Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 96)

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
AWESOME!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
awesome!

really loved maan-krithika convo!...

loved the fact that maan had laready started loving her!...

continue soon!

madhu.pmlist

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
this is a vry diff ff becoz geet is not punjabi in this. n becoz of that this is vry interesting ff but is vry slow(though even if u update it twice daily then also we will feel like that). n now it is a a vry imp turn as maan has meet kartika 4 d vry first time. so vry curious what will happen next? so PLZ UPDATE IT FAST N ASAP

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemamary

It was a nice update but i think you are stretching it . plsss wan to see maan meeting geet and knowing that geet is his daughter and Arjun is her cousin brother.plsss show it in the next update and update soon.

Thnx for commenting =]
sry to have disappointed u but pls understand that as a writer i have to make sure i dont leave any loopholes. if u carefully read every chapter i hv revealed something more than the previous one. N this central park scene has been always playing on my mind even before i started writing this ff so i had to make sure it was good. I write to make sure i do justice to every charac (including other charc other than the main leads) i hv introduced in my story. Thus sometimes their scenes would also be included. I do agree
sometimes it might be a stretch but thats y i hv asked u to
bear with me.
Oh but the things u hv asked to be revealed would end the whole point of the story lol... Oh just an FYI nobody is nobody's cousin bro! :p i am curious to kno where u got that info from t
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Brilliant part!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!

lovely as usual ...wonderful!!!

But before commenting on update I would like if u would clear my doubtConfused

R u sure kritika is just 5 years old???

please check her Birth certificate ...kuch tho gadbad haiStern Smile ...,please check it & confirmLOLLOL

as for update ... loved it!!!

Maan was so adorableHeart ...loved him.

Gawd help me cannot stop myself from falling for him again and againEmbarrassed

loved their convo ...was cho shweet and cooteTongue

Bagwaane ivaloo china vaaila evaloo periya periya pechu ...Shocked (pla bear with me ,I knw I'm worse there but simply tried itLOL)

Bilkul apne mama ki taraf haiLOLLOL

well glad that at first Maan at first linked Kriti with her,though he shrugged it off,but at later it helped him to realize and come to conclusion.

Meine pehle baar mein kush hoo ...Arjun ki entry mein,

coz it helped Maan to know where about of Geet.

agar ye dono ek dusresae itna pyaar karte hoo ...phir ye duriya kaha sae agaya aur in dono ka zindagi mein Radhika kaha sae aye aur what she has to do between them???

though I didn't accept the fact when u said it,but after reading this update I'm forced to belive ur words.

"If Arjun were here then definitely Geet would be here he beamed mentally. And that little angel would definitely be his Geet's daughter.(This part clearly states ur explanation,but I'm afraid I ll hate it if its turn out to be true) No wonder he found Geet's resemblance in Kritika. The same stubborn nature, the same cute little dimples when she pouted or smiled. A Geetanjali Handa junior he concluded with a smirk."

now I think something has seriously happened to geet,thats why she went far away from him.

wonderful update!!!!

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

Brilliant part!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!

please check her Birth certificate ...kuch tho gadbad haiStern Smile ...,please check it & confirmLOLLOL
haha... haan just turned 5. i kno voh bahut smart hai. meri tarah i mean hamari geet ki tarah LOL

haan haan mujhe pata hai. aakhir maine likhi haina so obv u hv to hopelessly fall in love with Mc Dreamy (Maan)

Bagwaane ivaloo china vaaila evaloo periya periya pechu ...Shocked (pla bear with me ,I knw I'm worse there but simply tried itLOL)
haila how did u just speak tamil?? tumhe tamil aati hai kya ya phir fluke me maara Confused

haan haan bilkul Wink

well glad that at first Maan at first linked Kriti with her,though he shrugged it off,but at later it helped him to realize and come to conclusion.

haha dont worry u shouldnt hate him afterall he helps geet n doesnt want to see her hurt.

agar ye dono ek dusresae itna pyaar karte hoo ...phir ye duriya kaha sae agaya aur in dono ka zindagi mein Radhika kaha sae aye aur what she has to do between them???

though I didn't accept the fact when u said it,but after reading this update I'm forced to belive ur words.

"If Arjun were here then definitely Geet would be here he beamed mentally. And that little angel would definitely be his Geet's daughter.(This part clearly states ur explanation,but I'm afraid I ll hate it if its turn out to be true) No wonder he found Geet's resemblance in Kritika. The same stubborn nature, the same cute little dimples when she pouted or smiled. A Geetanjali Handa junior he concluded with a smirk."
mujhpe yakeen karo... u shall not regret it. i promise things shall be revealed that will make everyone happy. its a madhu promise Wink

now I think something has seriously happened to geet,thats why she went far away from him.
yes something very serious...

wonderful update!!!!

thnx darling for ur lovely comment luv ya!Hug

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 19 May 2011 at 9:58pm

_BlackPearl_

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
awesome
do continue soon

madhu.pmlist

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

Brilliant part!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!

wonderful update!!!!

thnx darling for ur lovely comment luv ya!
but i am going to hold replying to it coz i need to sort out something...

thats ok dear ...take ur time

love u

Go to top