India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Why??

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Why was Archana so happy when Madhuri announced her pregnancy? I can see why Madhuri was genuinely happy but why Archana? I'm glad Vaishali didn't discuss with Archana and Manav about reporting Dharmesh. They would have advised her not to. It's high time Dharmesh gets caught. I'm sick of him getting away with everything. Now he impregnated Madhuri. I think Archana should show her loyalty to her sister in her time of need.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalzaara10PEWINDdevashree_hDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same and actually laughing at that airhead for being so happy abt madhuri being pregnant..I went W*H ErmmWacko
Than I remembered she loves taking care of and being Aai Archu to Prego Shrav, Vaishu and now Madhuri...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkdevashree_h_notinuse_

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
^^ I know right. What if Archana was in Vaishali shoes. Would she be as happy if Manav's first wife announced that she is expecting?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Why was Archana so happy when Madhuri announced her pregnancy? I can see why Madhuri was genuinely happy but why Archana?

Archu is happy for her because the reason Madhuri was desperate to get pregnant was to save her son's life and she shared that with Archu when she was telling her story.Now that she is pregnant, Varun has a higher chance of surviving, isn't that a good thing? Why is it so wrong that Archu is happy for her friend? Madhuri is a victim just like Vaishu, I don't see Archu supporting Madhuri (the legal wife) as being disloyal to Vaishu (the other woman).    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudevashree_h

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Why was Archana so happy when Madhuri announced her pregnancy? I can see why Madhuri was genuinely happy but why Archana?

Archu is happy for her because the reason Madhuri was desperate to get pregnant was to save her son's life and she shared that with Archu when she was telling her story.Now that she is pregnant, Varun has a higher chance of surviving, isn't that a good thing? Why is it so wrong that Archu is happy for her friend? Madhuri is a victim just like Vaishu, I don't see Archu supporting Madhuri (the legal wife) as being disloyal to Vaishu (the other woman).    

Yes this is the reason...hopeflly now it relates
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Madhuri had to option to inform Vaishali that she was the first wife before it was too late, Vaishu had no idea. Yes as a friend Archana could be happy that Varun will survive, but at the same time she should reflect on what it would make her sister feel. Her show of hapiness was just out of place. I'm not saying she should be indifferent but at least be careful explicitly expressing emotions.

karthikaaaa

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

see vaishali & madhuri both r victims ..... infact madhuri is more victim than vaishali

think it this way
wat madhuri must be thinking that her husband married somebody else ..... she must be feeling so much frustrated that something went less in her love .... she cudnt bind her husband & keep him for herself ..... its only bcoz of her shortcomings that her husband fell for other woman ..... thats such a big humiliation to her !!!!

this same scene & background doesnt apply for vaishali ..... for her the situation is that she cud attract a married man towards herself .....  though she hasnt broken madhuri's home intentionally

but atleast vaishali doesnt has a frustration & self humiliation like madhuri

& if 1 happiness comes in madhuri's life y r people over here getting so much offended

well see...Archana is supposed to be more empathetic with her own sister. Like I said, she doesn't have to be indifferent towards Madhuri but it's so out of place to show hapiness when it'll be another stab to Vaishali. She did not even consider that. If Madhuri's hapiness came out of anything not Dharmesh-related, there would be nothing wrong with Archana expressing hapiness, but this news is bad for Vaishali.

karthikaaaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index