when ichaa will go for dressing

then they will do tests on only ichaa
but the results will be manipulated by someone
most probably by satya
this will create more insecurities for ichaa
and at last she will leave btoon

veer is not gg to expose anyone
it will be rathod

Neenu, do you know something that we don't.............everyone keeps saying that Ichcha will leave the Bundela house............why?? or again is it just a guess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Oh let someone do the exposing..............I couldn't care less.......if it is Veer or Rathod but this story is just going round and round with the most ridiculous things happening.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

I am rather hoping that when Ichcha goes for her dressing, she will ask the doctor to do the required tests to save Veer the embarrassment and when those tests come back showing no problems with Ichcha, Veer might then wake up from his deep slumber.๐Ÿ˜Š and decide to go for a checkup himself.

you know what i have a feeling veer knows about taps child is not his๐Ÿค” because i cannot understand his overnight palti๐Ÿ˜• and that song how rathod knew which song  tapasya was singing...satya and sanchi dont know much about tapasya๐Ÿ˜•and there got to be  someone involved with him....dont tell me  rathod became spiderman that night๐Ÿ˜• and was clinging to the ceiling๐Ÿ˜•...no one noticed๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  our mr justification..mr veer singh bundela๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† always justifies his acts..because cvs knew people have very

HIGH  

expectations from him๐Ÿ˜† if they mess up with him..they will have to justify him too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and i dont think his last justifiaction was proper..it was very lame...i dont think anyone will accept this๐Ÿ˜•so may be he knows..and  only waiting for child's birth..๐Ÿค” because i think even rathod will expose her after child's birth and take his child away...because what will he do with preganant tapasya being  kicked out of bundela house..๐Ÿค”
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Neenu, do you know something that we don't.............everyone keeps saying that Ichcha will leave the Bundela house............why?? or again is it just a guess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Oh let someone do the exposing..............I couldn't care less.......if it is Veer or Rathod but this story is just going round and round with the most ridiculous things happening.

no adithiji
i dont know anything
but uttaran inspires me in writing rotten stories
so i got this story
which is the mix up of all the saas bahu shows

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

you know what i have a feeling veer knows about taps child is not his๐Ÿค” because i cannot understand his overnight palti๐Ÿ˜• and that song how rathod knew which song  tapasya was singing...satya and sanchi dont know much about tapasya๐Ÿ˜•and there got to be  someone involved with him....dont tell me  rathod became spiderman that night๐Ÿ˜• and was clinging to the ceiling๐Ÿ˜•...no one noticed๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  our mr justification..mr veer singh bundela๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† always justifies his acts..because cvs knew people have very

HIGH  

expectations from him๐Ÿ˜† if they mess up with him..theywill have to justify him too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and i dont think his last justifiaction was proper..it was very lame...i dont think anyone will accept this๐Ÿ˜•so may be he knows..and is only waiting for child's birth..๐Ÿค” because i think even rathod will expose her after child's birth and take his child away...because what will he do with preganant tapasya being  kicked out of bundela house..๐Ÿค”

But why not expose now???? why wait and put Ichcha through all this torture..........No, I don't think that Veer is involved..............if at all anyone is involved it has to be Chanda because I cannot think of anyone else............but I don't even know if anyone is involved at this point............and with the way the CV's keep changing their minds.........best to be peaceful and let the CV's do their own illogical drama.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand, why so much ho hangama abt Ichchha pregnancy. They r hardly married 2 months and almost not spent time together. Generally after year or even two people start thinking abt test. Secondly already everybody is blaming Ichchha for not delivering, so Wht new will be added if her test will be negative. CVS can't show tht Ichchha will be kicked out for not able to conceive. It will be very bad social message ๐Ÿ˜ก so I think it will be veer. It will bring a new twist
Of course they will not expose Tapu so soon, but it will give reason to suspect her and thn drag the exposure. Logically track sd be like tht, but cvs r cvs. U can't predict anything ๐Ÿ˜Š
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

I can't understand, why so much ho hangama abt Ichchha pregnancy. They r hardly married 2 months and almost not spent time together. Generally after year or even two people start thinking abt test. Secondly already everybody is blaming Ichchha for not delivering, so Wht new will be added if her test will be negative. CVS can't show tht Ichchha will be kicked out for not able to conceive. It will be very bad social message ๐Ÿ˜ก so I think it will be veer. It will bring a new twist
Of course they will not expose Tapu so soon, but it will give reason to suspect her and thn drag the exposure. Logically track sd be like tht, but cvs r cvs. U can't predict anything ๐Ÿ˜Š

The hungama, I think is due to the fact that this issue of Ichcha and getting pregnant is now mentioned in every episode directly or indirectly...............so most are very worried about Ichcha..........Are people blaming Ichcha for not having. a baby????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...........I must have missed those posts..........I think everyone is singing her praises now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you really think that the CV's care about social messages???? You could have fooled me..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• So far everything shown has not been very good for the social scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but we will continue to let the CV's be the moral policemen of this serial.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

The hungama, I think is due to the fact that this issue of Ichcha and getting pregnant is now mentioned in every episode directly or indirectly...............so most are very worried about Ichcha..........Are people blaming Ichcha for not having. a baby????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...........I must have missed those posts..........I think everyone is singing her praises now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do you really think that the CV's care about social messages???? You could have fooled me..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• So far everything shown has not been very good for the social scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but we will continue to let the CV's be the moral policemen of this serial.

Aditi jii by everybody I meant in serial and not in forum. ๐Ÿ˜Š forum is very happy with new Ichchha except few. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess even CV's doesn't know what's next .... whenever they see TRP falling they bring Raghu back for one epi with a sunglass and 1 phone cal to Taps or bill pay of Taps .... thta's it ..... then they and Raghu bothe forget (till next TRP fall)

Can you imagine now ... Taps went all alone with money to bribe Raghu, whom she didn't met as Veer sent her back. After coming .. neither Raghu called her again or she ever got bothered about Raghu and still only thinking to seduce Veer and tell Ichcha all the stuffs ... aaj bachche ke liye khilona aaya (when did that came !!!! that was from Raghu) .. but Taps is now least bothered about Ragu ....

So this clears the inconsistency of the storyline ... Taps rushes out of house ... very scared .. and comes back happy even without meeting Raghu and Raghu also after all these phone call didn't called back (lagta hein mobile ka re-charge khatam ho gaya aur Taps ke bacchche ke liye tofa bhejte bhejte Rahu-s money all gone ... so he does not have money to re-charge his mobile !!!!!)

Very irritating ... They showed good gesture of Satyaveer and Sanchi towards Ichcha and now they want to kill her first as she is Dhaal of Bundelas .... So to get justice they are doing injustice .... no one knows what's the story line
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow i cum here after 12 hrs and so many replies....waise reallly if they show veer having an issue that wud b fun 2 watch........and veer shud start his CIDgiri...phir toh mazaa ayega..they cant show ichcha having a problem if she is shot..thats insane...plus if veer has a problem that nani ki toh aisi ki taisi๐Ÿ˜†