and 1 phone cal to Taps or bill pay of Taps .... thta's it ..... then they and Raghu bothe forget (till next TRP fall)

Can you imagine now ... Taps went all alone with money to bribe Raghu, whom she didn't met as Veer sent her back. After coming .. neither Raghu called her again or she ever got bothered about Raghu and still only thinking to seduce Veer and tell Ichcha all the stuffs ... aaj bachche ke liye khilona aaya (when did that came !!!! that was from Raghu) .. but Taps is now least bothered about Ragu ....

So this clears the inconsistency of the storyline ... Taps rushes out of house ... very scared .. and comes back happy even without meeting Raghu and Raghu also after all these phone call didn't called back (lagta hein mobile ka re-charge khatam ho gaya aur Taps ke bacchche ke liye tofa bhejte bhejte Rahu-s money all gone ... so he does not have money to re-charge his mobile !!!!!)

Very irritating ... They showed good gesture of Satyaveer and Sanchi towards Ichcha and now they want to kill her first as she is Dhaal of Bundelas .... So to get justice they are doing injustice .... no one knows what's the story line

u r rite ..hardly any consistency ...where is Raghu now ..why is Taps no more worried abt raghu

Moreover wat the hulla abt satya now even deciding to harm Ichcha...way they showed Ichcha being the one to suffer coz of their plans mayb ..they r planning To show her as the new Martyr or sacrificer for saving The Bundela family ...

Mayb she wud sacrifice something Big For the family ..wat her life or mayb her baby....which she might hav conceived πŸ˜•

Remember d Doll falling DownπŸ˜•
oh my gosh...so much discussion abt iccha's pregnacy..wow...it will be gr8 if they show veer having  a problem....i mean every time in each serial they show woman having a problem but men also can have some complications rite but if they show something like this, they will not get a chance to torture iccha so m not gonna expect anything from the cvs....And y dont the ppl of b'toons understand that its hardly been two months  since iccha and veers marriage and they r not even spending time together and they curse iccha for not having a baby? haven't they attended any biology classes ?? get a life ppl πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by groucho

Ooops sorry😳

Ankit n aditijee

me too perplexed why all this worry n tension over Ichcha's pregnancy is shown ..its just 2-3 months ...everyday we hav the story in circles ..ammo worrying ..Ichcha worrying ..taps showing off her pregnancy.....naani taunting Icha over the baby thing 

Do they really want to show an infertility track
@aditi , i read ur post saying icha is aware that sanchi is not blind , is it ?? when did this happen ??

well i would love to see veer having problem and not icha but again i have my doubts, may be icha will be ready to take blame on her ?? u never know
Originally posted by JustJ

@aditi , i read ur post saying icha is aware that sanchi is not blind , is it ?? when did this happen ??

well i would love to see veer having problem and not icha but again i have my doubts, may be icha will be ready to take blame on her ?? u never know

wow jaya...nice display picture !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ichcha saw Sanchi folding her clothes and although she saw her from the back..........I am sure she knew that Sanchi is pretending...........also Kasa has warned her...........even if she ignored his warning, she will hopefully put 2 and 2 together. Cannot remember which episode dear...........they seem to just merge into one another for me.
hmm wats wrong with folding clothes ?? i mean how can that create doubt ??

@aahana, thanks sweetu

hmm wats wrong with folding clothes ?? i mean how can that create doubt ??

@aahana, thanks sweetu

Folding clothes by sets??? How can a blind person make out which are matching sets????πŸ˜‰