Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Kashmera- Sambhavna at war again- TOI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Naturally, the two are a show again! Known for making jibes at others, Kashmera Shah has moved on from her soft target Rakhi Sawant to Sambhavna Seth

(Kash and Sambhavna had a huge showdown on their reality show). Apparently, the lady who considers herself to be class apart from the Sawants and Seths, gave a tough time to the broadcasters of Chhoti Bahu for which she and Sam were roped in to perform along with Sonu Sood and Manoj Tiwari. Informs our source, "Kash gave us a lot of costume grief. She wanted to ensure that her costume looked better than Sambhavna's. She also threw a fit over the song she was asked to perform to, and refused to dance to a raunchy Bhojpuri number called Lollipop Lagelahe but the moment Sonu agreed, she changed her mind. Both Sam and Kash kept away from each other.

The team had to ensure that they didn't come face-to-face at any point. Incidentally, both of them tried their best to woo Sonu perhaps in the hope of landing an item number in Dabangg 2." Reacting to the rumours, Samabhavna laughed, "If someone has issues with me then it shows how insecure they are. I don't think Kashmera is a good dancer at all and she needs to use someone's name for publicity. She is known for her bitchiness and shrewdness but she must concentrate on her work now." About the costume drama, Kashmera said, "I look better than most in any costume. I didn't even know Sambhavna was performing that day. And who is she again? If I want to use someone for publicity then I would use Shah Rukh Khan and not her. I think she is using me as I am in news now and not her or Rakhi."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suktiPutijaChalhovviprakshibholabearashna26anu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashmera- Sambhavna at war again- TOI" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the article

sukti

sukti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanks

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article Wink

foreveralone1

Goldie

foreveralone1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thx for the article 

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article...............

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.