Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

nice part...

cant comment more as i did not like the flashback or the fact that kriti called arjun dad...
cant see maaneet in pain,,,
continue soon..

jyoti ki bacchi πŸ˜‘
just because that one line u refuse to comment on the most awaited part maan kriti encounter πŸ˜­
KATTI KATTI KATTI

tumne teekh se pada nahi dekho maine kya kaha hai: maan thought what she called was pappa. did u hear kriti call so nahi na? toh phir πŸ˜• 
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
PRECAP:

She decided to go check out some of bangles near the other stall. She badly needed to buy a few glass bangles. She was humming her favorite song, 'Katril Varum Geetame' and her hangs were swinging back and forth reflecting her happy mood. Maan saw a Geet walking down the aisle, swinging her shopping bag happily. Suddenly behind her someone approached her holding a big sharp knife. Before he could react the person quickly slashed the knife on her shoulder and ran away. Geet felt a sharp jab on her shoulder and vision blurred before darkness surrounded her.

"Geet!" Maan screamed seeing her fall and ran towards her.

Maan ran to her and lunged forward to catch her before she fell on the ground, unconscious. Blood gushed from her shoulder from the wound inflicted few minutes ago.

alright my dearies here is the sneak peek at what u hv to expect in the next update. maine kaha na be patient until the last update abhi dhekho its going to be fast paced updates with lot of things happening. so how was the precap...πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

res kyun kiya hai??

for update πŸ˜† i had reached 499posts n i wanted to make my 500th post spl. so i res it for my fav story's update πŸ˜‰
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

for update πŸ˜† i had reached 499posts n i wanted to make my 500th post spl. so i res it for my fav story's update πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†..tht means i'll be the first to comment...
oh no..ye to gadbad ho gayi...
n 501 goes to reply to my comment...cheers to me...🀣
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

πŸ˜†..tht means i'll be the first to comment...
oh no..ye to gadbad ho gayi...
n 501 goes to reply to my comment...cheers to me...🀣

usme udaas hone ki kya baat hai tumhe acchi nahi lagti that u wud be the first to comment πŸ˜²

well cheers to u i commented on urs on my 501 post πŸ˜†
Tyro thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

usme udaas hone ki kya baat hai tumhe acchi nahi lagti that u wud be the first to comment πŸ˜²

well cheers to u i commented on urs on my 501 post πŸ˜†

haan...i dont like it...
coz phir mujhe big comment dena padta hai...πŸ˜‰
ab galto ho gayi hai to saza bhi mil gayi...koi nahi ...
last time no comment or short comment isis me adjust ho jayenge...πŸ˜›
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

haan...i dont like it...
coz phir mujhe big comment dena padta hai...πŸ˜‰
ab galto ho gayi hai to saza bhi mil gayi...koi nahi ...
last time no comment or short comment isis me adjust ho jayenge...πŸ˜›

amma nee... uff! tum big comment ya small comment dogi kuch bhi mujhe accha lagega kyunki i value ur comment more than how much u comment πŸ˜Š
vaise bhi last comment ki reply check ki tune πŸ˜‘
Tyro thumbnail
amma nee... uff! tum big comment ya small comment dogi kuch bhi mujhe accha lagega kyunki i value ur comment more than how much u comment πŸ˜Š
vaise bhi last comment ki reply check ki tune πŸ˜‘''

acchaa...to last comment me mujh par kaun chilla raha tha...πŸ˜†
so nice to hear tht u value my comments...πŸ€—
haan ki...agar main reply karungi to tu aur bhi gussa ho jayegi,,,,πŸ˜›
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

vaise bhi last comment ki reply check ki tune πŸ˜‘''

acchaa...to last comment me mujh par kaun chilla raha tha...πŸ˜†
so nice to hear tht u value my comments...πŸ€—
haan ki...agar main reply karungi to tu aur bhi gussa ho jayegi,,,,πŸ˜›

main isliye chilla rahi thi kyunki i thought u would like maan kriti encounter coz we all (including me πŸ˜‰) were expecting it! aur tum tho bahut mood off ho gayi ki kriti ne arjun ko pappa bulaya... tumhare mood off mujhe bhi aagayi πŸ˜† since u didnt enjoy the update i felt sad i couldnt give u the joy of maan kriti encounter as arjun calling overshadowed it  isi liye main chilla rahi thi... huma maaf kardo πŸ˜• i seriously value ur comment. the questions u ask really make me write more n reflect myself as to what i am giving my readers. luv ya too πŸ€—
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the PM...waiting for the update.